hey dears
i'm back

first of all thx a lot
you guys have been really encouraging
so thx a lot dears

here is the new update

CHAPTER 6

Flashback continues

arjun was about to take her lips once again when his phone starts ringing and bothe comes out of their trance. both looks at each other shockingly and embarrassingly. riya push him away and runs out of the room while arjun sits still on the bed not able to understand what has just happens,

arjun just keeps sitting there trying to understand the whole situated. he just could not believe what he just did. in his whole he had never let any girl near him and today he just kiss a girl whom he does not even know. he did not just kiss her but he had also took advantage of her. for the firs time in his life, ARJUN SURYAKANTH RAWTE has let a girl close to him and in the first meeting itself he has done a thing that he is ashamed of himself.

arjun just keeps thinking about what has just has just happened a few moments ago in this room and on this bed. the whole event plays in front of his eyes again and again. he realizes what big mistake he has done, then all of a sudden a name comes to his mind "RIYA". What must she be thinking about him, how can he do such a thing to her. then again riya's name comes to his mind. he remembers her running away from the room with tears brimming in her eyes. he is feeling so ashamed of himself now when he hears his phone ringing.

he gets up from the bed and take his phone. he looks at the caller id, it was sameer calling. he picks up the phone and says hello, his voice broke a little and sameer already sense that something is wrong.

"arjun is everything okay there", sameer asks

arjun gathers himself up and say " ya everything fine", but even no matter how hard he tries, he could not stop his voice from cracking up a little.

sameer could sense something very serious from his voice so one stern ARJUN from his side. arjun can't stop himself from not telling his best friend his problem.

"actually sam, nothing is right"

"mujhe pata tha, toh bata kya hua hai"

"actually kya hai na main..."arjun starts but stops mid-way, he can't tells him something like that, it is too personal but he has to say something or else knowing sam he will come all the way here and bombard him with question till he confess what's wrong. so leaving the riya thing aside, his mind starts searching for something to say when he remembers the talk that he had with riya this morning, choosing this as their topic he tries to figure out a way to tell him the news when sameer voice make him come back to earth.

"hello arjun are you there"

"ya ya i'm here, actually kya hai na sam we've got ourselves in big rouble"

"what do you mean"

"what I mean is that we have to be really careful and whatever lead we get, we must not tell anything to the commissioner"

"par kyun arjun, mera matlab hai commissioner sir se kuch kyun nahi kehna hai" sam says glaring at the phone as if arjun will feel i at the other ene

arjun imagines the glare that sameer must giving to the phone and a small smile appears on his lips" sam stops glaring at the phone and listen to without interrupting"

sam nodded and let him continues. feeling the nod from his sie arjun continues" sam jab main yaha aaraha tha mujhe ek ladki milli, woh ek crime reporter, galti se mere car ke saamne aagayi, thank god maine gadi time par rogdi warna woh mere gaadi ke neeche aajati. anyways uske peeche kuch goons pare hue the, maine usse un gundo se bachaya aur usse pucha ke woh yaha kya kar rahi thi toh ussne mujhe bataya ke usse kuch leads mille thi jisko follow karte karte woh un logon tak pahunch gaya aur maine usse poucha ke kaun kaun involve hai usme to usne kaha ke SIKHANDER DESHPANDEY ka naam bahar aaya hai.

hearing this the floor under sameer feet broke, he could not believe what h hears when he again hears arjun's voice"dekh sam main yaken ke saath toh nahi kehsaktha ke sahi ya galat, but I don't know why I feels that she is saying the truth, but still we can't take a chance, so shree se kehdo ki woh riya mukherjee ke bareme pata karo, woh KTV channel mein work karti hai aur woh best crime reporter hai apni channel main to tries to find out abouther aur sakshi se bhi kehdo ki woh apni sources se pata kare sirf yahi nahin balki commissioner ke bareme bhi pata karo but secretly remember usse pata chale toh hum sab ki band baghege samjhe tum aur ha ye baat ETF ke bahar nahin jaane chahiya warna bahut bara garbad hosaktha hai aur ha ek aakhri baar main tumme ek aur phone se phone karega taakin koyi hamara call koyi trace na karsake tum bhi ek aur phone kareedle taaki hum aaram se baat karsake, main sirf humare official case ke bareme baat karege humare regular phone se, ye kis liye ye tum samjhe ya samjhaun"

"ha ha mere baap samajh gaya main waise maine tumse kaha tha na ke pohunchte hi mujhe bata na phir phone kyun nahi kiya yaha mere jaan chali jathi thi"

arjun smile at that and says"tere jaan??? tere jaan to aisha hai phir tere JAAN chali gayi tujhe chodkar"

at first he could not get what he meant but after it sinks him he says"go to hell RAWTE" and hangs up glaring at the phone while arjun chuckle at his friend and sends him a message saying"with pleasureπŸ˜‰" knowing that sameer will be cursing him aloud there he throw the phone on the bed and looks at himself. he sigh remembering what he did almost 2 hour before.

deciding to deal with it with a calm mind state later he goes to dress up. after dressing up he decides to go out and have some fresh air and to think well what to do next about the matter in hand. he has to figure out a way to talk to find riya and talk to her. her was all ready to go when his phone rings once again and by looking at the caller ID he gulped and his hand starts shaking.

kaisi the???😊
I know thora bakwas update the but tries to do with it
plz like and comments
shah23BR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
NOTE

sorry if someone did not get pm for chapter 5
its on pg 13.

plz check
thx
😊