Word Count: 0

Anaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Word Count: 0

Divya879 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys! I know long time no chapter but here's the update! Sorry if I didn't meet ur expectations :( am not such a good writer! Hope u guys like it?? Lol!

Chapter 17

Jodha POV

Everyone began to come forward us , I could still feel the tears just falling down my cheeks. Do they not see them , how much this hurts me no they still had their smiles on as if nothing bad has happend. I could see Ashwini smiling almost smiling in victory. I quickly wipe my tears after a few minutes they talked to us, I didn't reply once sure that's rude but i didn't want to reply to them not even a smile, I try to find jalal through the crowd I almost just stood there as a statue to have them observe me I felt suffocated with everyone's presence around us as I clutch on to the gift I was going to give jalal even tighter. More people began to come towards us .

I back away with fear I gather up my skirt still holding it .and run upstairs I didn't care what they thought, yet I could feel someone following me. I barge into my bedroom, and hold onto one of the frame of the four post Bed for support . As I sobbed , I rest my forehead on the frame. Thinking what just happened moments ago, how hurt jalal looked, his strained expressions yet at that moment I didn't have courage to talk to him straight away why? Coz I didn't have any words to speak?

Ashwini: how dare you just leave? She says in a crooked firm voice

Her voice , breaks my thought i peel apart from my position and turn to look at her with all hatred. Yet I keep my silence for a while, she may look well mannerd, with her neck always slightly high and her hands on top of each other placed always Infront of her stomach. She always spoke in firm voice with others. She loves rithik but she never really liked me , because I refuse her to , replace my mother. But yet I can say I always spoke rudely to her, and she did the same.

Ashwini: jodha why'd you leave when you're having a wonderful time.

I look at her , she has no heart! How could she even say that is she really blind to my feelings. I walk towards her and stop to keep my reasonable distance from her.

Jodha: I will not marry surya! I finally speak up in my most firm voice

As I was going to speak more she interupts.

Ashwini: surya is a fine gentle men from London society , your father and I

Jodha: YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!!!! I scream at her!

Yet she didn't have a single , change of expression she had her wicked smile on. I could feel my face shaking due to how much I strained of hatred.

Jodha: DONT YOU DARE TRY TO REPLACE MY MOTHER!

She comes towards me , she lifts my left hand and stare at the ring she lifts my hand even higher.

Ashwini : you will do as your told..

I jerk my hand away , aggressively yet again she had no change in her expressions. She turned around to leave

Jodha: I HATE YOU!!! I scream at her

She continues to walk away, I could feel my legs shaking I stare at my hand with the ring on , I could see her nail marks leaving a sting of pain. I try to remove the ring, as it was extremely tight I turn around towards the balcony. Still trying to remove the wretched ring, try to bear the pain as it slightly comes loose. I look out to see , jalal walking slowly from the entrance and towards the pool area. No matter how much I feared right now , I need to talk to jalal, and we can both talk to my dad about us I slightly smile and gather up my skirt and run out of my bedroom and down the stairs to main hall . I stop when my eyes meets surya's he closes his eyes and opens them again , reassuring me. I nod I keep running ,

towards the direction where jalal went. I come outside rubbing the goosebumps in my arms as it was rather chilly, i look in all directions to find jalal and there he was slowly walking near the pool side area with his hands in his pockets . I take a deep breathe I suddenly felt even scared no he will understand! I wipe the tears marks away and half walk and half run towards jalal. I stop right behind him I lift my hand and stop for a few seconds and place it on his shoulder I take a deep breathe. He suddenly get a jerk from the unexpected touch , he turns around towards me , I was shocked to see his state his eyes blood shot , at first he had the most hurt expression as soon as he saw me , he was straining he looked at me with all... " hatred". This look of his was making me on the verge of crying , he never really looked at me like this ever I clutch on to the gift in my hand even tighter.

