Entertainment Galore! - An Index to my Creations (MG, AK & More)

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Curious Reader! 

I am Kalpana, a girl with creative mind, passion for stories and flair for writing!

And I welcome you to my World of Fantasy where you will find nothing but Entertainment!

Do you love reading romance with passionate scenes and song sequences?

Or are you one of those who love to read comedy to get away from daily stress?

Or maybe you are the one who strive to read stories having well written dramatic scenes with striking dialogues and heartwarming moments?

If yes is your answer to any of the above questions, then worry not!

Because you are at the right place!

You will find everything here,

Everything including Romance, Comedy, Drama and more!

Because this is

ENTERTAINMENT GALORE!

So go ahead and enter my World of Fantasy

And immerse yourself into my much appreciated and applauded stories.

If you ask me from where to start, I will tell you to start with Destiny, Fate and Love. DFL is my first work and hence I have put a lot of effort in it! And if you have time to read the bak-bak I call the Intro to my Index' then you must be having spare time to read one of my best works!

If you love action packed, fast paced story with a dash of romance then I recommend Lutt Jaawaa. It is a bit dark but you will find Maan in fighting avatar and Geet in Maa Kali avatar and it is very tight and surprising in some places. And if you are Arshi fan you could try Lutt Jaawaa's extended version, Deewanapan, another fast paced story with enough action to keep you on the edge of your seats.

If you are rom-com lover, go for My Fair series or Dhoom Dhadakka series, they are funny and filled with romance and will entertain you from start to end. 

And if you love humorous, romance filled, drama packed stories with a dash of mystery and action, then DFL is definitely for you. It will make you laugh, it will make you cry and it will definitely make you melt with its sweet moments. It will make you hate me in some places and it will make you cheer the leads in many scenes. It will make you fall in love with it and it will make you sad when the story will near its end. DFL is one story from my collection which will make you go through all the emotions that exists in the world and leave you feeling wanting more when you close the browser.

So go ahead and read my stories and get lost into my World of Fantasy!

You will find my Ongoing Stories in next post, after which I have posted the links for my Completed Works. After that, you will find my One Shots, below which are the VMs I have made and finally you will find my Other Creative Works! And last but not the least My Brief Profile!

Thank you for reading and take care,

Kalpana!

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
MY ONGOING FANFICTIONS AND SHORT STORIES

DESTINY, FATE AND LOVE

Short Name: DFL

Pairing: Maan and Geet, Arnav and Khushi

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama

Type of Fic: Fanfictions 

Summary: Geet looses her memory and meets Maan. Both fall in love. Will fate allow them to be together or will it separate them? Arnav is attracted to Khushi from the day he meets her but Khushi dislikes him. But later on they fall in love. Will fate accept their love or will there be problems? Read and enjoy as Maan, Arnav, Khushi and Geet fight for their love in this love saga, Destiny, Fate and Love!

Parts: 81 (Till Now)

Link: Thread 1 , Thread 2 , Thread 3 , Thread 4 , Thread 5 

DEEWANAPAN

Short Name: DP

Pairing: Maan and Geet, Arnav and Khushi

Genre: Romance, Drama, Action

Type of Fic: Fanfictions

Summary: A different take on my SS Lutt Jaawaa, this story veers off from Chapter 8 of Lutt Jaawaa and turns into a FF adding additional characters like Arnav and Khushi and bringing twists into it (which I am famous for). This story is about Deewanapan which consume the characters of the story bringing it to an interesting climax! Read it at your own risk!

Parts: 31 (Till Now)

Link : DP , Thread II, Thread III 

MY FAIR GEET

Short Name: MFG, My Fair

Pairing: Maan and Geet

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Type of Fic: Short Stories

Summary: This story is inspired from the 1964 Audrey Hepburn movie My Fair Lady! (Has English translations!)

Parts: 13 (Until now)

Link: My Fair Geet! 

MY FAIR KHUSHI

Short Name: MFK, My Fair

Pairing: Arnav and Khushi

Summary: This story is inspired from the 1964 Audrey Hepburn movie My Fair Lady! (Has English Translations!)

Parts: 13 (Until Now)

Link: My Fair Khushi! 

LOVE - ITS COMPLICATED!

Short Name: Love, BLV Series

Pairing: Arnav and Khushi, Maan and Geet in supporting

Genre: Drama, Romance

Type of Fic: Fanfiction

Summary: Love is the second part of the story called Betrayal, Love and Vengeance. While in Betrayal, Arnav and Khushi face betrayal from almost everybody they care about, Love takes us through the ups and downs of their life as they try to turn their relationship from something tenuous to something permanent. Watch as they try to build a new relationship from the ashes of their old relationship and this time watch them build it with love, trust, respect and equality. Because love is complicated!

