Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

It's not the nose but more like her face structure. i think she lost weight.. her face looks smaller than before. Then again it could just be the poses.. ðŸ˜†

Didn't Saba happen to get a nose job done already?

Nope, she never got a nose job done. If you've seen her as a model way back..then she was really thin, had extremely thin eyebrows etc..it  made her nose look more prominent. As an actress, she actually as gained weight from her baseline weight as a model and thus, her nose isn't as prominent with some weight on her face now. Speaking of all of this, Saba once said in an interview how when she looks back at her photos from her earlier days, she thinks she looks like a chipkilli . lol..Other than that, I think it's the angles of the pictures and then styling etc. In some pictures, the angle makes her nose seem fine..and then you see another photo of hers and it looks big etc...but no, from whatever I know..she never got anything done. 
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saba was wayyy too skinny back in the day. I still remember her from the Teri Ik Nazar days.. loved that drama and her role.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Saba was wayyy too skinny back in the day. I still remember her from the Teri Ik Nazar days.. loved that drama and her role.

Yeah, she was really skinny. As a model, she was even thinner. This is way back, during her early days.

It's funny how as a model she was hardly ever noticed, but she's one heck of an actress and right up there in that department. She has also worked on herself over the years. Her makeup, hair everything has only gotten better. She said she always tries going with Nabila for her makeup as she feels Nabila works for her best. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Even my mum thinks Saba has had a nose job done because her nose looks better in her recent shows. :S

Btw, this show is just like her other shows. About an extra marrital affair.
Idk if I wanna watch it
Since so far all the aplus dramas ive seen have been awesome
I dont want the reputation of this channel in my mind to be ruined :(
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Even my mum thinks Saba has had a nose job done because her nose looks better in her recent shows. :S

Btw, this show is just like her other shows. About an extra marrital affair.
Idk if I wanna watch it
Since so far all the aplus dramas ive seen have been awesome
I dont want the reputation of this channel in my mind to be ruined :(

I don't think there's any harm in seeing a show about extra marital affairs, granted it's presented in a sensible way. Plus, you'll never know what the show is about until you actually give it a shot. 

starstruckk thumbnail
OST:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USbC6Br9ebo[/YOUTUBE]
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Its just Sabas shows recently have been boring and annoying. :P