Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

you can give it a try

4 epis done right? fine, I might watch it anytime soon :) hows the timing?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why wouldnt she wanna marry Zohaib.. He's such a cutie pie.. ill marry him yaar 😳 lol.. I already see Hamza going grey.. Arsala needs to grow up
ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just started watching this show. Decent stuff for a Thu evening - much better than that Mehram replacement on Hum...Love Armeena. Story looks predictable though...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ruffledfeathers

Just started watching this show. Decent stuff for a Thu evening - much better than that Mehram replacement on Hum...Love Armeena. Story looks predictable though...

The genre of mehram and this show is completely different...so we really can't compare...but yeah this show is better than tumse milke which also airs on Thursdays at 8pm and this show airs at 9pm
ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The genre of mehram and this show is completely different...so we really can't compare...but yeah this show is better than tumse milke which also airs on Thursdays at 8pm and this show airs at 9pm

I wasn't comparing IP with Mehram - I was comparing IP with Mehram replacement.

Mehram kay baray main uff bhi kiya toh class lena shuru kardeti ho...😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ruffledfeathers

I wasn't comparing IP with Mehram - I was comparing IP with Mehram replacement.

Mehram kay baray main uff bhi kiya toh class lena shuru kardeti ho...😆

LMAO...haha haha...I guess everyone in this forum has been victim of my mehram craze...rofl but I m liking ishq parast more than tumse milke On Ary thurs shows
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Yaaayyy.. they got married.. real story starts now.. how they will fall in love.. I feel bad for Hamza but he's kinda psycho anyways..😆
Jibran is soo cutee..😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Super duper bumper cuteee.. Dua and Zuhaib.. soo adorable..😳

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
am I talking to myself here??? where did everyone go? such a good episode.. mera poor poor Zohaib.. did anyone catch the precap? but the episode foreshadowed of what is going to happen.. Mohabbat Khan told him if you love her let her go nd he will let her go.. Dua will then realize that Zohaib loves her truly and not Hamza who is pressurizing her.. Hamza is bekaar..
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol zohaib is tooo cuteee ❤️ there scenes were really sweet. Poor zohaib he'll definitely let her go ad then may be she'll realize his importance 🤔
Hamza is bekaar ad a stalker 😡 he's stalking her like anything, i mean zara sa zuhaib yahan wahan ho tapak parta hai 😆