4. Adeel hussain
5. Fawad khan/ mikaal julfikaar

Actresses

1. Mahira khan
2. sanam bloch
3. alishaba yusuf
4. saira yusuf
5. urwa hoccane

i think some people are just over rated but they are too repetitive in their roles and acting

Edited by lively_roshani - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey welcome. ..so good to see new pak drama fans entering th forum...i m a newborn pak shw fan thnx to fawads entry in bolly n i started with fawads shws but now like th other actors equally hehehe...me also didnt expect pak can mk such highly rich in content dramas with even fab dialogues and there r so many talented actors n actress in all age groups that its literally unbelievable
I m so glad pak drama industry is finally getting th recognition it deserved...pak local audience has also started watching their dramas and recently Indagi tv in india is also giving the pak industry more viwership which really mks me super happy

Also in uk uae n few other countries pak dramas r ruling like the indian soaps do

All n all this yr has indeed been a huge leap for th pak drama industry

Th latest drama costumes sets budget seems more grand n big
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I hv way too many favourites so i ll tie in each no
Actors
1.ADEEL HUSSAIN n FAWAD KHAN...i get goosebumps when they come onscreen..can create chem with almost everyone...

2.MOHIB MIRZA n FAHAD MUSTAFA...the hotties...amazing actors but underrated n kinda unlucky as they dont hv that many good dramas as they shud hv...tbey deserve much much better scripts to shw how unbelievably talented these 2 are

3.SAMI KHAN n newbie from mehram drama ZAHID KHAN ...both of them are brilliant students offscreen...but thank god they came to this field...in real life they both r gem of a person...such genuine real life personas hardly seen in showbiz

4.MIKAAL ZULFIKAR n AHSAN KHAN...they can play ny role convincingly...many may complain they r too much onscreen n repetitive but that doesnt tk away th fact they r INDEED GIFTED ACTORS

5.IMRAN ABBAS...many say he is all abt looks but i STRONGLY DISAGREE...they should first watch malaal...khuda aur mohabbat n mere naseeb to see he is quite a decent actor too which gets overshadowed by his looks...

6.this extra is for the newbies who r worth mentioning
AGHA ALI...jus had to include him as he is a very talented actor who will defo mk it big in future...danish taimoor and shehryar munawar also has lots of potential

Dont know why i m not that big a fan of faisal qureshi may b coz of his voice...he has a croaky voice n i dont feel like listening to his dialogues but must say he was TREMENDOUS IN BASHAR MOMIN

NAUMAN EJAZ HAS A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN...HE IS ABOVE ALL N EVERYONE...no wonder he is called the GOD OF ACTING...he indeed deserves that title

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Now actresses
1.SABA QAMAR...she is hands down tb goddess of acting in pak drama industry..i dont think i hv to give any reason why she tops my list coz HELL YEAH SHE IS THAT GOOD

2.SANAM BALOCH n AYESHA KHAN...when they act i forget its a drama...they mk it so DAMN REAL

3.MARINA KHAN...
SAVERA NADEEM..
NADIA JAMIL...i sooo wish i cud see more work of these 3 gems...even at this age i hv a girl crush on all 3 of them..

4.SANAM SAEED n AYEZA KHAN...i can never hv enuf of them inspite of them hving so many dramas bk to bk...they hv done so many versatile roles in a few yrs which is commendable

5.MEHREEN RAHEEL...MEHWISH HAYAT...i wish they did more quality shows as they r a fatal combo of hotness n good acting skills...especially mehreen is really unlucky with shws...i wish mehwish comes bk to tv rather than doing those item numbers

AMONG NEWBIES...names i jus hv to mention are sana javed...maya ali...mawra...urwa...sajjal ali who really do hv potential n already made names for themselves which is not a small thing BUT MY FAV AMONG THE NEW ONES IS HANDS DOWN SANAM JUNG...

then comes the the actresses who play roles of mothers flawlessly n hv bigger impact than th leads...they r SAMEENA PEERZADA N SABA HAMEED...hina bayat and atiqa odho is also too good...there r few other moms whom i like too but dont know their names
lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I hv way too many favourites so i ll tie in each no

Actors
1.ADEEL HUSSAIN n FAWAD KHAN...i get goosebumps when they come onscreen..can create chem with almost everyone...

2.MOHIB MIRZA n FAHAD MUSTAFA...the hotties...amazing actors but underrated n kinda unlucky as they dont hv that many good dramas as they shud hv...tbey deserve much much better scripts to shw how unbelievably talented these 2 are

3.SAMI KHAN n newbie from mehram drama ZAHID KHAN ...both of them are brilliant students offscreen...but thank god they came to this field...in real life they both r gem of a person...such genuine real life personas hardly seen in showbiz

4.MIKAAL ZULFIKAR n AHSAN KHAN...they can play ny role convincingly...many may complain they r too much onscreen n repetitive but that doesnt tk away th fact they r INDEED GIFTED ACTORS

5.IMRAN ABBAS...many say he is all abt looks but i STRONGLY DISAGREE...they should first watch malaal...khuda aur mohabbat n mere naseeb to see he is quite a decent actor too which gets overshadowed by his looks...

6.this extra is for the newbies who r worth mentioning
AGHA ALI...jus had to include him as he is a very talented actor who will defo mk it big in future...danish taimoor and shehryar munawar also has lots of potential

Dont know why i m not that big a fan of faisal qureshi may b coz of his voice...he has a croaky voice n i dont feel like listening to his dialogues but must say he was TREMENDOUS IN BASHAR MOMIN

NAUMAN EJAZ HAS A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN...HE IS ABOVE ALL N EVERYONE...no wonder he is called the GOD OF ACTING...he indeed deserves that title

yeah i agree with you
but i think Faisal and Nauman ijaz has their aura
they can perform in each and every character they given
Fahad mustafa is underrated but you should watch him in MAQH and Mera saaein 2
mastana mahi and now in his latest movie na maloom afraad

i think fawad is only another shahrukh khan
he can not perform in hard hitting character example is numm the biggest disaster
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Numm was a disaster not coz of fawads acting but coz of its PATHETICALLY SLOW SCREENPLAY AND EVEN MORE PATHETIC STARCAST
agree they had to cast.an older woman with fawad but with sania saeed there was zero chem...they cud hv tken nadia jamil or savera nadeem...they wud hv rockd with fawad...n the 2nd lead heroine...seriously yaar...i still fail to understand what made th producer cast her opposite...she cud neither act nor giv even a normal expression...th speed of th shw was slower than a snail...th only mistake fawad made with numm is to choose it as his project after hving done such amazing projects before...

Same goes with ashk...i still wonder why he signed these shows

But coming to his acting skills there is absolutely no character that he cant portray...he is THAT GOOD
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actors:
Faysal Qureshi
Fahad Mustafa
Nouman Ijaz
Fawad Khan

Actresses:
Sanam Baloch
Saba Qamar
Mawra