Jalal POV

I look towards her, I could see the tear marks shining on her face. The incident that made me die inside everything I saw before my eyes. How surya slipped the ring into her finger , how she was just standing there how could she!!. I jerk her hand of aggressively , for the first time I hated her touch jodha looks shocked she looks ups to my face again. As She opens her mouth to speak I slice my hand on the air to signal her to speak no more I close my eyes for a second and open them again . She seems taken back , I could see she was on the verge of crying , let her cry I thought. Now all am wondering was this all a plan? Of hers just to get back on me?. I could see she was clutching on to something small in her hand she was clutching on it so hard her knuckles turned white. Jodha sobs slightly

Jodha: jalal... Kya tum tik

I interrupt her again , I give her a mocking laugh

Jalal: yea am perfectly fine

Jodha: jalal... I know your hurt par mein yaha she shudders in her voice

Jalal: to give me sympathy? To invite me to your wedding!

I mock her, she looks beyond shock her eyes shining with tears,

Jodha: nai ... Jalal! She says in a heavy sob in her voice

Jalal: JUST SHUT UP!! I scream at her, she suddenly shook with fear as tear fell from her eye, she closes her eyes as more tears fell and opend them again , she opens her mouth to speak

Jalal: NOT ONE WORD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO YOU GET MARRIED TO ANYMORE

Tears were falling freely from her eyes she begins to sob

Jodha: jalal... ju just ...listen to me please she heavily sobs

Jalal: JUST SHUT UP DAMN IT!!!! HELL WITH YOU JODHA

I aggressively get hold of her shoulders gripping them harder each second passed

jodha: jalal ...jalal your hurting me

Jalal: AND YOUR HURTING ME JODHA! I scream at her even louder as she closes her eyes due to the my loud noise , my head hurts but am not intending to let go of the grip , wanting her to know real pain how much she hurt me. I wanted her crying bitterly Infront of me.

Jalal: YOU DID THIS JUST SO YOU COULD GET BACK ON ME DIDNT YOU!!

I hiss at her plan

She opens her eyes in a shock, and moved her head both sides signalling a no! Her denial of this made me angrier as I grip on her arms even tighter as she hissed in pain. I can see that she opens her mouth to say something I could clearly see that she couldn't speak at that instant .All that was coming out was her... Heartbreaking sobs.

Jodha: jalal... Why would I do that

I grip on the tightest I can , and her tears uncontrollably coming out due to the pain

Jalal: , YOU KNOW WHAT PRETEND EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU WAS A BLOODY LIE SAMJI . I WISH I NEVER MET YOU JODHA UR JUST A SIMPLE REGRET!

I wanted to simply say that everything was a lie , so it can hurt her make her feel the pain that demands to be felt. For the first time I didn't care if she cried. Wanted to see her cry her worst , but suddenly she drops something onto the ground which sounded like glass but it was cover with a velvet cloth so i couldn't see what was it to be exact I look at it for a second or two and kick it to my left where the garden was. So hard I could see it anymore from here. I look at her face shaking due to fear her face shining with tears. I look at her with horror

JALAL: JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!

With this I let go of the grip almost pushing her , hard that she nearly losses her balance but manages to stay standing she cries even harder

Jodha: jalal please don't say this...

She comes towards me as I back away

she looks damn hurt. She deserved it didn't she?? Her eyes blood shot due to the immense crying. I hiss and turn away from her , she suddenly grabs my hand I stop in my tracks

Jodha: please don't go jalal she says in a quite voice yet she sobs

Jalal: pathetic! I reply back to her

And walk towards my car , when I reach my car I wanted to see her i get into my car and look to my side to see her fallen to the ground crying bitterly. For a second I wanted to be there with her again I shake this thought away and drive back to my house.

Jodha POV

It almost felt like my legs are to weak to hold , as I fell down As a great pain welled up in me. I felt stabbed by his words, slowly killing me. I felt numb and greatly pained. They were screaming at me now , mocking me echoing loudly in my ears.

His words , his hatred, his anger everything collapsed on me .my heart almost felt as it was ripped out of my chest, I suddenly felt suffocated. This sort of pain was new to me. I wanted to run towards him as he just left me , but I felt no strength in me to do that. I look towards the garden where he kicked the gift away. Did he not trust me? I would never do that to him.. I rather die than do that. Those words began to echo in my ears even louder as I began to cry even more. I hate myself for crying this much but I couldn't help it. I cross my hands and place them lightly on my shoulders. Having my head down silently weeping.

