Originally posted by: Popo.

Suchaaa cuteee episode em loving dua ad zohaib's jodi

I knw they r solute..The way he cried in last epi felt for him
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

I knw they r solute..The way he cried in last epi felt for him

They truly are 😳 em glad syed jibran took this role after tht torture chup raho now he's back to his tere jane k baad image

I just wish the camera angle was better when they hugged πŸ˜›
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Zohaib and Dua are adorbsss.. and Hamza is so creepy lol.. the best part is Jibran he's sooo sooo cutee..

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I initially didnt want to watch this due to Armeena rana khan but once I caught it n started watching frm the middle episodes... its a cute show esp zohaib n dua's relationship <3
I'll continue this more becoz of Jibraan (Iv actually started liking him after chup raho) n im glad he did a different role frm Numair.
Areej yea I knw she was OTT in Aik pal but she's so cute in this one :) it doesnt look like overacting I think she's doing a good job!
Popo. thumbnail
ad the stalking continues hamza needs to get a lyf, poor arsala she's gonna fall for him very soon πŸ€”
I want moreee zohaib dua sceness ad offcourse Zohaib is sooo cuteee
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It's jus impossible for me to watch armeena rana Khan as lead
She is intolerable
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jibran is my bae.. so damn cutee..☺️

Hamza is such a creep.. Arsala will definitely fall for him but I hope she gets to know his reality soon and set him straight..
Popo. thumbnail
arghhh dua 😑 i mean why can't she tell zohaib instead of just crying he already knows that she has a past toh phir problem kya hai just tell him πŸ€”
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zohaib itna acha hai he wont say anything
stupid dua
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have been watching this show for quite a long time now. Must say that I really like it. Jibran Nasir is amazing as usual. Armeena too is surprisingly good. Arij overacts, though. I loved her in Meri Beti but here sometimes she gets plain annoying!

The plot is pretty good. BUT BUT BUT.. the most important thing is to discuss Ahmed Ali, the guy playing Hamza. πŸ˜† He's so brilliant mayn! From the very beginning, I liked him. Earlier he was a psycho and passionate lover but he never frustrated me. And now when he is so eager to take his revenge, I think I find him like a magnet that keeps me hooked to the show. There's just something about his acting.. he does it so well! Despite his psycho nature, Hamza is my favourite character in the show so far. And that's all because of Ahmed Ali's brilliant portrayal. To be very honest, Hamza's charcter is probably the most important thing that makes me watch the show. All in all, Ahmed Ali is growing on me these days. 😳

Even the though the story started off very well but I have doubts about where it is heading to. I fear it might get too mainstream from next week.. the usual stories that we get to see everyday.

I knew it all the long that in order to take his revenge on Dua for all that he went through, Hamza would reach to her through Arsala. Wese Hamza ko ghar damaad bante hue sharam nahi ati? πŸ˜†

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago