Posted: 8 years ago
Aur kitna intezaar karwayenge aap didu
jaldi updt karona plz
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aayesha too support Sakshi..
Can't believe this..
Hope Arjun n Sam wouldn't let anything bad happen to Riya..
Plz continue soon
nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really dear agar mein story mein hoti na toh ayesha aur saakshi ki aisi band bajati ki koi unhe pehachaan bhi nahi pata
They r just disgusting...
Hope evrythng will be fine
Plzzz cont soon
Thanx for pm

shah23BR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I know, I know

Gussa, galiyaan aur pata nahi kya kya

Sab kuch deserve karti houn

Almost ek saal se update nahi ki

Ab kar rahi houn

I hope tum log mujhse zyada naaraz na ho

Plz maaf kardo

Update na karne ke liye

Tum logon ko zyada pakaungi to nahi

But ho sake to maaf kardo

I'll try to update as much as I can.

CHAPTER 29

Arjun fell on his knees, completely defeated when he heard a sob, he recognised it immediately, it was Riya, his Riya was here, Arjun looks around and spot her near a tree sitting alone with tears rolling out of her eyes, Arjun felt bad and angry, there was no way he was going to let Sakshi go so easily.

Arjun marched towards her and place a hand on her shoulder, she jumped and looked at the person, and she was shocked to see Arjun there, she just hugged him tight and cries her heart out, she needed him the most right now and he was there for her.

Arjun just hugged her back and kiss the top of her head, he knew she needed him, and there is no way he is leaving her in this mess alone, they'll fight it, TOGETHER.

That night Arjun brings Riya back home, she was still upset but thankfully much to Arjun delight, she has stopped crying; he hates seeing her upset and tears in her eyes. Arjun swear to always keep her happy and punish the one who cause any kind of pain. Oh yeah, Sakshi and Ayesha are in great trouble.

They reach her place and he follows her inside. She sits heavily on the couch and he sits next to her. He pulls her into him his arms as she starts crying once again. All the words that Ayesha said to her were ringing in her ears,

"tum jaise anaanth ladki se aur kya expect ki jaa sakti hai, tum itni besharam aur giri hui ladki ho ki tumhara naam lene se bhi sharam aati hai mujhe. YOU DISGUST ME, YOU DISGUST ME RIYA".

Riya felt as if she does not deserve Arjun's love and pushed him away and runs to her room. Arjun who was quiet all these while was shocked to see her reaction towards him and he knows that she has started doubting herself about their relationship.

Arjun stays still for a few minutes to calm his nerves and then goes towards her room; he did not need to knock as he already knows that her door is always open for him. Arjun opens the door and enters her room. She was lying on the bed with her face buried in her pillow; her body was shaking as she sobs. Arjun's heart broke into millions of pieces seeing her like that, he makes a mental note of teaching Sakshi a lesson later, as for now he has other matters at hand.

Arjun moves towards her bed in two quick big steps, he sat on the bed and caress her hair, she jerk off his hand and says something which was hard to understand as her words were muffled by her sobs and pillow. Arjun looks at her weirdly and then force her up in a sitting position.

Riya was struggling in his arms but he just pulls her in his arms and hugs her tightly, Arjun keeps caressing her hair and whisper sweet nothing into her ears, Riya soon calms down and stay in his arms, her head was resting on his chest and her arms were around his waist.

Once she was calm enough, Arjun lifts her head and kiss her on her lips putting all the love and respect he felt for her in that kiss, he soon deepened the kiss, the kiss was full of love and passion and respect that they felt for each other. While kissing they lie down on the bed with Riya lying on Arjun completely. They break the kiss when they were short of breathe, both look at each other, their emotions and feelings were fully describe in their eyes.

They stay in comfortable silent for sometimes after which Arjun says that he should go home, it's really late. Riya let him go but Arjun can see that she was still hurting and doubting herself. Arjun cups her face and makes her looks at him:

"hey, I love you, remember that. Log kuch bhi kahe, jobhi soche, main hamesha tumse pyar karta rahunga, you deserve every happiness in the world, anaanth(orphan) hone se iska yeh matlab nahi hai ke tum ek achi ladki nahi ho, believe me, I've known you, tum ek bohut hi ache ladki ho aur sabse khaas bhi, so never ever doubt that you do not deserve me, sacch kahun I am the one who does not deserve..."

"aisa mat kaho Arjun, who main houn jo..."

