Users

Frequent Posters

shah23BR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteariya

awesome chapter
I feel sorry for arjun's dad πŸ’”
it was really hard for him that he lost his beloved wife even his families didn't support him πŸ₯Ί
but still arjun wasn't at fault 😭
finally it was light moment bw arjun & his dad πŸ˜ƒ
loll arjun called Sameer alien 🀣
bichara arjun ne sab ke samne Sameer ko alien bol diya 🀣
uff samjun bcom children at a moment
giving shocked to their juniors 😲
but today chapter there was no ariya
continue soon

agle mein ariya hogi
don't worry
thx πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
shah23BR thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jeharshu

Hey didu aapko pata hai mein kitni wait ki iss story keliyeh

Uff finally aapne updt kiya
Outstanding I should say
U wrote very well
U should all emotions together
With excellent perfectence
Loved it to the core
Please do continue soon
Eagerly waiting to read more
Aur haa nxt part jaldi update kijiyeh
Jyada wait mat kijiyeh humse
Nd thanks for the pm didu

jaldi hi update karungi
don't worry
thx
and agle update mein ariya hogi
don't worryπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

and haan
i've put an index
you can re-read the whole story once again
its on page 1 itself
Edited by shahlaa - 9 years ago
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lol samjun🀣🀣🀣
poor team what a shock haha
awesome update
cont soon
shah23BR thumbnail

Hey dears

Pata hai pata hai

Gusse mein ho

Kya karu

Time hi nahi milti

Ab jab time milta hai toh update karungi

Thoda late hoga

Par itna bhi nahi

To chale next chapter ke ...

CHAPTER 28

FLASHBACK ENDS

They all were lost, soon Sameer's phone rang and they get busy with the case

They all return to the office late, the case was very hectic and since the president was involve, they had to solve the case today itself, they were too tired to start the paperwork so they decide to spend the night in the office itself then the next morning drove back home get ready and then come back.

Arjun had to call his father to let him know that he won't be coming home tonight, his father insisted on sending the driver and coming home with him but Arjun refuses, how can he go home when his team is staying here the whole night that too Riya also.

Everyone has retired to the rest room while the chiefs to their cabin, Arjun was sitting alone when Riya enter, his face light up immediately seeing her, she had his cutting chai and the smile that he loves so much, her dimple smile.

Riya smiles at him and gives him his tea, Arjun took it and relax, this was all that he needed, Riya stays silent for some times but when he did not respond, she ask

"So..."

Arjun heard her and look at her; he raised his eyebrows at her, seeing his reaction she rolled her eyes and stare at him

Arjun finally understand what she means and shrug, looks like he was in a mood to get a good scolding.

Riya glared at him seeing his reaction, she's been trying to talk to him the whole day and he's been ignoring her or her questioning looks.

Riya was fed up so she turned around and decides to go, she was in no mood to talk to him anymore, it's been two days that they were apart and it seems like eternity to her but it was not the case with him, she decides to leave since he is not interested in her.

Arjun saw her turned around to go and felt bad, he knew she was dying to talk to him, he was in no better situation, but he thought to tease a little bit and get a scolding, it does seems weird but he loves getting scolded by her, he feels belonged.

Arjun immediately got up, grab her hand and pull her towards him, she crashed against his chest, and a shiver runs through both their spines.

Riya look up at Arjun and saw him having a big smile on her face as if he has just won a jackpot (jackpot hi toh mila hai, uska pyar jo hai uski baahon mein πŸ˜‰ )

This flared Riya even more and he pushed him away and turned away from him.

Arjun smiles at her and hug her from behind, he nuzzles his face in her hair and take a deep breathe in her strawberry smelling haired shampoo.

Riya close her eyes feeling him and hugged herself even more tightly to feel him tightening his hold on her.

"I missed you yesterday", he whispers

"I missed you too", she replies

They stayed in silence for sometimes and then Arjun turns her towards him in his arms, he puts a finger under her chin and lifted her face up, they look in each other's eyes, their feelings were mirrored, there were love, passion, desire, affections and lots more known to only both of them.

