Firaaq-Sanam Saeed & Mohib Mirza - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
OMG I swear that Sara girl is more annoying than that girl from Numm!

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Synopsis:

Firaq is a story of love, relations and responsibilities. Paiman is a Pakistani-American, living with her mother in the States, where she meets her brother's psychiatrist; they embark on a journey of trust and love and marry against the wishes of Paiman's brother. Soon after, Paiman's husband disappears, leaving her disheartened and broken. Paiman tries her best to discover his whereabouts but fails. Just when she is beginning to give up all hope of ever finding him, she meets her husband's close friend, who tells her that her husband is in Pakistan and is married to his cousin.
Will Paiman gather the courage and go to Pakistan to find out the truth?

Omg omg omg
the promos looked boring but this sounds so interesting now!!!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, Cybil is HORRRIBLEEE.
And of course, she had the the most scenes in episode one. By far, the weakest link in this show. Noor, Junaid, Mohib, Sanam, Uzma etc all seem to have done a good job. I was pretty impressed with Junaid..he seems to have improved tremendously..he was downright horrible himself before, granted not as much as Cybil..but Cybil definitely is really bad. She can't even speak Urdu properly. Her diction, voice modulation, facial expressions..basically everything needs major improvement. I hope we get to see less of her with the coming episodes. I can't take her scenes.

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
By the way, Noor looks really good in this show. He looks dishy when compared to Junaid and Mohib.
I always loved Junaid and Mohib! :D
Is Cybil that girl with the annoying accent?!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I always loved Junaid and Mohib! :D

Is Cybil that girl with the annoying accent?!

I'm not fond of either Junaid or Mohib. Mohib can be alright though, just depends upon the character in my opinion. His voice is monotonous. Sometimes, there's no voice modulation. Junaid was really bad the last time I saw one of his shows. He seems to have improved quite a lot here. I always liked Noor though. 😆..I always liked him from the time he was a VJ.

Yeah, Cybil is the girl playing Sara.
starstruckk thumbnail
I think Cybil is half something else..I think she's half German.
Star why do you think will he marry her and disappear to Pakistan?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Star why do you think will he marry her and disappear to Pakistan?

I have no idea. Maybe it'll have something to do with Hira's character? as she's also in this show and her character seemed to be residing in Pakistan, not Florida. I don't see where else she fits in. Maybe the feelings aren't mutual between Paimaan and Imroz? but, Noor's character seems to fall in love with Paimaan also...I guess we'll just have to find out. If they revealed why Mohib leaves her, then that'd ruin the suspense. 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hina, I find Cybil more bearable in comparison to Kanza.. Kanza seemed to have a mental/physical disorder everytime she acted 🤢 and that horrible horrible accent.. Cybil's accent is easier on the ears..
Very engaging first episode by the way. Everyone barring Cybil was pretty spot on in terms of acting.. the script seems interesting, and its such a treat to watch Uzma Gillani..
The direction and cinematography was good as well..
What I didn't like though was how Paymaan's family is shown to live in such a huge house, I mean I doubt you could afford that in America unless you were earning at-least a million bucks a year.. they should be a bit realistic 🤔

And my god Sanam Saeed's hair is beautiful! ❤️