Firaaq-Sanam Saeed & Mohib Mirza - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I don't think I have ever seen Junaid do a positive role. He is always playing a cruel or cheating husband.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He's playing that is Bin Roe Ansu too Hina 😆 If that project ever sees light of the day..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Kashaf was also ambitious and bitter like her
and later on Paimaan will also become strong, independent and ambitious :P
She will stand up for her rights like Kashaf did.

No, they're different. Kashaf was always a strong, independent and ambitious woman. Paymaan on the other hand is not. She doesn't even have any direction in life. Her mother doesn't even let her speak her mind, use brain cells or express herself..that's probably why she has to resort to art?
Kashaf always had a strong exterior. She always stood up for her rights. Kashaf knew what she wanted in life. She had the courage to stand up against her father even when her mother told her that she had respect him...and right from the beginning. Kashaf was also like a brother to her sisters. She knew how to face the world..she had an idea that world is a cruel place. Life had taught Kashaf how to live.

Further with Paymaan - she hasn't even seen the world. She has no clue how it works. In some sense, she's naive. She's not as courageous as Kashaf..neither is she ambitious. She isn't bitter towards life nor people. If anything, her mother is...but she, herself, is not. Even if she becomes independent and strong later on in the show..it most likely has to do with either Mohib or Rumi's character entering her life. Kashaf didn't need a man to tell her how to live her life or what to do. Kashaf had a mind of her own...and that's kinda why most people tout Kashaf as one of the better female protagonists to have been shown in recent times.

But wont she become like that when she goes to Pakistan to find her missing husband :S

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

He's playing that is Bin Roe Ansu too Hina 😆 If that project ever sees light of the day..

He should do something different.
starstruckk thumbnail

But wont she become like that when she goes to Pakistan to find her missing husband :S

No, I don't think she'll become a Kashaf no matter where she ends up going. 😆
LOL I have a feeling she is gonna transform into this strong independent woman after she goes and confronts her husband.
starstruckk thumbnail

LOL I have a feeling she is gonna transform into this strong independent woman after she goes and confronts her husband.

yeah probably..but my point is just because her character will supposedly turn independent..doesn't mean it'll turn into a Kashaf 2.0. Based off of what we're seeing right now..Paymaan and Kashaf don't have similar personalities..at least not in my opinion.

Kiran from Kankar was also a strong, independent woman..yet she wasn't a Kashaf and Kashaf wasn't a Kiran...and they actually had some similar traits.
Obviously I didn't mean an exact copy! :P
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seems Firaaq is doing well:

Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

Last night UK TV: #ZindagiGulzarHai was top fiction on Hum TV Europe -it got record viewership! #Firaaq next: http://ow.ly/BtGji