Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome super amez update
Loveit
Cont soon
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
phew...finally finally finally u updated...thank god...i was waiting for it for lyk ever...wow wow wow...arjun ne acha kiya sakshi k sath...sakshi kinni dushat hai...hmmm...ayesha realized her mistake...good...hope everything becomes fine b/w sam and ayesha...and aage bhi arjun and riya mil k sakshi ko sabak sikhayeinge...
plz update soon this tym...waitinggg...!!!!!!!!!!!
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it
superb
thnx for pm
cont soon
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
mind blowing chapter
yippee arjun ne that bitch sakshi ki sare pol khol diya 🥳
that to in front of everyone 🥳
she is real bitch using mans for her selfish motive 😡
arjun gave that bitch kamini sakshi return back everything what she did to riya 👏
but I hate the part most how easily riya forgive that idiot Aisha
bcoz of this riya will always get hurt easily
Aisha also equally should be blame for hurting riya
wow ariya with arjun dad moment was lovely 😃
riya & arjun's dad tease arjun 😆
arjun was happy that he didn't destroy sasha marriage
now that bitch sakshi promise to destroy ariya's happiness 😡
hope ariya will stay together & fight for their happiness
continue plz
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update..
Glad that shakshi's real face is exposed..
Loved Arjun's dad and riya's bonding..
Thanks for the pm..
Continue soon
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome update..
Love it..
Plz continue soon

asya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update

con soon

thanks for pm
Shanafr thumbnail
Update plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz
zubiya92 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update Soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon
Update soon

shah23BR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Here is next update

I know I'm late

But maaf kardo

Sirf ariya p hai, their nok jhoks and love

So here we go

CHAPTER 31

"acha Arjun, ek kaam kar, aaj aur kal, leave le, Riya ke saath kahi jaa, aur uske saath thoa waqt bita, I think she needs some times off this place after whatever happened today"

Arjun nodded and gets up to go towards his cabin, but stops in his track and hugs Sameer, he was happy to have a friend like him.

Arjun goes to his cabin and saw Riya there, he goes towards her and hug her from behind, Riya close her eyes and take a deep breathe. Arjun hugs her even tighter at that, they stay in silent for sometimes, after Arjun asks

"are you okay?"

"ya, I'm fine"

Arjun looks at her and then turns her to him, he cups her face and says

"hey, I'm here, you don't have to worry when I'm with you, I promise that I won't let anyone harm you,"

Riya smiles at that and hugs him, she knows very well that Arjun will never let any harm come to her, she was happy and feel lucky that that she has him, all to herself.

"I love you"

"I love you too", Arjun says and hugs her back

After a few minutes, they parted away, "let's go home, Sam ne humein do din ky chutti di hai,yani aaj aur kal, let's go, we have two days to ourselves"

Riya nodded, grab her bag and left the ETF office together with Sameer looking at them from his cabin smilingly, he was really happy to them together and happy. He sighs now that the drama is done and everything is sorted out, now he has his own wife to deal with.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ariya reaches Riya's place and crash down on the couch beside each other, Arjun closes his eyes and relax, after the drama of the whole day, he needed it. Riya places her head on his chest and relax, she was with him and that's all she needs.

Both stays that way for a few more minutes and then Arjun opens his eyes, he puts his arms around her and kiss her hair, he loves everything about her.

"sleeping?"

"no"

Silence prevail between them, a comfortable one, it has always been that way and both wishes for it to remain that way.

"Tum hamesha mere saath rahoge na?", riya says after sometimes

"Ri, I promised you, ke chahe kuch bhi hojaye, main hamesha tumhare saath rahunga"

"Arjun, jo tumne kiya Sakshi ke saath, kya who sahi tha, I mean who ek aurat hai, istarah uski insult karna, thik tha ya nahi, samaj hi nahi aarahi houn, main khud ek aurat houn, jab unlogon ne mere upar aisa ilzaam lagaya, I felt disgusted even if I didn't do anything, Sakshi bhi ek aurat hai, chahe usne kitna bhi ghattiya kaam kyun na ki ho, ek aurat hona aur itna humiliation sehna, Arjun it's hard, ladki hona, hamein hamesha bohut kuch sehna parta hai, log tarah tarah ki ilzaam lagate hai, humein chup chap sab kuch sehna parta hai, aur tumne puri office ke saamne uski insult ki, I'm feeling responsible for it, mujhe acha nahi lag raha hai"