"No, it's not, khair chodo in sab baato ko, kal discuss kar lenge, abhi so jao, you need rest, kal subha ajaunga, I promise"

"promise sach me ajaoge?"

"ha sach me, tum so jao".

Arjun make her lie down on the bed, and stays with her till she fell asleep, Arjun keeps thinking about Riya's fears and decides to get rid of her insecurity once he has deal with Sakshi. He left Ayesha as Ayesha was Sameer's wife and also that Sameer must have already lashed out at Ayesha.

Arjun gets up, pull the comforter up to her shoulder, peck her forehead and leaves the house not before locking the doors and windows,(he has a key to her house). He goes to his bike and drive off towards his house, hoping that he will not be too late, as he needs to talk to his dad.

After 10 mins or so, Arjun reaches his place; he rang the bell and waited, the servant opens the door and let him in, his father who was working in the study, was shocked to see him there, he thought that Arjun would not be coming home that night.

But one look at Arjun's face he knew that something was wrong, Arjun seems tired and completely lost, he hopes that Arjun was not in any kind of trouble.

"Arjun", he calls his son, Arjun looks up to his dad and goes towards him.

"I thought ke tum aaj ghar nahi arahe ho, then what happened?"

"abhi nahi dad, fresh hojaoun phir baat karte hai"

Just as he was about to go to his room, the servant call him

"Arjun baba, khana lagwa doun?"

"nahi kaka, bhook nahi hai, aap jaiye, araam kijiye,"

"par baba?"

"kaka, aap fikar mat kijiye, main bilkul thik houn. Aap jaiye"

Kaka looks at Arjun and then at his dad, Mr Rawte nodded at him to go, kaka goes away while Arjun goes to his room. Arjun's dad follows him and waits for him while Arjun goes to the washroom.

Once Arjun was done, he lies down on the bed and places his head in his father's lap. They stay in complete silent for sometimes and then Arjun starts telling his dad about everything that happened in the office and at Riya's house, he even tells his dad about Riya's fears and insecurities. At the end, Mr Rawte was fuming, he has already accepted Riya as his daughter and he would never tolerate anyone insulting his family.

"ab aap hi bataye dad, main kya karun, Riya ke dar ko kaise mita doun, kaise samjhaun use, ke wohi mere liye perfect hai, bataiye na dad, ya karun main."

"sach kahun, to mujhe khud bhi nahin pata, par ek baat ka yakeen hai, ke jo kuch karna hai, tumhe hi karna hoga, kyunki who tumse pyar karti hai, tumhe chaati hai who, who tumhe apna manti hai, tum hi uske zindagi ho, uski jaan ho, jab tum kissise pyar karte ho, to ussi waqt, isse apna bana deta hai, aur tumhare liye who insaan, Riya hai. Tum dono ke rishtey kitna mazbout hai, ye tum jaano, samjho ke ye tumhari pyar ka imtihaan hai"

Arjun was listening carefully to his dad; he knew that his dad was right, the moment he first kissed Riya (their first kiss in the cottage), was the moment that she became a part of him, even though they were not in a relationship, Arjun always felt that Riya belongs to him and him alone, and now it was time to show that Riya and Arjun belong to each other, no-one can ever separate them.

NEXT MORNING

Arjun reaches Riya's house at 6 in the morning, he could not really sleep, and he slept a couple of hours when his dad was with him and after that he just could not, his mind keep going to his Riya, he cannot stop thinking about her, about them. He will do anything and everything for her, no matter what; he will definitely return back her dimple smile that he loves so much.

She was still sleeping when he came in, but there was not that peaceful look on her face, she used to look like an angel when she sleeps, this time the look on her face was completely different, her brows were knitted together forming a frown, she was disturb, how he wished to remove all her fears and insecurities. He curse Sakshi in his mind and swear to teach her lesson.

Arjun goes to sit on the bed next to her and caress her hair, she relaxes but did not wake up, for which Arjun was grateful, it was hard to get her to sleep last night. He waits for a while, then wakes her up after which they had a silent breakfast and then they were ready to go to office.

Just as they were about to leave, Arjun pulls her towards him and kiss her fully on the lips, deepening the kiss instantly, all his love was in the kiss, Riya was overwhelmed by his love for her, her eyes filled with tears, rolled down her eyes. Arjun's hand immediately reaches to wipe it. He hates seeing tears in her eyes. Arjun nodded negatively.

