FF: Deewanapan! Link to new thread in first page!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

(Credit for the pic goes to Lakshmi)

Hello everybody,

I am Kalpana and I have written five Short Stories till now but this is my second FanFic after Destiny, Fate & Love! I am here today to narrate to you a story of love, passion and the craziness to do anything to be with the person you love; a story of deewanapan.

This story is about Maan who goes through every obstacle the world could throw at him to be with his Geet. This story is about Geet who will almost sacrifice herself for Maan's family. This story is about Arnav who with his unconditional love will compel Khushi to fall for him. This story is about Khushi who will cross her limits to prove to the world that Arnav is hers. This story is about four deewane! This story is about their deewanapan.  

SOME BACKGROUND ABOUT THE STORY BEFORE YOU GO FURTHER!

This story is inspired from my short story Lutt Jaawaa! Lutt Jaawaa was of only 9 chapters but while writing it I got an idea which would have expanded LJ! As I wanted LJ to be only of 9 chapters I decided to write another story which is Deewanapan! The first 7 chapters is same as LJ! After Chapter 7 of LJ, Deewanapan take a turn and enters a different world, narrates a different story and concludes with a chilling end!

Hope you enjoy this ride as much as you enjoyed LJ!

Also you will find Khushi a bit out of character. I have done that deliberately as Khushi in this fic is not raised in Lucknow at a Halwai's house but she is raised as MSK's sister due to which she is lot bolder and dresses in western wear too. She can actually speak fluent English and many of her dialogues will be in English too. But other than that, her personality will be similar to her personality in the serial.

Another important fact is Arnav will be less serious and more flirty but that is because in my story his parents did not die the way they died in the show. This has lead to ASR, not being cruel and filled with bitterness. But his personality will be similar to the show! Only he will be more friendly and less prone to bitterness and anger!

And I know that the title track does not suit Geet, Maan, Khushi and Arnav. Honestly speaking, I cannot imagine them lip syncing this song at all. But the song resonates with the plot and the theme of the story, so found this song perfect for this story!

Hope you are enjoying it!

Last but not the least, here are the list of the age of the characters:

Maan: 28 years

Geet: 22 years

Arnav: 25 years

Khushi: 21 years

Dev: 26 years

Annie: 25 years

Anjali: 30 years

Phew! Mera bak bak khatam! Ab aap log aage badh sakte ho aur story pad sakte ho!

And buddy me if you want PMs!

Thank you and take care,

Kalpana

P.S. If you want to read more of my works, Check out the below link:

Entertainment Galore!  

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

CHAPTER 1. GEET'S WEDDING!

Geet stood near the window staring at the decoration outside. Today was the night before her wedding; her wedding to the son of Khuranas. But Geet was not happy. This was not what she wanted. No! Never! This was something she never dreamed of. It was something straight out of her nightmares. But what was she to do? She had to agree to the wedding for the sake of her family; or whatever that is left of her family. The door to her room opened and she turned around to see her little sister Rajji standing at the door staring at her. Geet knew what Rajji saw in her; not a bride to be with hands covered in mehendi and face glowing due to haldi. No! Rajji saw a broken hearted girl whose parents had been killed brutally in front of her own eyes. A girl whose family had been killed in front of her and her sister's eyes because they had the guts to oppose the marriage of Geet to the son of Khuranas. They killed all of them including her Daarji, her Taayaji, Taayiji, her elder brother Brij, her Bhabhi and her younger brother Titto; all because her family refused to marry her to a goon. Rajji entered the room and stood there for a moment. Geet raised her arms as if asking Rajji to hug her. Rajji burst out crying and ran to her sister and hugged her.

Geet Handa belonged to the Handa family of Hoshiarpur; one of the reputed families in the village. Her brothers Brij and Titto always adored her while Rajji aspired to be like her. Her mother and father were always proud of her and she was a favorite of her Daarji! Her family unlike the rest of the families in the village believed in letting girls study and fulfilling their dreams. Her Daarji was her biggest support in fulfilling her dreams. She would gladly say that her life was the one where dreams came true. But one day everything changed and her dream like life turned into a horrible nightmare; a nightmare which she still had not come out of. One day, when Geet was walking around, she saw a man verbally abusing an old lady. She went and fought with the man. He had asked her if she knew who he was. But she had dismissed his words and continued to scold him.