"Ri, calm down, istarah feel karne se kuch badal nahi jayega, main manta houn ki mujhe ek aurat ki insult nahi karna chahiye tha, but, Sakshi deserved it, who apni kabiliat ki nahi apni adha aur khubsurati use karke yahan tak puhunchi hai, aur waise bhi, ek aurat inn sab cheezon se charam aati hai but she, she has no shame, sharam aane ke bajaye, use apne aap par garv hai, use iss baat ka garv hai ke chahe kuch bhi hojaye ye sab cheezon karke who koi bhi mushkil, koi bhi problem se nikal sakti, aur ye sirf uska garv nahi uska ghamand bhi hai, uska ye ghamand thodna bohut zaruri tha, and you you don't have to feel guilty, it's not your fault, galti kissi ki bhi nahi hai siva Sakshi ki, inn sab mein usne Ayesha ki bhi nahi socha, Ayesha trusted her so much, and she used this trust, she is the only one who is responsible for whatever happened, trust me"

"you sure na?"

"damn sure, now forget all this and go freshen up, tab tak main tumhare liye coffee banata houn, go"

Riya goes while Arjun made his way to the kitchen,

Arjun pov

"Riya bohut disturb hai, I think I should take her out, she'll feel better, use dinner p leke jaata houn beach p, at least uski mood thik toh hoga, lekin isse pehle use manana hoga. Kya din agaye hai, ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE ko logon ko manana par raha hai. Abe idiot girlfriend banane ka bohut chouk than a tujhe ab bhukdo, ab iss ladki ko main kaise manaoun, tujhe bhi pouri duniya mein yahin ek ladki milli thi pyar karne ke liye, duniya ki sabse difficult and impossible hai ye, tere life mein koi bhi cheese asan nahi hosakta, tum khud hi difficult ho, ab manao miss difii...I mean Riya ko, waise ye itna der kyun laga rahi hai, coffee bhi ban gayi, check karta houn"

Arjun moves towards Riya's room, he reaches it and opens the door without knocking, the scene in front of him shock him, Riya was standing in front of the mirror with only her towel on. Riya was so shocked to see Arjun barge into her room, she became statue.

"Arjun"

"Riya"

They keep staring at each other with wide eyes, Arjun has never seen Riya like that, suddenly riya just screamed "aaah"

Arjun comes out of his dreamland, "riya, ri, chilla kyun rahi ho?"

"kya matlab kyun chilla rahi houn, ek ladki ke kamre main aisa aate hai kya, koi manners nahi hai kya tumein"

"kyun problem kya hai, tum bhi to aisi karti ho, who was the one who barge into my room at my cottage in pune, hmm, aur waise bhi mujhe koi problem nahin hai, tummhe kyun problem horahi hai"

Riya blush remembering their moment in the cottage, she smiles at the memory but then seeing Arjun's smirking face, she felt angry.

"idiot, main ladki houn"

"who tho mujhe bhi dikh raha"

"Arjun tum ladke ho"

"oh really mujhe nahi pata tha"

"arjun plz bahar jao na"

Arjun looks at her and smile, he started moving towards her slowly and just as he was about to reach her, he turns towards the bed and lies down lazily

Arjun smirks at riya and says "main kahi nahi jaraha houn, tumhe problem hai so you can leave, mere saamne jo nazariya hai na, bohut acha, mujhe toh bohut maza araha hai"

Riya's mouth open wide at that, "tumhe sharam nahi aati kya, plz arjun leave, mujhe tayar hona hai"

Arjun smirks and gets up, he moves towards her and grab her hand, he pulls her in his arms, she crashed onto his chest, her heart was beating faster than usual, arjun leans forward and nuzzle her nose on her bare shoulder, he takes a deep breathe in her fresh scent. Riya shivers feeling Arjun and she just hug him, Arjun hugs her back. They were twirling around around slowly and slowly, now Arjun's back was towards the door. Riya stops them.

"arjun"

"hmm"

Riya just smirks and "GET OUT", and she pushed him.

Arjun was taken by surprise and he just could not balance himself, before he could understand anything Riya just close the door on his face.

"what the...Riya,"

"stay out Arjun"

Riya smiles at his antics and goes to change, she blush at the naughty side of Arjun, she shook her head, she still can't believe that he can be so naughty.

Outside, Arjun smile at Riya's behaviour, that was one of the most beautiful moment between them, he will cherish that memory forever, they will cherish that memory forever, all there life.