Surya POV

I mange excuse myself , from the suffocating crowd. And walk towards the direction jodha went in search of jalal. Why did this happen? I. Can't possible imagine how jalal and jodha must be feeling. But I'll keep trying to stop this marriage from happening, I felt. Sting thinking About Shreya ( surya's gf btw) How am I ever gonna say this to her? .As I walk outside to see a figure fallen on the ground I fix my eyes on to realise it was jodha. I don't take my eyes of what I saw as I run towards her I suddenly bump into someone.

Surya: oh am so sorry

Man:yeah it's okay he replies fast

He moves away rather quickly and oddly , out of my way.

I run towards her again , not sure if I should let her be alone? But I can understand from everything , that things didn't go well I frown. I slowly move towards her and place my hand on her shoulder. She slowly turn towards me and and bursts into tears even more. I was scared to see her like this, i get hold of her shoulders to turn her towards me fully. But she hisses in pain it took a moment to realise why. I frown even more to realise jalal hurting her physically. I felt angry at the same time,

Surya: jodha... I say quietly , she slightly looks at me there was an painful silence in air.

Jodha: surya main ankele rehena Chatha hui... She says in scratchy and silent voice

I didn't really wanna leave her like this , but I have to maybe she needs time and I'll ask her later about what happened. I nod and get back up to my feet. She does the same and leaves from there and into the house without even looking at me. I just stay back standing the same position. Wondering why this horrid incident had to take place.

Jodha POV

I reach my bedroom, and close the door shut. I basically slide down the door. And began weeping , did he really mean it . Did he really want me to go out of his life?. I sat the hugging my knees crying , over and over again. Did he not trust me? So many unanswered questions running through my mind. " JODHA YOUR JUST A SIMPLE REGRET" this is echoing in my ears screaming at me. As it replayed over and over again along with him telling me to " GET OUT OF HIS LIFE". These words suddenly made me feel worthless.

Here's the night I fell alone , crying so hard I can't breathe, closing my eyes praying hard enough that he'll come back the night he didn't even look back at me. I sat there for almost what felt like an hour wiping my tears over and over agin until I gave up and let them come down freely. Just staying there alone , when I really wanted to be with him. Someone gently knocks on my door , I knew who it was I unwillingly get up from my position and open the door. To see surya observe me and looking hurt from what he saw I couldn't exactly meet my eyes with his.

Surya: can I come in? He says in a heavy tone

I nod and move out of the way, he slowly comes in yeh room nether of us daring to speak or move. Just pin drop silence he rests his hand on my shoulder when I was on the verge of bursting into more tears. I suddenly turn around and hug him while he hugs me back. I suddenly began to wonder how I turned this weak and fragile, I hated every bit of it but I couldn't help it. To accept the fact that jalal is gone and he's never coming back to me.

Surya: this isn't you he says quietly

I can't help but agree , what has gotten into me why was I horrifyingly weak!.

Jodha: he's not coming back is he? I felt a sting of pain

Surya: don't worry I'll talk to him everything will be fine he reassures me but I can feel he was shaking in his voice

We break the Hug, his eyes all blood shot as well, he wipes away my tears.

Surya: my best friend is stronger than this , he smiles at me , I smile back but only I know behind that smile is just excruciating pain and tears.

Next day...

I open my eyes due to the sunlight, i squint , I could feel the heaviness in my cheeks. I look around to see I have placed myself outside the balcony. I get up from my position. And adjust my dupatta and walk towards my room. I sigh as I go open my old wardrobe and All there was just a pair of light blue jeans and a sleeveless top and a shawl. My shoulders ached due to the grip of jalal , Today felt absolutely depressing after I take a bit hand brush my hair. I felt not much if movement in my I just sat there on the edge of the bed. Waiting for.. Tears to come down again?. " my

best friend's stronger than this" this kept replaying I my head now. Now I was on the verge to talk to jalal right now. I just had to do it , I get up from my bed. And walk out of my bedroom , I didn't really know what I was gonna say. I felt scared and nervous , When I was on top of the stairs I can hear my parents and surya's parents talking. I griped on to the stair holder not wanting to see them. I take a deep breathe and walk down quietly trying to make sure they don't hear me. Slowly and quietly walking through the great living room, and out. I call a servant to come near me.

Servant : yes mam

Jodha: um I need to borrow a car , and don't tell anyone.

