Firaaq-Sanam Saeed & Mohib Mirza - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
They couldve picked a better actor. She makes me cringe with her acting. Even Sarwat would have been better.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Idk 😆 I just want Sanam ki story to start, but all this would be inter-connected..

I hope she marries Mohib soon so the actual suspense can start.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Mohib ka character is SO good <3 even though we just got to see him for like a minute
Edited by OnlyHope - 10 years ago
I love mysterious characters :P
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

It is.. People abroad have so much hair damage thanks to I have no idea what.. even in Pakistan now people are experiencing hair loss though nothing compared to the kind seen abroad.

Hair damage is mostly the result of hard water (hard water contains minerals) while soft water is better for hair and contains no minerals. Over here, we use hard water. Just do a google search to find out more.
Mohib seems so mysterious!
I really want them married soon! :(
OnlyHope thumbnail
My hair always gets so much better and healthier while in Pakistan and then it starts falling again when I return here :(
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Unpopular opinion but I'm liking Mohib's character the least at the moment. Perhaps it's because we don't know much about him yet compared to the others, but overall his character needs to open up soon. I'm really liking Rumi though! Sanam is doing a marvelous job playing the bejaan-berang Paimaan. I also really liked the bro and sis' relationship, and I'm looking forward for more. Uzma-ji is hilarious sometimes, reminds me of my own mother, lmao. 😆
My skin becomes so soft in Pakistan.