first of all thx for the encouraging and fantastics comments
so i'm back with a new chapter
this one is a bit short but i promise that the next one will be a long one
enough of my bakwas now
so here we go:

CHAPTER 4

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

riya thinks for a while ans says
zuada to pata nahin par ha ek naam bahar aaya hai SIKHANDAR, SIKHANDAR DESHPANDEY

Arjun was shacked would be an understatement. Arjun was looking at riya as if she comes from pluto😆. He could not believe himself his ears what he hears. he keeps looking at her unbelievably and keeps blinking his eyes to assure himself that he was not dreaming, on the other side riya was looking at Arjun in a somewhat nervous expression seeing the look on his face.

After realizing that he was not dreaming" whaat ye tum kya kehrahe ho, tumme pata bhi hai ke tum kiske bareme baat karrahe ho, kahi tumahara dimaag kharab to nahi haogaya hai, have you lost your mind." Arjun literally yelled.

Riya was shocked hearing him saying those thing. she could not believe her ears what she heard, so she also replies him in full angry mode:" ha janti houn, janti houn main kiske baremein baat kar rahi houn, I know very well about whom i am talking, samjhe aap. aur rahi baat uske baremein to main uss insan ke baremein baat karahi houn jisse poure police force dartehai, main uss insan ke baremein baat karrahi houn juske naam sune hi criminals kaampte hai, main uss insan ke bareme baat karahi houn jisske naam sunte hi ache acho ki hosh urjate hai, dekhiye sir main jhanti houn ke aapko mujhpar vishwas nahi hai par mera yakeen manyein main kehrahi houn.

" Riya have lost your mind, you are talking about sikhander, sikhander deshpandey, the sikhander deshpandey, THE COMMISSIONER OF MUMBAI POLICE," Arjun yelled

"Arjun sir aap chilla kyun rahe ho, jab dekho aap chillate rehte ho, aapke wajhase main behre ho jaaungi, so will you plz stop yelling" riya says the last sentence in arjun ears loudly( when I say loud means really loud)

Arjun put his hands on his ears and says" okay fine main nahi chillaunga, I promise and I'm sorry for screaming,"

"good, and I'm sorry also for screaming in your ears, anyways sir, main manti houn ke woh commissioner hai, koi usse touch bhi nahi kar sakte but sir plz mera yakeen maniyein main sach kehrahi houn, woh sachmuch koi illegal kaam kar rahe ho mujhe iss baat ki pure yaakeen hai, sir aap hi sochiye agar woh kisi bhi illegal kaamo mein onvolve nahi hota to kya jo lead mujhe milli thi woh galat nahi hota, agar uss jungle mein kuch nahi horaho hota to waha koi nahi hota na. Agar meri info galat hoa to main uss jungle tak pohunch kaise gaye , main to pehli baar yaha aayi houn pune ke bareme mujhe tourist sites ke alava kuch bhi nahi pata( I dont know ke pune main koi tourist site bhi hai ya nihin becoz I'm not from India) to uss jungle tak kaise pohunch gayi, acha thik hai pohunch bhi gayi, to waha woh gunday kya karahe the jisne mujhpe goli challayi, batayein na sir"

arjun was lost in thought well she has a point:" agar woh info galat thi to waho woh log kya kar rah..."

His thought was broken by Riya's voice" sir I swear main sach kehrahi houn, I swear aaj tak mere koi bhi lead galat nahi hua hai, main yaha aap se ye sab issi liye kehrahi houn taki aap meri madad kar sake par aap, aap to yaha mujhpar hi chilla rahe hai. rehne dijiye main khud manage karlungi aur ha jab mujhe toss sabut milengi tab na main aapke paas aaungi ye sabit karne keliye ke main sahi aur tab aapko dikhaungi ke kaun sacha hai aur kaun jootha"

saying this she starts to get up but before she could make a move, arjun grabs her hand and pulls her, she landed on his lap. she gasps and arjun smirk seeing her in that state, she starts to wriggle in his arms but arjun pulls her more closer to himself and whispers in her ear"i'm with you"

saying that he leaves her on the couch and walk away smillingly. riya looks at hin baffle, while going away arjun thinks" arjun beta iss jungli billi se due raho, agar tu dur nahi gaya na to tu uske breakfast, lunch aur dinner teeno ban jaayegahe, bachke rehna, he chuckles at his own thought and goes away

kaisi lagi
hope you guys lovit
plz like and comments

RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow sikander is the police commisioner.I like this new form of arjun and riya.Nice update.Cont sn.
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous.. Loved it.. Ariya's fight.. Arjun's mv.. Continue soon.. Thanks for pm..
neitka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
mind blowing update
dono ke dono pagal hai
dono hi ek duje k ear mein chilate hain
hahahha
riya is jangli bili
and arjun is her breakfast, lunch n dinner
sound interesting
loved it
continue soon
thnx for pm
Vidyanair8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it...
Intrstng..
Continue soon...
Thnks fr pm..
tiakhan98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb dear plz cont fast
thanks for pm
shreyashi19mld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what SHIKANDER is police com.😲😲😲
lovde this RIYA
so sweet
beautiful update
love it
waiting 4 next
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG sikander is polish commissioner😲😲 he is doing some illegal work
but arjun couldn't believe what riya said😒😒
ariya were screaming at each other ears😆😆
poor riya got shocked when arjun pull her & she landed on his lap😲😲
loll arjun thought riya is jungle billi😉😉
arjun is riya's breakfast lunch & dinner🤣🤣
update soon
ashmifebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb ... ariya fight super waiting for more updates continue soon thanks for PM
mallika90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Sikander commissioner ????
Riya jungli billi
Interestng