Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Just watched the epi on YT. Quite an interesting serial and story seems hatke. Hope dey don't veer off to much and end up with something else totally.

Sanam is doing an awesome job as Paimaan and she really has the knack for keeping her characters distinctive and not letting any of her previous characters sneak into the one she is playing.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sanam Saeed is such a brilliant actress. She's playing this role with ease.
icegal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Paimaan not similar to kashaf..kashaf ws ambitious and hd her own opinions abt wht she wnts...paimaan mostly listns to her mom...mayb in the future she mite chng according to synopsis
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't started this show yet. I have been laptop-less for over a month now.

Anyways, I lovee Mohib, he just keeps getting better looking and I am probably one of the only people who actually like Noor Hassan. Compared to Junaid, Goher and many others he is a better actor. I dunno I never minded him.

Cybil is of mixed heritage. Her mother is German. I am surprised to see her in a show though since she has said that she wouldn't act and that modelling and acting are two different professions. She does have a pleasant personality , she is known to be one of the sweetest people in the fashion industry. She has two sons, I believe aged 11 and the other is probably like 7.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I haven't started this show yet. I have been laptop-less for over a month now.

Anyways, I lovee Mohib, he just keeps getting better looking and I am probably one of the only people who actually like Noor Hassan. Compared to Junaid, Goher and many others he is a better actor. I dunno I never minded him.

Cybil is of mixed heritage. Her mother is German. I am surprised to see her in a show though since she has said that she wouldn't act and that modelling and acting are two different professions. She does have a pleasant personality , she is known to be one of the sweetest people in the fashion industry. She has two sons, I believe aged 11 and the other is probably like 7.

I really, really like Noor Hassan. I said this a few pages back as well. In fact, Ilike Noor more than I like Mohib. I'm a little meh with Mohib.

You should start this show soon..it's really good thus far. And, from whatever has happened in the past 2 episodes, Noor was pretty impressive. He looks dishy when compared to Junaid and Mohib. Mohib so far has had like 5 lines..so not much can be said about him yet. Junaid is being shown the most so far, and surprisingly, he has improved.
starstruckk thumbnail
I just saw episode 2.
Apart from Cybil (once again)..everyone did a good job. I still don't understand Mohib's character that well. Granted, he only had a few lines so far..but whenever that white couple pays a visit, he's just ALWAYS mum. 😆 I mean, I'd think as a psychologist he should help them out a little more than that?

Noor and Junaid were really good today during that scene in the dark, outside. I'm a little confused..maybe I missed that bit, but how are Noor and Cybil related in this show?

I loved the ending of the episode..I hope Paymaan does get out of that home and decides to go with her brother. I feel living in that household is eating away Paymaan's brain cells. I kinda like how they're showing a woman abusing a guy for a change (in regards to Uzma and her husband)..I feel we tend to ALWAYS show a guy mistreating a woman, meanwhile in reality..you see the opposite as well. It's just not talked about as much in society. I guess the reason why Uzma's character treats her second husband like crap is because she has this guilt in her heart about her son. Shams, leaving her because of him? thus, takes all of her frustration and anger out on him.
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: burgerchaap

Unpopular opinion but I'm liking Mohib's character the least at the moment. Perhaps it's because we don't know much about him yet compared to the others, but overall his character needs to open up soon. I'm really liking Rumi though! Sanam is doing a marvelous job playing the bejaan-berang Paimaan. I also really liked the bro and sis' relationship, and I'm looking forward for more. Uzma-ji is hilarious sometimes, reminds me of my own mother, lmao. 😆

Mohib's character seems the most intriguing. I just hope his character opens up soon..he literally had 2 lines in these 2 episodes. 😆

I love Rumi too. I think Rumi is by far the most likable character at the moment. Sanam Saeed is playing Paymaan so well..but Uzma Gilani takes the cake. 😆 She's awesome in her character..ahah yes, she reminds me of my mother here and there for some reason too. 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I caught with the second episode. Wow, Mohib is monotonous. It's not even the character but this guy is seriously dead on-screen. Noor Hassan, Sanam Saeed, Uzma Gillani, and even her husband are all doing a pretty terrific job. When Uzma was beating up her husband I totally rolled on the floor laughing because to me it was just that funny I don't know why 🤣Junaid Khan had the same expression on his face throughout the parking lot scene with Noor Hassan and his dialogue delivery is so badd... Cybil no comments.

Originally posted by: icegal

Paimaan not similar to kashaf..kashaf ws ambitious and hd her own opinions abt wht she wnts...paimaan mostly listns to her mom...mayb in the future she mite chng according to synopsis

Kashaf was also ambitious and bitter like her
and later on Paimaan will also become strong, independent and ambitious :P
She will stand up for her rights like Kashaf did.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I caught with the second episode. Wow, Mohib is monotonous. It's not even the character but this guy is seriously dead on-screen. Noor Hassan, Sanam Saeed, Uzma Gillani, and even her husband are all doing a pretty terrific job. When Uzma was beating up her husband I totally rolled on the floor laughing because to me it was just that funny I don't know why 🤣Junaid Khan had the same expression on his face throughout the parking lot scene with Noor Hassan and his dialogue delivery is so badd... Cybil no comments.

@bold: that's what my problem with Mohib is. It always has been. His voice is strong, but his dialogue delivery is very monotonous. I personally feel that his strong voice is mistaken for awesome dialogue delivery but in reality it's not...at least not in my opinion.

To be fair though, he hasn't had much to say in any of these 2 episodes. He literally has 2 lines in every episode..but, I personally think Noor so far has been the best out of guys. However, Mohib's character seems pretty intriguing.

Junaid I feel has improved from Mata e Jaan. He is getting better.