Just then Arjun heard the door open, he immediately hides his smiles and turn towards her, she was wearing a skirt with white tee, she was looking out of the world, whatever she wears she always looks good in it. But Arjun decided to play with her. Arjun makes an angry face.

Riya notice him and frown

"kya hua"

"hm, kush nahi"

"arjun tum gusse mein kyun lag rahe ho"

"to aur kya karu, shaadi se pehle hi aisi haal hai, badmein pata nahi kya hoga"

"kya matlab"

"kya matlab, huh, shaadi se pehle hi mujhe kamre se bahar nikaldiya, shaadi ke baad main be ghar hojaunga"

"huh, what do you mean, shaadi se pehle har ladke ko ladkion ke kamre se bahar rehna chahiye, and that is call manners"

"kyun, kya problem hai, lakdion ladko ko apne ghar mein entry dete hai par apne room main nahi, ladkon ko ladkion ko kiss karne ka hak hai, par apne room mein entry nahi hai, guys has rights on girls...er I mean they have the rights to take their relationships on a new level, but kamre mein entry nahi hai, tum ladkian bhi kamal ki ho"

Riya starts blushing at what Arjun says, but then she composes herself and said

"kya matlab, sab aise nahi hote, kuch logon ko ye sab pasand nahi hai, aur tum toh aisa bol rahe ho jaise ki tum...", Riya stops, Arjun was smilling, he is actually smilling, Riya's jaw reaches the floor, he was playing with her, riya "AARRRJUUUN"

Riya grabs a pillow and throw it on arjun,

"are kya kar rahi ho, riya stop it, Ri"

They starts running after each other, with Riya throwing anything that she gets on Arjun, and Arjun was just trying to save his life, at last she catch him and beat him with the pillow. Arjun puts his hands between him and the pillow, but this did not save him instead it makes him fall down.

Riya got shocked seeing Arjun falling down just then she burst out laughing, arjun looks at her unbelievably but then a smile comes to his, he just sits there and watch her. He was happy that he was able to bring back her smile on her face, her beautiful smile on her beautiful face.

After sometimes Riya realises that Arjun was staring at her, she looks at him

"what"

"nothing"

"kya hua"

"it just...nothing, forget it"

"acha ok, ab utho, it weird seeing you like that"

Arjun grabs her hand and gets up, he stands very close to her, he cups her face and caresses her cheeks, "I was thinking ke aaj hum dinner p chalte hai, itne dino baad humein ek saath waqt bitane ka mouka milla hai, let's enjoy"

"hmm, I really want to go out and relax, it is a great idea, aaj shyam bahar chalte hai, beach p chalte hai"

"hum wahin jaaegein jahan tum jaana chate ho lekin isse pehle mujhe bhook lagi hai, let's eat plz"

"ha lekin maine kuch bhi nahi banaya, abhi banati houn tum ruko"

" aree wait, we'll make it together"

She smile and both goes to the kitchen, they make lunch chatting happily, Arjun made sure that nothing that happened previously is mentioned, after that they had lunch and went to take some rest.

In the evening, Arjun was pacing the hall impatiently, he was waiting for Riya since half an hour, and still no sign of her. Arjun was now frustrated, he goes to her room and knock loudly

"Riya yaar, jaldi karo na"

"Arjun tummein bilkul bhi patience nahi hai", Riya replied back

"Naam Arjun jo hai"

"hahaha, very funny, arahi houn"

"ok ma'am, sorry for being impatient"

"stop being a smart A"

"what, Riya just come fast"

"kahana arahi houn, do minute ruko"

Arjun sighs and wait, he does not have any other option, after two minutes, Riya opens the door, she was wearing a dark blue dress, with beautifull earings and necklace.

Arjun's eyes were struck on her, she was looking breathe taking, Arjun takes a deep breathe to control himself. He goes towards her; she was blushing seeing his look.

He lifted her face and "hmm marwana chathe ho kya, jo aise dikh rahe ho"

She smiles and looks at Arjun, he was wearing his usual dark blue jeans and white silk shirt, he was looking stunning.

"aisa mat karo Riya, warna dinner bhool jao"

"kya matlab"

"aise blush karoge toh mein kaise control karunga, huh"

Riya blush even darker and push him

"ab chalo bhi"

Arjun laugh, takes her hand and left the house, they reach the car and Arjun opens the door for her

"thank you for being a gentleman tonight"

"your wel... Wait, tonight? I'm always a gentleman"

"ya ya, as if I'll believe that,"

"Riya, tum..."