Riya smiles, it always feels good to be the arms of the person you love and Riya knows this better than anyone else, she feels secure and love when he is around, she know what she has to do, no-one, l said no-one can ever stop her.

Riya lower her gaze till it hit his lips, she did not thought twice before crashing hers on his, Arjun was taken aback by her sudden action but smile once he understand what is her intentions.

Arjun opens his mouth to her in and in no time Riya's tongue was inside his mouth, she tastes every little corner of her his moth, leaving no single bit untouched, their hands all over each other's body and their body glued to each other leaving no space.

Both were fighting for dominance and soon they were lost of breathe, although they did not want it they had to separate from each other. Both sigh in content and put their forehead against each other to feel the moment, both wanted the time to freeze right there, this was theirs forever and no-one can change it.

They were lost in their own land when suddenly hey heard the open and someone barged in, they were both in shock when they looked at the person.

Both were lost for words while the person standing in front of them was fuming with rage, and soon so was Arjun.

Sakshi was clearly glaring at Riya, she was so angry that she even raises her hand to slap Riya but Arjun stops her hand in mid, that was when she looked at him, Arjun was equally angry as her, how dare enter my cabin without permission and try to slap the girl l love that too in front of my eyes, Arjun thought.

This angered Sakshi even more; she snatched her hand back and look at Arjun

"How dare you Arjun, tumne mujhe roka? Wo bhi iska jaise ghatiya insaan ke liye?, tumhe nahi pata ke ye kaisi aurat, isse ghatiya, besharam aur zaril aurat maine aaj tak nahi dek..."

Sakshi could not continue, she was thrown to the floor by a huge force and pain from her cheek, she rub her cheek which was all red due to the slap she got from Arjun

Arjun glares at her, he will never tolerate anyone insulting the girl he loves.

There the team got shock by the sound of the slap which comes from Arjun cabin; they all rush there to see what was actually going on.

On reaching there, they saw and angry Sakshi, a rage Arjun and a panic Riya, looking at the situation, Sameer seems to have quite an idea what just happens.

"How dare you Sakshi, main ye kabhi tolerate nahi karunga ke koi bhi riya ke bareme kuch bhi kahen, jis ladki ko tum insult kar rahe ho na, who mera pyar hai"

Everyone gasp hearing this except Sameer, he knew everything and also he already knows what was about to come but thing did not really go as he thought.

First of all, Ayesha starts glaring at Riya and starts accusing her or I should say clearly insulting her, Riya was soon at tears hearing those kinds of words from Ayesha and Arjun, his anger was at peak.

And secondly, after hearing all these, Riya literally ran away from the scene with tear full eyes worst of it, Sakshi had to add more on it. (Oh yeah, there's gonna be trouble, for them). And for the first time since their marriage, Sameer was super-duper angry on Ayesha.

Arjun was the most shocked of all seeing Riya running away like this and in no time he lost all control over himself.

Arjun: "shut up, enough is enough, tum log jante bhi kya ho mere aur Riya ke bareme, humhare rishtey ke bareme and most of all Riya ke bareme, main aur riya aaj se nahi balki tab se relationship mein hai jab se hum mille the, aur tum logon ki problem kya hai, meri life hai, meri zindagi hai, tum logon ko koi hak nahi hai meri zindagi mein interfere karne ki, nafrat hai mujhe un longon se jo meri life mein dakal andazi karte hai"

Sakshi: "But Arjun..."

Arjun: "Mere liye tum kuch bhi nahi ho, I don't even consider you as a colleague, you are just a mere liability, jo dusron ke kaam mein tang alane ke alawa kuch nahi karte, and Ayesha..."

