Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The promos looked as if there was some deep deep story to it but boy I was let down...
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruky786

The promos looked as if there was some deep deep story to it but boy I was let down...

Exactly! The promos looked really good and honestly it had everything going the right away initially but the writers perhaps just dint know what to do with the story after a certain point. Sanam was great though but dont think the actors could do anything to save this drama from the sinking story-line.
promos are always misleading dont fall for them :P
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Neel_M

You guys made me curios about Shukk, going to watch online πŸ˜ƒ

What the hell u didnt watch shukk yet...how come...GO WATCH IT NOW...AWESUM SHW YAAR n do write ur two cents here
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What the hell u didnt watch shukk yet...how come...GO WATCH IT NOW...AWESUM SHW YAAR n do write ur two cents here

shukk was great, until yasir nawaz dragged it to the bitter end...yasir nawaz is a great director, but he somehow looses the plot in the middle...he should make it short and simple.
-shabz- thumbnail
thank God they explained the nose bleed a little bit...the drama had a lot of loop holes but atleast it ended well...it would have been better if payman had left imroz and she moved back to US and became a painter...anyways...not bad...i wished they had showed haider along with sara and shams.
when did they explain the nose bleed?
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

when did they explain the nose bleed?

Imroz touched on the subject when he was explaining to payman...he says he started bleeding from nose and got some bruises which made him doubt payman more and his shukk became stronger but then his reports came clear, at the same time his khala called him...so atleast they brought it up ...i would have been so mad if they didnt mention it at allπŸ˜†
What does his nose bleed have to do with him doubting her though 🀣
was she having an affair with his nose πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

What does his nose bleed have to do with him doubting her though 🀣

was she having an affair with his nose πŸ˜†

uffo...he thought he got HIV naπŸ˜†...so he thought it was payman...i am just gald they brought it upπŸ˜†