"ye fight badme, pehle chalo, mujhe bohut bhook lagi hai"

Arjun pouts and goes to the driver seat, Riya laugh at his expression, she cups his face and turns him towards her, "you are sooo cute", she peck his lips and leave him. Arjun becomes statue at that, he looks at her and smile, he shook his head and starts the car, they drive in silence.

After half an hour, they reach the place, Arjun takes her to a private, where he has made all the preparations, a candle light dinner, soft music and peaceful environment.

Riya was mesmerised seeing the place, she was very happy, her happiness could be seen on her face,

"kya hua, pasand nahi aaya?"

"nahi aisa koi baat nahi hai, it's just that I'm...surprised, I love it, thank you so much"

"but you are not welcome"

Riya frown and asked"kyun"

"kyun ka kya matlab hai, you love this but you don't love me"

Riya smiles and make as if she thinking

"hmm sochna parega"

"sochna parega, what do you mean"

"ha, sochna parega, tum jaise khadus, akdu, sadu insaan se pyar karna, naa"

"what, hey main sirf khadus akdu aur sadu nahi, this is my negative side, but positive bhi hai, gentleman houn, handsome houn, kamata houn, honest houn aur sab se zaruri baat, tumse bohut zyada pyar karta houn..aur to aur..."

He stops seeing her face, just then she burst laughing

"tumhare shakal dekhne layak hai abhi"

"you"

Arjun starts running after her, Riya ran away from him, they were playing like kids, screaming and laughing, looking at them no-one would say they are both really responsible ETF officers.

Riya keeps ditching Arjun; she knows that once Arjun catch her, he will tickle her endlessly, she mocks him when can't catch her

"very bad, itna bare ACP hoke, ek ladki ko nahi pakad paya, too bad, ACP"

"kya hai, who ladki mere har move jante hai, pyar jo karta houn main use, she guess my moves"

"acha, mujhe nahi pata tha ke ACPs bhi bahane dounte hai, when they can't catch criminals"

"good, ab tumhe pata chal gaya", during their conversation, Riya did not realise that Arjun was coming closer and closer to her, and before she could react, arjun has already pull her into his arms.

"Arjun chodo mujhe"

"nahi chodunga jab tak mujhe who teem shab nahi milte"

"kaunse teen shab, I am sorry, par sorry kyun bolu"

"acha kaunse teen shab, sorry, stop playing smart with me, and tell me"

"kya bolu main, tumhi batado"

Arjun was now frustrated "I love you bolna nahi aata kya, huh"

He leave her irritatingly, he has enough now, "just forget it"

He was about to leave when he hear "I LOVE YOU ARJUN"

He turns around and saw Riya standing by the sea, she has her arms open and her face was glowing, he smiles at her innocence. He moves towards her, place his hands on her face and says in her ear, "I love you too"

They stay like that for sometimes, relishing the feeling of each other, after that they went to have their dinner; it was all Riya's favourite. Riya was so happy that she hugged Arjun.

They had their dinner silently and then decided to relax for sometimes, arjun was lying while riya was in his arms, her head was resting on his chest and he was playing with her hair.

Arjun kiss her hair, and pressed his cheek on her head, to feel her.

"Arjun"

"hmm"

"you know tumhe ye sab karne ki koi zarurat nahi thi"

"matlab"

"Arjun I know ke tum ne ye sab mere liye kiya, subah mujhe tang karna, mere saath khana banana, who logic waali baatein, it was all to keep my mind off things, things that happened in the office"

"Riya aisi koi baat nahi hai, I just wanted to spend some romantic times with you, aur isse achi jagah ho hi nahi sakti"

"Arjun tumhe jooth bolna nahi aata, so just forget it"

Arjun laugh at that, and pulls her closer to him, he loves having her in his arms, she smiles and hugs him tightly.

"you ok na?"

"ya, I have you with me, so I'm perfect"

Arjun smiles and hugs her tightly, wishing for the time to freeze right now, and they don't have to leave, they can just stay here forever and ever.

Uff finally done,

Abb gussa mat hona, ye update sirf ariya p hai

Itne dino jo nahi kiya

Sorry for late

I had exams

Now like and comments

Edited by shah23BR - 7 years ago