"Riya ke ananth(orphan) hone se ye matlab nahi hai ke who ek achi ladki nahi hai, usme who har sanskar hai jo ek ladki ya aurat mein hona chahiye, and remember one thing Sameer ki biwi hone se iska ye matlab nahi hai ke tumhe meri zindagi mein kuch bhi kehne ka hak hai, listen carefully both of you, STAY AWAY FROM ME, FROM RIYA AND FROM OUR LIFE"

Ayesha: "Arjun you are doing a big mistake"

Sameer: "No Ayesha, he is not, and moreover Arjun ke dad ko isse koi problem nahi hai, so as he told you STAY AWAY FROM HIM, FROM RIYA AND FROM THEIR LIFE"

Ayesha: "but Sameer..."

Sameer: "Shut up, I'll you both later, and Arjun, go we'll mange here"

Arjun: "thanks Sam, I'll owe you this"

Saying this Arjun runs hoping to find his Riya soon, it's not safe for her to go away like this, that too at this hour in the night, Arjun was extremely worried. Arjun race the streets of Mumbai like maniac to be able to find Riya.

Meanwhile in the office, everyone was still shocked from the revelations, Sakshi was super angry and Ayesha was clearly shocked, she thought that Sameer will support her but instead he yelled at her, something was clearly wrong and Ayesha starts holding Riya responsible for it, she was so angry that she bad mouth Riya in front of all the office, and Sakshi was adding more to it, unfortunately neither Sameer nor the others came to know about it.

Their juniors also starts bad mouthing Riya and think bad about her while none of all these were true.

Scene change

Arjun was searching everywhere he could think of finding Riya, but no luck, he started feeling scared, she was nowhere to be found and her phone is unreachable, then it clicked him, there is a place where Riya always go when she wants to alone, and that's the beach, and usually there is no signal there, Arjun hope and pray for Riya to be there and safe and sound.

Loosing no time, he race his bike there in the hope to find her there, Arjun for the first time ever prayed to god for Riya's safety.

Scene change

After clearly satisfied with her, Ayesha walked to Sameer's cabin clearly happy and in her own world; she knew that now Riya will see the worst of her days.

Sameer saw her walking in happily, he was confused, something was wrong, he needs to talk to her.

Sameer: "Ayesha..."

Ayesha: "hmm..."

Sameer: "AYESHA"

Ayesha: "ha kya hua"

Sameer: "kya hua, itna khush kyun ho"

Ayesha: "kyun Sameer, main khush nahi ho sakti"

Sameer: "Actually you can, but not today, Ayesha, sidhe sidhe batao ka kya hua hai, warna, you'll see the worst out of me"

Ayesha had enough now, he was HER husband and he seems to be taking that Riya's side instead of hers.

" sidhe sidhe, you really want to know, then listen, I've just told our juniors that Riya ek batameez, besharam aur zaril ladki hai, I told them that she's been sleeping with lots of men and now she is hitting on..."

Ayesha could not continue, she got a slap from Sameer, her cheek was burning, she looks at Sameer in shocked, he had never raised his hand on her, and his anger had been that worst.

"How dare you Ayesha, ho kya gaya hai tumhe, itni pathar kabse bangayi tum, kyun kiya tumne aisa, yakeen nahi hota ke tum wahi ladki ho jisse maine pyar kiya tha, Riya aur Arjun aaj se nahi balki 3 mahine se ek saath, and for your kind information it was Arjun who took the first step, Riya nahi, what's gone into you, bigada kya hai iss ladki ne tumhara, kyun uski zindagi barbad karna chate ho, uske sar par boj kam the kya joh tumne aur badadi, bolo Ayesha"

"Problem kya hai agar Arjun aur Riya ek relationship mein ho toh, it's their life, let them deal with it, tumhare problem kya hai"

"Problem? Problem yehi hai Sameer, Riya aur Arjun ka ek saath hona, jab se Sakshi ne arjun ko jana hai, tab se who use pyar karti hai, uski khushi Arjun ke saath hone se hai, aur uski best friend hone ke naate, main chathi hoon ki Sakshi khush rahe, that's it"