(Don't read unless you read Betrayal first) (Has English Translations)

Part: 7

Link: Love 

KAUN HO TUM?

Short Name: KHT

Genre: Romance, Mystery, Horror, Drama

Type of Story: Fanfictions

Summary: Maan Singh Khurana never believed in love at first sight till he met Geet when he went to see her. Geet Handa, a bold prankster who was the darling of her house also fell for Maan before she even saw him because of the stories Daadima told her about him. Both met, fell in love and got married in seven days. But when Maan reached their room for his wedding night, there was Geet brandishing knife at him and asking him "Kaun Ho Tum?" Join me in this twist filled ride as Maan tries figure out the mystery that surrounds his wife all the while wondering constantly... Kaun Ho Tum?

Parts: 9

Link: Kaun Ho Tum? 

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
MY COMPLETED FANFICTIONS AND SHORT STORIES

MISS CALL AUR MACHMACH KI KAHAANI, RAGHU KI ZUBAANI

Short Name: Kahaani Zubaani
Pairing: Raghu and Antara

Summary: Antara has a crush on Raghu from her childhood but Raghu has always ignored her. Machmach and Aaji always wanted Raghu to get together with Antara. Read and Enjoy as Aaji and Machmach try various things to get the love birds together with comic twists and funny scenes in the rom-com story, Miss Call Aur Machmach Ki Kahaani, Raghu Ki Zubaani! 

Parts: 11

KHUSHI AUR AAKASH KI KAHAANI, ARNAV KI ZUBAANI

Summary: Khushi has a crush on Arnav from her teenage but is ignored by him. Anjali and Naaniji always wanted Khushi and Arnav to get together. Read and Enjoy as Anjali and Naaniji try various things to get the love birds together with comic twists and funny scenes in the rom-com story, Khushi Aur Aakash Ki Kahaani, Arnav Ki Zubaani!

GEET AUR DEV KI KAHAANI, MAAN KI ZUBAANI

Summary: Geet has a crush on Maan from her teenage but is ignored by him. Dev and Daadima always wanted Maan and Geet to get together. Read and Enjoy as Dev and Daadima try various things to get the love birds together with comic twists and funny scenes in the rom-com story, Geet Aur Dev Ki Kahaani, Maan Ki Zubaani!

THE TRUTH UNVEILED

Short Name: TTU
Pairing: Raghu and Antara
Genre: Romance, Drama

Summary: An AU (Alternate Universe) tale which deviates from one of the scenes from Mahasangam between DDEJ and KYIH! It starts with Antara and Simran's kidnapping and explores Raghu's reaction over Daya Mai's truth!

Parts: 3
Link: TTU!

LUTT JAAWAA

Short Name: LJ
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action

Summary: A Love Story inspired from the Vidyut Jamwal Movie Commando!

Parts: 9

DHOOM DHADAKKA

Short Name: Dh Dh
Pairing: Maan and Geet /Arnav and Khushi / Zain and Aaliya

Summary: The First in the Series "Dhoom Dhadakka" this story sets the theme of the series. It is filled with comic scenes with a surprising twist in the end!

Parts: 5
Link: Dhoom Dhadakka MG Version, Dhoom Dhadakka AK Version, Dhoom Dhadakka ZA Version

JAB SE TERE NAINA

Short Name: Jab Se
Pairing: Maan and Geet / Arnav and Khushi / Zain and Aaliya

Summary: JSTN is a sequel to Dh Dh but starts on the day Maan fell for Geet and shows the events of Dh Dh from Maan's point of view following which it narrates the story of how Maan brought Geet from Hoshiarpur to Khurana Mansion and from Khurana Mansion to Khurana Constructions using his calculative brain all the while falling in love with her!

Parts: 14
Link: Jab Se Tere Naina MG Version, Jab Se Tere Naina AK Version, Jab Se Tere Naina ZA Version

BETRAYAL - AN UNCERTAIN FUTURE

Short Name: Betrayal, BLV Series

Genre: Drama

Summary: Betrayal is the first part of the story called Betrayal, Love and Vengeance. This story deviates from the show mid February 2012 when instead of letting Arnav smear sindoor on her forehead, Khushi stops him and her words gets him thinking about his decision to blackmail her into marrying him, leading towards Betrayal from their own family and Future tainted with Uncertainty. (Has English Translations!)

Parts: 5

Link: Betrayal 

KYA PYAR KAROGE MUJHSE

Short Name: Kya Pyar

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Summary: Kya Pyar Karoge Mujhse is the third part of the Dhoom Dhadakka Series and the story picks up where Jab Se Tere Naina ended taking us through the process of how our loverboys make their ladyloves fall for them resulting in many comic scenes which leave you laughing nonstop! This part just like its prequels has three versions, Maaneet, Arshi and Zaya! Enjoy!