"I love you, Riya"

"I love you too", she said no louder than a whisper, her voice cracked a little at the end, Arjun cupped her face and smile at her.

"Tumse pyar karta houn Ri, humari pyar hi, humara rishta hi mere liye sabse zyada important ho, log kuch bhi kahe, jo kuch bhi soche, I love you, aur ye kabhi nahi badlega"

Riya nodded and hugs him tightly, she knows that Arjun will not leave her side no matter what happened, just like she would, if he ever needs her, she will always be by his side.

They both reach the office, Riya grabs Arjun's hand tightly as others was staring at her, Arjun immediately felt something wrong and holds her hands. He could see that some were giving his Riya disgusting looks, as if she was a ...

Arjun holds her hand very tightly and firmly, he moves forward but Riya was frozen on the spot, he blinks at her silently telling her to just trust him. She follows him while Arjun glares at everyone who was staring their way. He noticed that there was only one person among the juniors that were not looking at them, it was Neha, she never let anyone influence her, and she always makes her decisions depending only on what she sees and what she believe not what others tells her or try to show her.

Seeing Arjun glaring at them, they all turned around and continue their work, Ariya reach the conference room, everyone was there, even Sameer, Riya stood frozen at the door, she was having flashes of the events of yesterday, silent tears were flowing down her face.

Arjun goes to her and hugs her, she looks at Arjun and he gives her a smile. By that time everyone was looking at them, choree and Liza were happy for them as they already guess that it was Riya who has makes their khadoos and akdu boss happy and all smiling.

It was because of her that he was changing, and they know very well, that even if Sakshi loves Arjun, Arjun does not, he is already in love with Riya and his love can clearly be seen in his eyes. People can say what they want, Arjun is never going to leave Riya for Sakshi, they were sure of that.

Arjun grabs Riya and pull her into the conference room, but seeing everyone eyeing her, he pulls her towards his cabin. He makes her sits comfortably and tells he will be back in a few. She nodded and he left.

Arjun goes to Sameer: "Sameer kuch baat karni hai tujhse"

"sure Arjun kya hua"

"yahan nahi, tere cabin mein chalte hai"

Arjun and Sameer go to the latter's cabin and Arjun says :

"sam hua kya hai yahan par, mere jaane ke baad?"

Sameer was ashamed to say anything, he knows that Arjun was not going to like it, but he also wanted everything to get back to normal.

"kal tumhare jaane ke baat, Ayesha bohut gusse mein thi, aur gusse mein usne..."

"usne kya kiya sam"Arjun said with surprisingly calm voice. Sameer looks at him and Arjun nodded.

"usne Riya ki insult ki, hamare juniors se, usne kahan ke riya ek bohut hi ghatiya ladki, she is sleeping around, and now she is hitting on you"

Sameer said that with his gaze down, he was ashame of his wife, he felt ashame in front of his best friend, some where he felt as if it was his fault that Riya was hearing all this.

Arjun sigh and move towards Sameer, he knows Sameer can do anything for him, and he will do it even if he has to divorce Ayesha for that.

"sam you don't have feel ashame, Ayesha ne jo kuch bhi kiya usme tumhari koi galti nahi hai, to apne aap ko khosna band karo aur hamesha ki tarah apne dost ka saath do plz"

Sameer looks up at Arjun, he was not angry, at least not at him, Sameer thought that Arjun would be angry with him, but he was wrong, Arjun would never be angry with him, he was sure of that.

Both hugs each other for sometimes and then parted, Sameer smiles and both had a friendly shake hand.

"puchne ki zarurat nahi hai, tere saath hamesha khara rahunga, samjhe ya samjhaun"

Arjun smiles at sameer's dialogue and hug him back. Now it was time to teach some people some lesson, no-one has the right to take decision in his life neither hurt the one he loves and care about. He just hope he does not end up breaking sameer's marriage with Ayesha, he will never be able to forgive himself for that.

Precap

Arjun dealing with Sakshi

Sakshi angry and humiliated

Arjun's dad comes to meet riya.

NOTE:

Sorry if I have hurt anyone feelings with the previous update

In this one also, with the behaviour of Ayesha and Sakshi.

Plz forgive me for not updating for so long,

I'll try my best to update as much as I can.

RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm,
beautiful,
superb update.
Plz update sn.
I was waiting 4 u 2 update this one.
I like this story so... Much.
Tnx 4 PM