Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah23BR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
riya was wearing this
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1qzOFLXXXcgaXXXq6xXFXXXI/Ever-Pretty-Evening-font-b-Dresses-b-font-HE08642NB-Women-s-Beautiful-Elegant-font-b-Navy.jpg

their dinner place

http://ruthusher.com/wordpress/wp-admin/images/candle-light-dinner-wallpaper-i0.jpg
spatika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update..
I loved it...
ariya were nice...
continue soon..
thanks for pm..
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kuch na kaho...kuch bhi na kaho...
Kya kehna hai...kya suna hai...
Mujhko pata hai...tumko pata hai...
Samay ka ye pal...thamsa gaya hai...

Ye gana kun nahi add kiya perfect for this situation hyeee kitane cte lagate hai yaar ye dono...just love ariya...love them to the moon and back
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it
thnx for pm
cont soon
Megha32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc update...
Awww arjun is so sweet...
Ariya moments were cute...
Pls update soon...
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Riya is so pure and innocent..
She can never wish for someone's bad..
Loved the cute moments between ariya..
Thanks for the pm..
Continue
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
update update
update update
update update
update update
update update
update update
update update
plzzz
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
First I'm sorry for being late to comment
As I didn't knew u update it
Anyway beautiful chapter
Full of ariya their cute nok jhok with romantic dinner
Ariya spend some quality time together after all the messed up
Arjun did everything he can do to bring back the beautiful smile on riya's face
Hope nothing bad things happen to ariya as I'm sure that bloody bitch sakshi will try every possible things to hurt ariya
I'm so worry for ariya especially for riya
Continue plz
shah23BR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Dekho ab shock ke wajhase plz marna mat

Jail nahin jaana mujhe.😉😆

Sabse pehle, I owe you guys an apology, itne mahino se update nahin ab kar rahi houn, plz naraz mat hona. Sorry for not updating.

Mujhe nahin pata ke main kab update karungi, but every month I'll try to place an update, ek to connection theek nahi hai ghar par

Aur personal life mein bhi kaafi busy houn, isiliye plz bear with me.

And enjoy this one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 32

"Arjun I know ke tum ne ye sab mere liye kiya, subah mujhe tang karna, mere saath khana banana, who logic waali baatein, it was all to keep my mind off things, things that happened in the office"

"Riya aisi koi baat nahi hai, I just wanted to spend some romantic times with you, aur isse achi jagah ho hi nahi sakti"

"Arjun tumhe jooth bolna nahi aata, so just forget it"

Arjun laugh at that, and pulls her closer to him, he loves having her in his arms, she smiles and hugs him tightly.

"you ok na?"

"ya, I have you with me, so I'm perfect"

Arjun smiles and hugs her tightly, wishing for the time to freeze right now, and they don't have to leave, they can just stay here forever and ever.

After sometimes, Riya gets up, it was getting late, Arjun had close his eyes and was relaxing, it has been a long time since he has been able to completely relax and enjoy his life, that too with the love of his life, his beautiful Riya. Riya smiles seeing Arjun, she understands that he was under a lot of stress and is finally able to relax.

She sits straight and pushes her hand through his hair, Arjun smiles at that and opens his eyes, what he saw took his breathe away. Riya's features were angelic, she has a sweet smile on her face, and her eyes were twinkling, the light of the moon was glowing on her face, the light breeze blows her hair back. She was an angel in his eyes, the angel of his life. She means the world to him.

Riya blush seeing the look in his eyes, she knows and understands very well that his world revolves around her, she is his everything. She can feel his love, she can see it through his eyes, all she hopes and wishes for is that she also can convey her love for him and can give him all the love that he deserves.

She looks at him and asks:

" kya hua, aise kya dekh rahe ho?

"kuch nahin Riya, saying that he shifted and place his head on her lap, she smiles and starts stroking his hair. Arjun closes his eyes and feel her. Riya just keeps looking at him, wishing nothing than anything for that moment to never end, for time to freeze right there and here, for them to always be together, to never be apart, to always love each other till death do them apart.