"That's it? Toh uske liye tum ek bekasur ladki ki zindagi barbad karne chale, Ayesha, agar Sakshi tumhare best friend hai, toh Arjun bhi mere best friend, tum shayad bhool rahe ho Ayesha, ke Arjun ne humhare liya kya kya kuch nahi kiya, usne mere liya kya kuch nahi kiya, agar hum aaj ek saath hai toh sirf sur sirf Arjun ke wajase, ye mat bhoolo, ke humare shaadi ke liye koi tayar nahi tha, na tumhare parents aur nahi meri, Arjun ne hi unko manaya tha, isliye aaj hum dono ek saath hai, sirf yahi nahi, tumne ek baar mujhse pucha tha, ke Arjun ke back par who scar kyun hai, ek baat bataun tumhe, who scar Arjun ke nahi balki mere back par hona chahiye, he saved me, ek goon mujh par attack karne wala tha that too with hot iron, but Arjun took it for me, he almost die that day, ye din main kabhi nahi bhulunga"

Ayesha's eyes widen hearing this; Arjun has done a lot of thing for Sameer, for them, how could she forgot that.

"Ayesha, agar Sakshi tumhare best friend hai toh arjun bhi mera best friend aur agar tum Sakshi ko khush dekhna chate ho, same goes for me, I want to see Arjun happy, aur uske liye main kuch bhi karne ke liye tayar houn, and I won't let anyone come across my way, not even you, got that,"

Saying this Sameer left the room to make things right, there is no way he was he was going to let anyone ruin Riya's reputation, mostly not Ayesha nor Sakshi.

Scene change

Arjun finally reach the beach, he runs like maniac here and there, he needed her, he needed her, no matter what.

After searching for her for a whole 1 hour, Arjun looks down defeated, he had lost her, he was angry on himself, for letting her go, he could have dealt with Sakshi later, but no, he had to deal with it immediately, what an idiot.

Arjun fell on his knees, completely defeated when he heard a sob, he recognised it immediately, it was Riya, his Riya was here, Arjun looks around and spot her near a tree sitting alone with tears rolling out of her eyes, Arjun felt bad and angry, there was no way he was going to let Sakshi go so easily.

Arjun marched towards her and place a hand on her shoulder, she jumped and looked at the person, and she was shocked to see Arjun there, she just hugged him tight and cries her heart out, she needed him the most right now and he was there for her.

Arjun just hugged her back and kiss the top of her head, he knew she needed him, and there is no way he is leaving her in this mess alone, they'll fight it, TOGETHER.

Uff finally finished

Sorry again late

Plz tell me how you guys thinks

NOTE

I'M NOT GETTING MUCH RESPONSE FOR THIS STORY

BEFORE I USED TO GET LOTS OF RESPONSE AND LIKES

BUT IT'S NOT THE CASE ANYMORE

PLZ LET ME KNOW

IF YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE IT

I'LL DISCONTINUE IT

Edited by shahlaa - 8 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
uff arjun playing with riya πŸ˜‰
ariya moment was lovely 😳
hell that kamini bitch sakshi came to disturb ariya 😑
how dare kamini try to slap riya & talk bad words to riya 😑
yippee arjun slap that chudail sakshi πŸ€—
everybody got shocked to know abt ariya 😲
what's wrong with Aisha how dare she talk to riya like that? 😑
poor riya 😭
I just hate Aisha & that kamini sakshi 😑
Aisha even bad mouthing abt riya with choree 😑
good that Sameer slap that bitch Aisha πŸ‘
hope ariya & Sameer will not forgive chudail Aisha & bitch sakshi 😑
arjun was not going to spear those kaminis for hurting his riya
hey shala plz don't discontinue for who read ur FF
plz continue
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ariya moments were lovely..
Hehe Arjun was shocked seeing Riya take a step first..
Can't believe Shakshi has the adoucity to do that..
Sam-Arjun bonding is admirable..
I can't believe Aisha can be so rude..
Thanks for the pm..
Please try to update soon
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...acha kiya arjun aur sam...this sakshi...grrr... 😑 she needs to die...
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb
love it
thnx for pm
cont soon
shah23BR thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

uff arjun playing with riya πŸ˜‰