Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Other than Sanam I don't know the other actors, but of course the actor Uzma Gilani playing Maa ji is doing a fantastic job. Also liking the step father, Rumi and Sara. The actor playing Shams is OK, Looks perpetually annoyed.πŸ˜† Rumi is good and reminds me of Yuvraj Singh. 😳 But the actor playing psychiatrist and from what I have gathered, he's d main lead, has been unimpressive, though dey haven't shown much of him other than him seeming bored listening to his patients and posing for his painting.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Because of Sanam i started watching Firaaq and i loved the episodes so far😳 It looks different and looking forward to see how the story progresses. Sanam is such a fab actress. Even the lady playing Sanam's mother is terrific. the girl playing Sara is ok but the accent is annoying at timesπŸ˜† Except sanam's, i havent watched any of the other stars ka serials so really dont know them but so far so good. All of them seem to be doing a nice jobπŸ˜ƒ
icegal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am also watchin bcoz of sanam ..I lik mohib too...bt his character is so far borin in this
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes 2 epis aired.

Originally posted by: icegal

I am also watchin bcoz of sanam ..I lik mohib too...bt his character is so far borin in this

He is supposed to be mysterious I guess thats why they are keeping him mum!πŸ˜†
791198 thumbnail

Perfect. Thanks :)
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The drama looks pretty promising, so much inner turmoil mounting up in all of them. Gotta love Uzma the lady has always had incredible screen presence. Sanam is doing a fine job too, that's one thing she guarantees her lush hair has done some good acting too. :) Cybil is cute. Mohib will be one to watch out for.

Edited by Gujar - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

The drama looks pretty promising, so much inner turmoil mounting up in all of them. Gotta love Uzma the lady has always had incredible screen presence. Sanam is doing a fine job too, that's one thing she guarantees her lush hair has done some good acting too. :) Cybil is cute. Mohib will be one to watch out for.

out of all things in regards to Cybil..you're going to say she's cute. She's a terrible actor! πŸ˜†
Felsbar20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2nd Episode was okay. Just like everyone said, Mohib's character so far seem rather annoying and bore. Lets see how it unfolds in the future.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

out of all things in regards to Cybil..you're going to say she's cute. She's a terrible actor! πŸ˜†

But she's cute though star, lookwise, her acting needs no introduction but she's trying i guess, barring Aijaz Aslam i tend to seek the positives that many people miss, Ushna Shah being another example.πŸ˜†