Her eyes fill with tears remembering the changes that happened in her life since Arjun enter. Before that she was lonely, she had no one, not even true friends. Today, she has friends who cares and loves her, she has father who adores, a brother who protects her, a family who supports her but most of all a man who loves her more than anything, who cares for her, who is ready to do anything for a little smile on her face, a man who is more than ready to touch the moon to keep her happy, a man who will do anything to keep her safe, a man to whom she is even more important than his own breathe, a man to whom she means the world, a man who is hers, only hers.

A tear rolls down her cheek and falls on Arjun's cheek, he felt it and opens his eyes, he looks at her, seeing tears in her eyes, he immediately gets concern. He gets up and cups her face.

"hey, kya hua? he asks her softly.

She just nodded and hugs him tightly. Arjun hugs her back now more than a little concern; he was also a little scared. She just smiles feeling his concern through his hug.

"I love you she whispers

Arjun hugs her tighter at that, understanding immediately what she was going through, he smiles and kiss her neck. Neither Riya nor Arjun needed to say anything, both understand each other without any word being said. They stay in each other's arms for a few minutes before parting away. Arjun kiss her tears away and looks at her in the eyes. They can feel the love the have for each other in the air. He kiss her forehead and asks:

" ghar chale?

Riya nodded and both get up. They walk to the car hand in hand and more than happy for being in each other's company. They will both remember this beautiful night for the rest of their life and will cherish it to the end.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Meanwhile:

Sameer-Ayesha house

They just reached home from the tiring day at the office; they had no case but all the drama earlier that day, the guilt, the anger of Sameer, the rift plus the paperwork has taken a toll on them. The whole day Sameer kept avoiding Ayesha and due to this they did not have any chance to talk.

Both were exhausted but they knew they needed to talk or else this will affect their relationship forever. Ayesha looks at him for a few minutes; she just came out of their room after freshening up. He was sitting on the couch with his head thrown back and his eyes close. She really does not know how to approach him.

She takes a deep breath and calls his name

"Sameer

Sameer opens his eyes and looks at her, he does not budge, and he stays at his place sitting on the couch. Ayesha comes towards him and sits next to him.

"Sameer. Aaj jo hua...main...

"Ayesha, kya tumhe sachme lagti thi ke Riya ek aisi larki hai, sach sach bolo

"nahi Sameer, maine aisa kabhi nahi socha

"toh phir tumne ye sab kyun kaha, bolo Ayesha, aisa kyun kaha tumne, ek aurat hokar tum ek dusri aurat ki izzat ke saath aise kaise khelwarr kar sakthi ho, bolo Ayesha, wait kar raha houn

" Sameer main, mujhe nahi pata...uss waqt main...kya soch rahi thi...aur Sakshi..

Ayesha has started crying while trying to explain herself, she knew she was at fault, she should not have done that, but she herself does not know what pass through her, she was just really angry and wanted her best friend to be happy and stop hurting. She really regrets everything and was starting to be disgusted with herself.

Sameer looks at her and understand, but he was really angry at her. She almost destroyed Ariya's life. Arjun is his best friend, his yaar, his brother. Someone who has always been there for him, he can never ever let anyone ruin Arjun's life. After so long he has finally find some happiness and its Sameer duty as a brother, as his best friend to make sure that that never happens.

Sameer sighs and gets up, he wanted to rest and then think this matter with a fresh mind, and it seems that this matter is not going to be solved so soon.

"I'm sorry Sameer

Sameer stops at that but did not turn towards Ayesha.

Ayesha stands up and moves to stand in front of him, when he saw her, he was shocked. Her eyes were red and swollen. No matter how much he was angry at her, he can never see tears in her eyes nor see her suffer. However, he does not make any effort of wiping her tears away or consoling her.

Ayesha joins her hands in front of Sameer and says

"I'm sorry Sameer, uss waqt main soch nahi rahi thi, bass chathi thi ki Sakshi apna pyar mil jaye. Who meri best friend thi, use iss tarah dekh nahi parahi thi. Maine socha bhi nahi ke iss baat ka asar Riya ke zindagi pe kya hoga. I really regret it Sameer, mera asal mein koi irada nahi hai Riya ya Arjun ki zindagi barbaad karne ki, aur aaj office mein job hi hua, maine jo kuch bhi kaha, I did not mean it, plz Sameer mujhe maaf kardo. Plz

At that she breaks down completely, she fell on her knees in front of Sameer, who was completely taken aback by her state.

