Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
OK just watched the final episode and guess I am becoming repetitive, but they really messed up with the story and though the story was about Imroz and Paymaan, but they never developed their story for us as viewers to feel for them as a couple and their whole love story lacked conviction.

Also in the last episode with all his expalnations to Paymaan and Paymaan telling about how it was Imroz who made her feel alive or dead, by his action towards her, but they never really showed such incidents/ tracks which would make us root for them as couple. The whole execution was full of flaws

The show was promising throughout, but never quite delivered.

The OST was hauntingly beautiful and though Sanam was the reason I watched the show, but ended up liking Mihib and came to know about such fantastic actors like Mazhar Ali and especially Uzma Gilani and their performances were outstanding.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I didnt feel one inch sad for hareem...she is th one who created this mess in th first place going frm one hubby to anothr like a ping pong ball...everyone is calling imroze th cheater but hareem is th biggest cheater here ...imroze bechara used to study n do a job to survive n instd of supporting him she used to taunt him for not giving her time...what th hell...i hate hate hate such woman who doesnt appreciate her hubby working so hard outside n earning money n instd start yaunting him for not giving her time th moment he sets foot at home...go get a life gal do a job ...then u ll understand hpw hard it is to earn money n it drains everything frm u...th time when imroze needed wife support she left him

I m sooo happy she was shwn without a hubby on th end...she doesnt deserve one

On th othr hand imroze deservd a 2nd chance n i m so glad payman gave it to him

Agree dat it was Hareem who was at fault and she who had left Imroz for another man, but it should have been shown in such a way that one would feel bad for Imroz. Also one cannot overlook the fact that Imroz told a very big lie and broke Paymaan's trust, not by cheating her with another woman, but by faking his own death, which is no better! So it would have been better if they had shown Paymaan starting a new life without Imroz .

Also I suppose they did edit out or alter the story, coz in the promos and all they did show 3 looks of Paymaan and dey did show the first to looks, but the 3rd one with the smiling and confident Paymaan dey never did show.πŸ˜•
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Agree dat it was Hareem who was at fault and she who had left Imroz for another man, but it should have been shown in such a way that one would feel bad for Imroz. Also one cannot overlook the fact that Imroz told a very big lie and broke Paymaan's trust, not by cheating her with another woman, but by faking his own death, which is no better! So it would have been better if they had shown Paymaan starting a new life without Imroz .

Also I suppose they did edit out or alter the story, coz in the promos and all they did show 3 looks of Paymaan and dey did show the first to looks, but the 3rd one with the smiling and confident Paymaan dey never did show.πŸ˜•

It definitely was messed up. And completely fizzled out in the middle of the series. Its just sad considering how awesome the star cast was. For once i do agree that sanam should choose her shows carefully. Though the character of paymaan was something challenging to portray, the show itself did not justify her character and her efforts.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

It definitely was messed up. And completely fizzled out in the middle of the series. Its just sad considering how awesome the star cast was. For once i do agree that sanam should choose her shows carefully. Though the character of paymaan was something challenging to portray, the show itself did not justify her character and her efforts.

@ Bold - totally agree. Also the way they started, they could have done so much more with Paymaan's character ( remember they show her an artist and show her making sketches in spite of her mother's disapproval, yet this aspect of her being an artist was totally ignored later on), but for some inexplicable reason that's beyond me, they completely lost the plot and also so many tracks and characters were so redundant and did not really add to the story and dey could hv done away with dem.

And yeah I too wish Sanam would be more cautious when signing a drama. I suppose the character Paymaan must have appealed to her, but one has to look at the whole picture in totality and the drama was a big letdown.
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

@ Bold - totally agree. Also the way they started, they could have done so much more with Paymaan's character ( remember they show her an artist and show her making sketches in spite of her mother's disapproval, yet this aspect of her being an artist was totally ignored later on), but for some inexplicable reason that's beyond me, they completely lost the plot and also so many tracks and characters were so redundant and did not really add to the story and dey could hv done away with dem.

And yeah I too wish Sanam would be more cautious when signing a drama. I suppose the character Paymaan must have appealed to her, but one has to look at the whole picture in totality and the drama was a big letdown.

Yes totally.

this drama makes Shukk look like a master piece πŸ˜† I mean im one of those people who actually loved shukk inspite of its flaws. I loved Sanam and Adeel in it😳

Anyways yes, i think sanam shd wisely choose her roles from now on.😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Here comes another SHUKK FAN...god i was ADDICTED to shukk...samira fazals writing yasir nawaz direction...adeel sanam ayesha k n th lil kid rumi was jus BANG ON...one of th BESTEST shws of 2014
Atleast Hareem didnt go back to the other husband πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Atleast Hareem didnt go back to the other husband πŸ˜†

🀣

Word Count: 0

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had a lot of expectations from this show and it start out good. But it just went downhill after a couple of episodes. So Imrooz thought Paymaan and Rumi love each other and did the whole cancer drama, but do tell me one thing. He did not give divorce to Paymaan , so how did he expect her to move on with Rumi? She was still in his Nikkah and he was alive. Her second nikkah would not be legal. What a huge loophole! If Imrooz really wanted to get out of the way then he should have divorced her.
And I really wish Paymaan had not forgiven Imrooz.. Imrooz did not deserve Hareem or Paymaan
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
She even said that she doesnt want to lose her self respect so then why did she come back? :S