Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If i ever saw Uzma anywhere when visiting Pak i'd give her a tight hug straightup. By God I haven't seen such tight realistic intense acting in a while the highlight of the whole episode was the part where she sees her daughter depart and the realisation suddenly impacts upon her when her son closes the door. The quick flurry of emotion yielded every ounce of embellishment. It was a master portrayal. Impressive. She gave a lesson about powerhouse acting. That soil has such vast talent.

The other part was Sanam reminiscing about her Mother back in her house when she'd say "Kitni dafa mana kiya tumko ke jaan daar cheezon ki tasweerein mat banaya karo' & Paiymaan retorting "Par yeh main hoon, bejaan, berang"

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't believe I'm saying this but I LOVE Mohib...I love his voice <3

The pace is very quick! I loved his scenes with Sanam <3
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

If i ever saw Uzma anywhere when visiting Pak i'd give her a tight hug straightup. By God I haven't seen such tight realistic intense acting in a while the highlight of the whole episode was the part where she sees her daughter depart and the realisation suddenly impacts upon her when her son closes the door. The quick flurry of emotion yielded every ounce of embellishment. It was a master portrayal. Impressive. She gave a lesson about powerhouse acting. That soil has such vast talent.

The other part was Sanam reminiscing about her Mother back in her house when she'd say "Kitni dafa mana kiya tumko ke jaan daar cheezon ki tasweerein mat banaya karo' & Paiymaan retorting "Par yeh main hoon, bejaan, berang"

I dont think Uzma lives in Pakistan, thats why we dont see her often.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what an improvement in junaid's acting. I think he has become accustomed to playing 'naraz naraz' walay roles. I also liked the direction up till now. The camera angles especially are too good. After kankar I had alot of expectations from aabis and he proves himself again.
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice start..
sanam and mohib look good together😳
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I watched 2nd and 3rd episodes today, Uzma Gellani is such a WONDERFUL actress!! Her dialogue delivery, her expressions, her body language, just her being is. what a talent ❤️
Pak serials have such good actors, content, direction... it doesnt even feel like I'm watching a serial.
Anyways, coming to story, I felt bad for Uzma, when Paiman leaves her.. atleast Paiman could've said or assured her that she'd leave only for a few days and come back to her than just leave :(
Loved the first interaction between Paiman and Psychiatrist(Mohib). Sanam was brilliant, as usual..
Excited for episode 4!! Things happen at a fast pace in these serials 😃 ❤️
I hope they egt married by the end of this weeks episode! :P
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

All the Sanam-Mohib scenes..and omggg their very 1st interaction...he fell for her alreadyyy! Hayeee <3 ☺️

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saw the 4th Epi. Wow. Things are moving at jet speed. And this Sara was acting utterly dumb😳 the whole mis communication has happened thanks to her🥱 I'm liking Imroz and Paymaan😳 Sanam is brilliant😃So is the Mohib guy😊 Cant wait to see how the mis understandings get cleared😃
Couldnt catch the precap for next week. Could anyone post an update about it , pretty please😳
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Saw the 4th Epi. Wow. Things are moving at jet speed. And this Sara was acting utterly dumb😳 the whole mis communication has happened thanks to her🥱 I'm liking Imroz and Paymaan😳 Sanam is brilliant😃So is the Mohib guy😊 Cant wait to see how the mis understandings get cleared😃

Couldnt catch the precap for next week. Could anyone post an update about it , pretty please😳

oh in the precap Rumi tells Sara that he has never expressed anything for Paimaan then why is she after him to which she replies that she dont want Imroz to get married to Paiman.
Sara then tells paimaan to go to her mother with Imroz and tell her that they want to get married. 😕
Her mother's reaction is, as usual, cold😭