He immediately bends downs and scoops her in his arms; she hugs him tightly and cries her heart on his shoulder. Sameer strokes her hair and held her close to his heart. When her cries subsided, they parted away and Sameer wipes her tears.

"Ayesha, aaj jo kuch bhi hua, who hona nahi chahiye tha, Riya ne kabhi kissi ka kuch bhi nahi bigada, kass karke tumhara, usne humesha sirf tumse dosti ki hai aur uska gunnah sirf ye hai, ke who Arjun se pyar karti hai. Mujhe pata hai, you didn't mean it but tumhe yeh samajna chahiye ke joh tumne kiya who galat tha, whether you meant it or not. I forgive you but no matter what, agar tum ya koi aur arjun ke zindagi barbaad karne ki koshish bhi ki, mujhse bura koi nahi hoga, you understand?

"I understand Sameer

"iss baat ke wajase hum dono ke beech duriyan baida hogayi hai, you can feel it, main nahi chata ke hamara rishta toot jaye. I love you a lot Ayesha, plz aise kuch mat karna ke hum alag hojaye. We'll need time to be back where we were, but at least right now it's a start

Ayesha nodded, Sameer hugs her and kiss her forehead,

"chalo utho, kuch khake sojathe hai, we'll have a long day tomorrow "

They both eat something and went to sleep in each other arms, happy having put that day behind them.

The next day as Sameer said they had a long day with a quite difficult case and with Arjun and Riya off, it was more complicated. However, no one had the heart to call them knowing the phase Ariya went through the previous day. Thankfully, the case solve in one day. It's around 6pm and everyone just reach the office. They all slump down on their chair relaxing, too tired to tackle the paperwork now.

Everyone was relaxing silently when suddenly shree breaks the silence

Shree: "sir

Sameer: "haan

Shree: "sir who Arjun sir aur Riya kab se ek saath hai?

Sameer with narrowed eyes: "kyun shree tumhe kyun janna hai

Shree gulped seeing Sameer's look: "sir don't get me wrong, mein unke liye koi musibat khadi nahi karna chatha, balki main to unkeliye bohut khush houn, no one deserves this better that Arjun sir, mein bas janna chatha houn

Sameer nodded: "who dono tab se ek saath hai jab se humne sikander ko pakda hai

Everyone eyes widen at that.

Liza: "aap ke kehne ka matlab ye hai ke who dono almost 3 mahine se ek saath hai

Sameer: " haan

All of them minus Sameer look at each other before a grin breaks on their faces. All of them were genuinely happy for Ariya, they can see that they make each other happy. Sameer notice that and smile, he was proud of his team.

Chotu: " sir kal joh kuch bhi hua uske baad who dono kaise hai

Sameer: " sach kahun toh mujhe bhi pata nahin, jab se kal Arjun gaya hai tab se use baat nahin hui hai. But if I have to guess, who thik hi hongein, unn dono ka pyar dekha hai maine, itna asaan nahin hai unko thodna. Aur to aur, main Arjun ko jaanta, who kal hi Riya ko sambhal chuke hongein aur kal jab ayega, pure blast ke saath ajayega. Trust me I know him

Liza: "kal jo hua uske baad kyun na hum Arjun sir and Riya ke liye kuch kare

Sameer: " matlab main samjha nahin

Liza: "sir main bhi ek aurat houn, I can guess Riya kaisa feel kar rahe the kal. I can understand. Iss liye kyun na hum unke liye ek surprise plan kare, unhe welcome karne ke liye, khas karke Riya ke liye, to make her feel that she is really welcome here and hum use judge nahi kar rahe hai.

Sameer: " hmm, not a bad idea, mujhe pakka patha Arjun will appreciate it, aur Riya pe jo guzra hai, it will help her.

