Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tanya.91

I don't understand how dhoop kinare is better then unkahi and tanhaiyaan...I found DK quite boring draggaed and stretced at many places...while unkahi and tanhaiyaan were topnotch from start till end..
even in tv ranking it came after TAnhaiyaan and unkahi in popularity.

well, everyone has their own choices and DK was much more popular compared to tanhaiyan and unkahi!
soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

I hope u have seen the REAL classic tanhaiyaan (shahnaz sheikh marina khan year 1986) and not that crappy sequel tanhaiyaan naye silsilay ... that was terrible (th sequel in 2012)

Whilst I agree that the sequel cannot match up to the original Tanhaiyan I fail to understand why it has been dismissed as frivolous and "crappy" - the only thing wrong with the sequel was Behroz's OTT portrayal as Qabacha that completely killed the original and the unnecessary like father like son track with his son.

Other than that, it was much better than some of the other stuff that gets dished out. Sure, Shehryar and Alishba couldn't create the Asif Raza Mir - Shehnaz Sheikh magic, but that's down to an individual's skill.

Entirely my opinion of course 😳
_Heer_ thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Alpha Bravo Charlie... One of the best PTV ever made
Though Dhuan should be there too..