He looked confused and suspicious

Servant : as you say mam, I'll get your car ready

Jodha: thanks

I wait there for a couple of minutes when , a car arrives and I tell the driver he can leave so I can drive by myself. He looked doubtful, he did what had to do and left . I get in the car and drive off to jalal's house.

Jalal POV

My anger was at peak, my heart which she didn't deserve ached right now. My head was aching , I felt stabbed. who could she play such a dirty game with me?. But then again I was crying for someone who wasn't worth it. All my thoughts was disturbed by an unexpected knock on my door. I wondered who it could be , I unwillingly got up and sighed and when I opened the door. I was shocked her eyes awfully bloodshot , she looked tired, the shawl was going across her shoulders in a rather odd way I felt suddenly felt hurt to see her like this. As I was going to go towards her I stopped myself . I felt angry as I sharply looked towards her, she looked scared filled with fear. This certainly was a different jodha , I frowned inside.

Jalal: what you want!

Jodha : jalal main... I just wanna talk to you and just

Jalal : first listen to me I cut her off

Jalal: pack your things and GET OUT! understand

She looks beyond hurt,

Jodha': jalal ...please meri baat toh suno

Not wanting to hear nothing from her , I grab one of her arm and drag her inside and towards her room. When we reach there , I push her inside. As she hisses in pain.

Jalal : like I said pack you things and get out!

Jodha: jalal please just listen to me! Jalal I had no clue this was gonna happen. Honestly main sach keh rao! , She was crying now but I isn't really feel angry when she cried but felt horrifyingly bad now. But I wasn't really I mood to listen but now I was beyond angry she's denying.

Jalal: JUST SHUT UP! I yell at her

Jalal: jodha I wish I never met you! , there would be no need to want you , to love you , to cry over you , to acting like you care!. Coz you know what jodha you're not my favourite mistake, but a simple regret I thought I knew who you were, my plan is to forgive and forget , forgive my self for being so stupid and forget you ever existed.

I look towards her tears were streaming down her eyes, she looked pained now all my wondering did I not regret one word that I said to her. But no I just didn't find much regression in me.

I left the room , slamming the door leaving her all alone I could now hear her crying which suddenly made me on the verge of crying. I wipe it away before it falls. I was waiting in the living room, wondering was this how it was going to end?. After a few minutes , jodha comes out of the room with her suitcase rolling behind her. She stopped we both looked at each other, now I felt like I didn't want her to leave , I could feel tears rushing into inside my eyes. Now why am I feeling so bad? But then again I felt angry at the same time, I ball my fist and close my eyes.

Jalal: OUT! I yell at her

Jalal: OF MY LIFE!

I could hear her , suitcase rolling toward the door she stops again.

Jodha: may god fulfil your wish she says in a heavy sob

Before I could digest the harsh reality and turn towards the doorway , she had already left. This time a tear escaped from my eyes and rolled down painfully down my cheek.

Precap: horrid and shocking incident

Guys I know extremely short chapter sorry sorry sorry!

Next update: next month

Edited by Divya879 - 10 years ago
Devilicious_ME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res🤣
unres unres😡😡
wowowowow yeeep me first
ok lets come to the update😡
wht the hell is with u divya !!!!!!huh😡😡why r u doing all this😭😭😭
answer me damit
u made u jodha jalal broke
y r u breaking our heart to huh!!!!!! hwww how rudely jalal talk to jodha my my 😡😡😡
poor jodha feeling so sad for her
plz y this MU😡
i was going to give u big comment but now i'll give small comment🤣 bocz u give small chapter
why next chapter next month
nd the percap hwww divya ur so dead\
update soon varna
y the hell ur playing with ur mind
this my fav ff nd u making this too bad for us if u didn't all clear i'll stop reading ur ff nd this is my promise😡😡 no clue huh !!!!!!!! give the clue this time no awesome blossom for u update soonnn😡
Edited by -RuthShalini- - 10 years ago
khushbooparmar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poor jodha..😭😭
how many time she tried to talk with jalal n idiot not listen her single time..
n how the hell he thinks that she cheated her😡😡
pls continue soon..
thanks for pm
Edited by khushbooparmar - 10 years ago
Divya879 thumbnail
Unres soon yrr🤣
Edited by Divya879 - 10 years ago
Divya879 thumbnail