Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 20 days ago

I miss SRK in general. The swag, the charm I'm used to tbh. Dillwale wasnt the best but it was still the kind of SRK I like to watch. Not over the top.

To answer your question now, if he's gonna pull another lutiya putiya whatever shit that song was or Raj from RNBDJ in the name of romance, then no, thank you.

I hope he can stop excessive dieting, look healthy, drop smoking, get a good hair cut & play characters that suits his age. I'd love him in romance genre, acting with the likes of Vidya, Taboo, Sonali. He can act with DP if it's role that suits him like CE or characters like DZ, CDI playing mentor.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: piya2025

I miss SRK in general. The swag, the charm I'm used to tbh. Dillwale wasnt the best but it was still the kind of SRK I like to watch. Not over the top.

To answer your question now, if he's gonna pull another lutiya putiya whatever shit that song was or Raj from RNBDJ in the name of romance, then no, thank you.

I hope he can stop excessive dieting, look healthy, drop smoking, get a good hair cut & play characters that suits his age. I'd love him in romance genre, acting with the likes of Vidya, Taboo, Sonali. He can act with DP if it's role that suits him like CE or characters like DZ, CDI playing mentor.

smiley37I know what you mean. Actually the other 2 songs from that movie was BEAUTIFUL. Not sure why the movie had to promote that shit song so much instead of the other two. 

How hard is it to get a good middle aged love story ? smiley7 Is that too much to ask for ? Regional stories have these all the time. Bengali movie we had heartwarming love story on 80+ actors. smiley7 And here they’re young, they have resources. 

Also I dont know why suddenly it’s the end of love stories. smiley44I need more. 

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The music and the melodrama yes.  Not so keen on the hamming and stalking. 

He had such sexy skin.  It's a shame he's smoking it away.  

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Romantic era was all bullsh**t. 

Originally posted by: forza

I really miss those old time Rom Coms, Saif ali Khan & SRK movies 

Someone forcibly bringing Saif into the conversations,reminds me of this meme. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I have a different perspective on this subject. I believe love or romance as we, the 90s kids, knew, is no longer the same with the very rampant availibility of socials and dating apps. Gen Z are not really into SRK's 2000's idea of romance. The other day I was watching KHNH and kept wondering if such a movie could be made today! It could not. Casual dating, tinder dates, situationship etc sorta redefined romance for us. 

Romance movies are made these days but they are mostly forgettable after one viewing. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Those type of movies will not work today

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

I have a different perspective on this subject. I believe love or romance as we, the 90s kids, knew, is no longer the same with the very rampant availibility of socials and dating apps. Gen Z are not really into SRK's 2000's idea of romance. The other day I was watching KHNH and kept wondering if such a movie could be made today! It could not. Casual dating, tinder dates, situationship etc sorta redefined romance for us. 

Romance movies are made these days but they are mostly forgettable after one viewing. 

It is not romance.

It is ghappa ghapp.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not me, I like him in negative/dark roles more than stupid lovey dovey movies...

So true. He was absolutely terrific as the antagonist in Darr, Baazigar, Anjaam etc. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

Please no Kajol any more, Juhi, Madhuri, Tabu, Kareena, 

Yeah want SRK with juhi in a age appropriate good written story.