Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I've watched last episode and yes Peymaan was alone with Imroz when he proposes her . I really feel his character is mysterious , i don't know about Peymaan but it is possible; she can have some psychological problem . But i feel that Imroz plays a big role in the lifes of all the other characters and we will find out secrets about him , we have to wait and watch. Secondly , Peymaan's mother is so protective about her daughter because of her loss of her son she didn't want to loose her daughter the same way,she was not happy when her son left the house but she covers her feelings by her behavior.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Munniii, Deeepsss! Nice to see you two around here! :D

Fairyyy hugs* you too watching it :))

Deeps, I am yet to start watching, but reading the updates and views in this thread, so i have an idea of the story, will catch up, probably from next week :) ,
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oldooz

I've watched last episode and yes Peymaan was alone with Imroz when he proposes her . I really feel his character is mysterious , i don't know about Peymaan but it is possible; she can have some psychological problem . But i feel that Imroz plays a big role in the lifes of all the other characters and we will find out secrets about him , we have to wait and watch. Secondly , Peymaan's mother is so protective about her daughter because of her loss of her son she didn't want to loose her daughter the same way,she was not happy when her son left the house but she covers her feelings by her behavior.

From all the promos and all, I don't think der's anything psychologically wrong with either Paymaan or Imroz, though der seems some secrecy surrounding around Imroz and am not sure whether Imroz really loves Paymaan or has some ulterior motive regarding Paymaan.

Also from one promo der seems some sort of a triangle between Imroz Paymaan and Roomi and Imroz comes across as jealous and possessive. And in the other promo it seems Imroz disappears and Paymaan is trying to figure out what has happened to him and is suspicious of Roomi.

And den der's a promo of a new character and she was also der in the morning show, so one can guess the story.
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Jago Pakistan Jago with the Firaaq team #SanamSaeed #MohibMirza #JunaidKhan

khamosshhh thumbnail
Pic from the morning show:

ic

Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sanam Saeed looks so gorgeous here ❤️
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mohib Mirza looks so handsome Masha Allah and Sanam's hair <3 gorgeous!
well I am really curious about the story and why Imrozz leaves Paimaan, so it better ba a unique and interesting reason and not something stupid.
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Imroze leaves Paimaan... ohkay that's why the name Firaq (Judai)
dont understand roomi... is he interested in Paimaan too?
I think he is
He will probably marry her in the end