U WANT BACK THE ERA OF MUSICAL FILMS HAVING 7 PLUS COMPLETE SONGS?

Poll

DO YOU WANT BACK THAT ERA OF ROMANTIC MUSICALS FILMS HAVING 7 PLUS COMPLETE SONGS?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Are you missing that old format of Hindi films, or content with the existing one?

Do. you feel like that unique beauty of Indian films is snatched away from us, without even asking the audience' opinion/will/liking?

Plz discuss... and vote as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The people who made those movies songs have passed away current directors are only interested in animal type, deshbhakti movies and abusing all who oppose them

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

That talent doesn't exist anymore it seems

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No formular will work in this times anymore.

As for me, I don't care about the number of song-dances or no song-dances, I care about how the characters, the stories told, the performances and the visuals captivate me and pull me in...and that could be with any of the three choices in the poll.

What I would wish for the Indian Filmindustry is that people would not lose the creative enthusiasm because of thinking at the boxoffice...

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

No. I always skip songs. Forget 7 songs.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

You are talking about an era where all the 7 full songs were chartbusters. Now films have 1 or 2 songs and nobody can recall them after few months.

The only thing we are missing now is quality. All they can try is to give 2 good songs and they can't do that. Forget about 7.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Crew needed some more songs with the girls

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

EXACTLY!!!!!

YOU STOLE MY WORDS!!!!!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

99% songs these days are shit. 7 plus songs would mean torture and boredom. Moreover, songs look good only when they blend well and take the narrative forward.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

3 during the movie..max..for me..i doubt people have patience for 7 plus full songs in a movie..i cannot imagine sitting through HAHK now..that movie had the most songs..at times it felt like they made scenes to fill in between the songs..tooo many..like DDLJ was the same time but it had like 5/6..but HAHK was madness..how many songs were even there in that movie..coz i remember they were surely a lot