Parts: 13

Link: MG Version , AK Version , ZA Version 

FALLING FOR A STRANGER

Short Name: Falling

Genre: Romance

Type of Story: Short Story

Summary: A sweet, cute and short love story on Maaneet!

Parts: 4

Link: Falling 

SHAADI WAALA EPISODE

Short Name: Shaadi Waala Epi

Genre: Angst, Drama

Summary: Shaadi Waala Episode is an interlude between Kya Pyaar Karoge Mujhse and Samjho Na! It gets into the minds of our leads on the day of their wedding! Read it and enjoy! This part just like its prequels has three versions, Maaneet, Arshi and Zaya! Enjoy!

Parts:

Link: MG Version, AK VersionZA Version

Thanks for reading!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
MY ONE SHOTS

This section contains all my One Shots!

Geet Saved By Maan! (A Maan Geet One Shot)

Rabba Main Toh Mar Gaya (A Arnav Khushi One Shot)

Tera Deedaar Hua (A Maan Geet One Shot)

Aaji And Ishu Make A Wish! (A Raghu Antara One Shot)

Tere Mere Beech Mein! A Songfic! (A Raghu Antara One Shot)

Jealous? Who? Me? (A Raghu Antara One Shot)

Raghu In Burkha! Haila! (A Raghu Antara One Shot)

A Very Short OS! (A DDEJ One Shot)

Jealous? Who? Me? Part 2  (A Raghu Antara One Shot)

Kisi Haseen Yaar Ki Talaash Hai! A Songfic! (A Anshuman Pakhi One Shot)

Thank you for reading!
Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

MY VMs

As of 5th Jan, 2014 I have deleted my Youtube account and hence my VMs are not available to watch!

If later on I wish to show them, I will post them here in some other way!

But as of now, there is no VMs to show!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

BRIEF PROFILE OF THE WRITER

I am Kalpana, also known as Kappa, Ana, KP and BB on IF (I have many more nicknames but these are the common ones!). I can ramble about myself for hours but frankly speaking, I think you are here to read my works and not to read about me. And if you had wanted to know about me, I am sure you would have PMed me by now instead of reading this thread and checking out my fics. On the side note, if you seriously want to know about my fics more than what is stated here, then check this thread too:

Behind the Scenes of Entertainment Galore! 

A little bit about me that I am freely sharing:

(Rest will be disclosed only under questioning!

And you will have to be tough on me to get me speaking!)

I write because: My reasons are various. The list is a bit long. PM me and I will mail you the list along with explanations.

I Write on many couples but Maaneet and Arshi are my favorite because: I believe that MSK and ASR have a multifaceted personality and are well layered characters that even if I decide to write a story on each of their facets, I will still have numerous stories to write. (For more details, check out my stories, they will show you various facets of both the men!)

My Promise to My Readers: Regardless of how less readers I get, I promise not to abandon any of my stories and not to stop until it is complete. I might update slowly, I might take a break for months and months but I will not abandon my works. Don't believe me? Go ask my current readers!

My Personal Details: I am a girl in late 20s, raising budgies in my spare time. I have various passions and hobbies but music and stories are my addictions and dancing and writing are my first loves (Don't ask me to choose between them; I will stop talking to you!). Career wise, I have two post graduate degrees and currently in between jobs.

Ambitions: Many but the relevant one here is that I wish to publish my own book one day, whether on net or on paper is still under debate!

I think I have droned on long enough! But if you are still not bored to tears then please PM me and I will happily talk your ears off. Also, if you want to discuss my stories with me or want to issue me a story related challenge, your PMs are welcome!

Thanks for reading, keep smiling and take care,

Kalpana

P.S. The above profile was written in a humorous manner and should be taken in same way!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks dear...
its awesome...
will add to the thread...
have u ever checked this thread?
we are in the 7th thread...
FF Daily Updates 7
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
And you have an index
Even better dear
Waise didn't you write os on DFL you know the scene where maneet and arhi meet or something
Okay must be my imagination
Hmmm so shall get to read more from you now after the index dear

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

thanks dear...
its awesome...
will add to the thread...
have u ever checked this thread?
we are in the 7th thread...
FF Daily Updates 7

Thanks for the post!

Just checked the seventh thread! When you were on third thread I had seen it but did not understand it. I wanted to ask about it but forgot. So thanks for writing about it.Now I checked and I understood a little bit about it. I liked the first page. Especially the list of finished fanfics. Thats the best thing you could have given me. As while travelling I can read stories from there. I avoid reading imcomplete stories as I tend to forget the storyline by the time they update (unless they update daily or the plot or writing is too good) So I totally loved the idea of having sucha list. Can you do me a favour? Whenever you post something about me in there, can you send me a link about that post. It will make me happy to see my name on such a awesome thread. Thanks!
Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago