Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Star_girl

😆 None taken.
You changed your UN. I liked the previous one more. 😭

Thanks! Change is constant 😆
Hazardous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Have you guys seen his brother in the "Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye" music video with Ayesha Takia. He is... 😳 ❤️
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Funniest fact is that good looking/gorgeous actors can never act! -Dino, John, Arjun, Siddharth and a little bit of Fardeen ..😆
Well Hrithik is a exception ..⭐️
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPristinex

Have you guys seen his brother in the "Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye" music video with Ayesha Takia. He is... 😳 ❤️

He was there? *youtubes*
He is hot. 😳
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Funniest fact is that good looking/gorgeous actors can never act! -Dino, John, Arjun, Siddharth and a little bit of Fardeen ..😆

Well Hrithik is a exception ..⭐️

Err, HR I never found good-looking, so good-looking people cannot act that well stands as the rule for me. However, the reason back then was that these guys came directly from modelling without any background or training in acting whatsoever. But the goodlooking actors like Sid or ARK now, have an understanding of acting, so they manage to act well while looking good.
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Err, HR I never found good-looking, so good-looking people cannot act that well stands as the rule for me. However, the reason back then was that these guys came directly from modelling without any background or training in acting whatsoever. But the goodlooking actors like Sid or ARK now, have an understanding of acting, so they manage to act well while looking good.

ARK, i don't find him good looking ..he's more cute, NOT gorgeous or sexy like Dino/Sid/Arjun etc.

Well Sid can't act at all..😆 .but he looks promising in Ek Villain's promos ..gotta watch the movie to find out! But i have a feeling Riteish will overshadow everyone in EV 😃
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh hell yeah
he was adorable in pyar main kabhi kabhi

effortlessly sexy, extremely stylish..i find him way hotter than john

however that being said; there is nothing more unsexy than a non actor trying to act..its a turn off for me. If he had the acting chops..he was one of the most gorgeous men to enter BW