Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
okay now why does this show give such a goody feeling. I love the direction and the pace.
Junaid Khan is so new here, unlike whatever he has done before, his role seems strong here. Happy there.
Now why is Sara after Imroz and Paimaan? Her acting the match-maker was so annoying.
Imroz and Paimaan are so cute together. I alwys liked Mohib and Saman... they fail to disappoint me.
Can't wait for more!
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So this is what Wikipedia told me about this show 😕 Am I suppose to believe it ??

"Firaaq is a story of love, relations and responsibilities. Paiman is a Pakistani-American, living with her mother in the States, where she meets her brother's psychiatrist; they embark on a journey of trust and love and marry against the wishes of Paiman's brother. Soon after, Paiman's husband disappears, leaving her disheartened and broken. Paiman tries her best to discover his whereabouts but fails. Just when she is beginning to give up all hope of ever finding him, she meets her husband's close friend, who tells her that her husband is in Pakistan and is married to his cousin. "

Ywep that summary is right
and Sara seems fishy now
flower9444 thumbnail

Originally posted by: halifax004

So this is what Wikipedia told me about this show 😕 Am I suppose to believe it ??

"Firaaq is a story of love, relations and responsibilities. Paiman is a Pakistani-American, living with her mother in the States, where she meets her brother's psychiatrist; they embark on a journey of trust and love and marry against the wishes of Paiman's brother. Soon after, Paiman's husband disappears, leaving her disheartened and broken. Paiman tries her best to discover his whereabouts but fails. Just when she is beginning to give up all hope of ever finding him, she meets her husband's close friend, who tells her that her husband is in Pakistan and is married to his cousin. "

Omggg that's the summary! It seems so sketchy... Like he just leaves her... Gotta watch the show now
Edited by flower9444 - 9 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The show already started😲, how many episodes are over as of now ?? I loved the promo and wanted to watch it but never knew when it started !!

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The pace is very fast, and reading the above posts ^^ sounds interesting...mysterious ;)

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

The show already started😲, how many episodes are over as of now ?? I loved the promo and wanted to watch it but never knew when it started !!

4th epi aired yesterday
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow the story is moving so fast and though developments seem to quick, but guess the makers want to move on with the story and that's actually good.
All Paimaan scenes were good as Paimaan is a well etched character and I am liking the subtle transformation they r showing of her. Paimaan may seem meek, but she has a quite determination, a mind of her own and is nobody's fool. I found it hilarious when Paimaan said to Sara aapke achhe lgane ki liye mein kyun phasu."😆

Also loved the scenes between Paimaan and Imroz and just love the subtle way the love story is shown with minimum usage of words too.😳
-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

The show is going awesome and it telecasts every Saturday.. 4 episode aired now
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow Deeps you are watching it as well ,
thanks heavenlybliss, ruky786 will try to catch up these 4 episodes ;))