Ayesha: "isse pehle mujhe kuch kehna hai, kya main..., she looks at Sameer who nodded for her to continue.

She relax and turns towards her friends, they all were looking at her,

She takes a deep breathe

" main tum logon se maafi mangna chathi houn, plz mujhe maaf kardo, kal jho bhi hua, ek taraf se mere wajah se tha, pata nahi mujhe kya hagaya tha, jho bhi hua who nahin hona chaiye tha, Riya bhi ek insaan hai aur ek aurat, meri tarah, mujhe iss tarah behave nahi karna chahiye tha, I'm sorry guys, I know maine apne limits coss kardi thi

Liza gets up and places a hand on her shoulder and says

" it's okay Ayesha, tum Sakshi ke bhekave mein aakar ye sab kiya, tum sirf apni dost ko khush dekhna chathi thi aur kuch nahin, it's okay

Shree: "haan Ayesha, it's okay, forget it now

Chotu: " haan Ayesha. Bhool ja ab

She smiles and looks at her friends, she was happy that they were not angry with her.

After that little episode, they sit down and plan their surprise for their favourite couple in ETF.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The next day at Riya's place

Arjun and Riya both were having breakfast silently. Arjun was enjoying himself eating his favourite poha but Riya was quite nervous and Arjun noticed it.

He takes her hands in his and asks

"kya hua, itna nervous kyun ho?

"who pata nahi...do din pehle jho bhi hua...sab kaise

"hey, he said making her face him, he cups her face, he looks into her eyes and says

"jho bhi hoga, hum saath milke face karenge. Tumne kuch galat nahi kiya hai Riya, tumhe dar lagne ki koi zarurat nahin hai, log jho soche, jho bhi kahein, tumhara pyar galat nahin hai, balki wohi pyar unhe galat saabit karega. Unhe jo sochna hai, sochne do, jab tak hum ek saath hai, hum puri duniya se larr sakte hai aur humara pyar jeeth uthegein.

Riya nodded and hugs him tightly, they held each other for a few seconds and then parted away. He kisses her forehead.

"chalo, office chalte hai

They left together.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When Ariya reach outside the ETF, everything seems normal. Riya was really nervous, so Arjun hold her hand and they enter together. Once they enter, they got a big congratulation from everyone in the office. All the juniors, the security, their team, everyone; they can tell that everyone was genuinely happy for them, everyone was wearing huge grins on their faces.

Arjun and Riya looks at each other shockingly, they were expecting rude remarks, glares, anything but that. They looks at everyone shockingly, they were frozen in place. Sameer sensing their shocks chuckles and then nodded to Neha.

Neha goes towards them and give them a congratulation card signed by everyone in ETF as well as Com sir, Raghu sir and Arjun's father. And them the team come forwards and Sameer offers them a photo album which contains the whole team pics, some photos of Arjun individually, some of Riya as well as both of them together, which has been taken secretly by shree and those found in Arjun's laptop.

Ariya were very touched by those simple acts, Riya's eyes were filled with tears of happiness. Ariya thank them all. The team took turns hugging them and congratulating them while the rest of the staff shakes their hands, Riya got a few hugs from the female staff and at the same time everyone apologize for their behaviour the other day.( the staff were too scared of our hero to hug him😆).

They both go to Arjun's office. Both were smiling.

Riya: " I did not expect that

"me neither, but I think I know kiska kiya dara hai

"kiska

"mera who pagal dost, zarur uska haath hoga isme

Riya laugh and hugs him, she was happy everyone accepted them so easily.

The team was watching them from the conference hall.

Liza: "ek dusre ke saath kitna khush lagte hai na

Ayesha: "tum sahi keh rahe ho liza, kissi ki nazar na lagein un dono par

Everyone agrees with her and went back to their paperworks, happy their plan work and Ariya are happy in their little world.

Ye lo

Iss chapter keliye itna hi

Plz like and comment

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Ariya moment beautiful Ayesha felt very guilty Sam forgave her all etifians gave surprise to ariya now everyone understands how ariya luv each other superb update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm