Firaaq-Sanam Saeed & Mohib Mirza - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I cant stand that accent of hers! Is it real?
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why people are mohib ki lagaofying in every review. Mujhey tou mohib ki acting aik dam fit lagi is role main. Infact althogh he appeared for a very short time in the 2 episodes but I have kind of started crushing on his role.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I watched 1st episode of Firaaq today, a decent serial! Casting is so perfect. I really like Sara, unlike many others here, her acting is somewhat original.. Plus, the lady who's cast for Sanam's amma, she's REALLY good.
I love how these serials never waste time, and jump into the story right away.
EDIT : There were some nice dialogues too.
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 10 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
woah...great seeing uzma gillani and mazher ali after a long time,👏seasoned actors, i dont know why but i thought mazher ali was dead.
Good serial...like the concept...the scene where mohib was getting his portrait done was so gay😆...i thought that for a second and then said nah...its a pakistani serial.
Paimaan and Imroz will meet today! :D
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I like Cybil! She's very pretty and her actings not that bad. I feel like she fits the role, I don't even find her accent annoying.

And I love mohib so I might be biased but I think he's doing a great job so far. I like his character too even though at this point he seems a bit arrogant. The show is really interesting though!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched the epi...lot's of progression in one epi. 😊

Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How is the show. Should I give it a try? Drag tu nahi hai
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Uzma005

How is the show. Should I give it a try? Drag tu nahi hai

The pace has been good so far and sure give it a try.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

woah...great seeing uzma gillani and mazher ali after a long time,👏seasoned actors, i dont know why but i thought mazher ali was dead.

Good serial...like the concept...the scene where mohib was getting his portrait done was so gay😆...i thought that for a second and then said nah...its a pakistani serial.

Evn im happy to them back. But is it just me or has mazher lost waaay to much weight.