Geet did not know that her one action that day would destroy her life. That man was none other than the son and heir of Khurana Khandaan. Khuranas were from old families of Hoshiarpur. Every generation of that family had been the Sarpanch of the Village. This had made them arrogant about their wealth and status. The latest scion of the family was more of a goon and less of a human. The whole village and many neighbouring villages were scared of him and refused to go against him. He was ruthless and cruel and had fallen for Geet that day due to her righteous behavior. He had hated the fire in her and wanted to break her spirit. He wanted to marry her just to break her and mould her to his will. He wanted her to be an example to the people of the town as to what happened to people who opposed him. Soon, his mother came over with his rishta for Geet. Her family knowing very well about the man's mentality refused for the marriage. And then started a trail of destruction as the heir of Khuranas destroyed the farms of Handas and not allowing anyone to lend them money. He even stopped electricity and water to the house. Soon, people refused to even associate with Handas not wanting to face the wrath of Khurana Heir. The last attack came by his men killing her family in front of Geet and Rajji. His men had deliberately not killed Rajji. They left her untouched to use her as leverage against Geet. The Khurana scion threatened to kill Rajji if Geet did not comply and marry him. This left Geet with no other option than to bow to the will of Khuranas. Rajji was the only person in the whole world who was her family and Geet refused to let her die. And hence, today was the night before the day of Geet's wedding but Geet was not happy.

"Aapne haan kyun kahaa Didi?", Rajji whispered and Geet looked at her, "Toh aur kya karti bol?", Geet spoke in a soft voice. Her bubbly behavior had deserted her after she consented to her marriage. Now there was nothing but sadness on Geet's face and heart. Even though, Geet had moved on and had accepted her parents' death, the stark reality that her future was in darkness left her sad and more like a dead body and less like human being with emotions. Infact, her eyes had cried so much that now she had even forgotten how to cry. "Didi! Mat karo yeh shaadi!", Rajji whispered and Geet looked sadly out of the window. "Toh aur kya karoon?", Geet asked. Rajji looked at her with so much excitement that Geet felt hope rise in her heart. "Didi! Hum kyun na bhaag chalein?", Rajji whispered. Geet shook her head, "Kahaan jaayenge?" Rajji smiled, "Manchanda Uncle ke ghar! Woh jo saalon pehle Dilli chale gaye the apni beti Pinky ke saath! Woh toh Papaji ke bahut achche dost the na! Woh toh humaari madat bhi karenge! Aur Dilli mein toh in Khurana waalon ka raaj bhi nahi hoga! Matlab hum bach jaayenge!" Geet wanted to refuse this plan but her heart filled with hope refused to let go and she found herself agreeing to Rajji. Soon, both the girls planned their escape and Geet let out a true smile for the first time after her parents' death.

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

BM ... Will read after exams...😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: JeevanaP

BM ... Will read after exams...😃

it is BB, not BM! Call me Ana if BB is confusing you! AND THANK YOU!🤗 You are my first reviewer!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Will post same as LJ
Hope you don't mind
Still gotta do DFL
Wow double trouble again

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Yaay! New story! Already read LJ so waiting for the 8th chapter! ðŸ˜‰
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
interesting... i could not follow LJ... may b that is why m getting this chance again 😊
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

Will post same as LJ

Hope you don't mind
Still gotta do DFL
Wow double trouble again

Hey Kittu!
Dont review now till I post the eighth chapter! You have already reviewed the first seven chapter once! No need to do it again!
-lakshmi- thumbnail

Congo BB for the new story...

wish u get more and more readers with likes and more comments for this one...

i have still not completed LJ ... was so held up these days...

now as u r going to repost it , will read it from here now...

For this part... already commented there...

Will be waiting for more updates