Shaadi Waala Episode! (Part of Dh Dh Series) COMPLETE! SEQUEL LINK UP

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello Folks,

16th of November has passed away which means that for my Dhoom Dhadakka readers, it is surprise time! So what do you think is the surprise? Arre yaar! Ek update ke siva kya hoga! What else am I good at than writing stories!

Yes people! I am giving you a two shot to tide you all till the sequel of Kya Pyar Karoge Mujhse starts. You see till now I had no plans to write the Wedding Scene because come on guys, we all have read enough wedding sequences in many FFs by now. So I was planning to boycott it but later I realised that while I can explain Khushi's decision for divorce with a small explanation in the sequel itself, explaining Arnav's behavior at the wedding deserves its own chapter. And then I thought if Arnav gets his own chapter to explain his behavior why not give Khushi one too.

So get ready people! I have two updates for you; Arnav's version which will be posted today and Khushi's version which will be posted on 30th November. And both versions will cover their time from the end of KP to the start of Samjho Na! So here you have it: Shaadi Waala Episode!

Thank you for reading!

Take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. If you like the below update, then check out my other stories @ Entertainment Galore! 

Index

Prequels: Dhoom Dhadakka , Jab Se Tere Naina , Kya Pyar Karoge Mujhse 

Arnav and His Dreams Right Below

Khushi and Her Hopes Page 3

Sequel: Samjho Na! 

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

ARNAV AND HIS DREAMS!

Arnav hissed as he paced in the room. From one end to the other he paced but instead of decreasing, his annoyance only increased.  How can this even happen? How? I am Arnav Singh Raizada! Arnav Singh Raizada! Aur mere saath yeh sab? Arnav hissed again as he continued to pace. Che mahine! Che mahine hogaye humaare rishte ko finalize hue! Aur iss che mahine mein ek baar bhi mujhe mauka nahi mila use apni dil ki baat kehne ka! How is that even possible? He continued to pace when there was a knock on the door and he heard Paayal say, "Jethji! Aap tayyaar hain ki nahi? Kuch hi der mein shaadi ki vidhi shuru ho jaayegi! Aapko aur Khushi ko thodi der mein neeche bulaaya jaayega! Aap tayyaar haina?"

Arnav shouted back that he was ready and continued to pace. Ready? I have been ready for God knows how many years! But I have only one regret! Aaj tak main I Love You nahi bol paaya! Che Mahine hue rishte tay kiya hue and I have yet to confess my love! Poor Arnav! But what was he supposed to do! He had planned many ways to propose! But it was not his fault his every plan failed, was it?

Arnav's first attempt was to plan a trip to Lucknow citing some clothing deal. Of course there was no clothing deal! He just wanted to go meet his fianc. But unfortunately for Arnav his Naaniji had seen through his plan right away and had very sweetly ordered Aakash to go for the clothing deal instead of Arnav and also take Paayal with him so that she can meet her family. Arnav had walked back to his room defeated and then realised that Aakash was going for a clothing deal that was not even there. It took him one whole night to actually get a clothing deal in Lucknow ready. Phew! Only he knew how many people he owed favors to for setting up the deal in such a small time!

Next attempt by Arnav was to lie to his Naaniji saying he was going to Mumbai for some meeting and slink off to Lucknow but unfortunately Aakash foiled the plan by saying he wanted to take his wife on a second honeymoon and so he wanted to go in Arnav's place. Arnav had to pull Aakash aside and tell him his lie just to avoid letting his lie come in front of Naaniji. When Aakash came to know his plan, Arnav had to then bribe his brother to keep his mouth shut. Turns out, his brother was much more interested in seeing his profit than helping his brother in his plan. So after promising his brother that he would send them off to second honeymoon funded by Arnav himself, Arnav finally went to Lucknow only to get the news after reaching there from Aakash that Khushi had gone to visit her Aunt and shop for clothes in Allahabad. With the cloud of sadness hanging over him Arnav returned to Dilli only to be questioned by Naaniji about his returning early. Damn! He had forgotten about his lie totally. Only Arnav knew how he escaped from Naaniji's questions that night.

Next chance came right to his door when three months after the rishta was finalized Arnav and his family went to Lucknow to do a formal sagaai. If Arnav had any hopes of getting Khushi alone and confessing his love to her, it all went away the moment he stepped into the Gupta House because from start to end of the trip some cousin or friend was hanging around Khushi and refusing to give them one single personal moment. And if it wasn't the cousins then it was the elderly neighbors who would stare at them even if his hand touched Khushi's. Turns out, the hometown of his fianc was quite old fashioned! Infact, they were so old fashioned that even the would-be bride and groom looking at each other was frowned upon. It seems Arnav's plans were doomed from the moment the trip started.

Arnav finally attempted the idea of calling Khushi on the phone. Till now he had no plans of confessing on phone! After all, confessing on phone sounded so impersonal. He was supposed to pour his feelings to her, not recite some lines! And unless he did it face to face, any other type of confession would sound informal and unemotional. But now when none of his plans were working, he was ready to do anything, even confess by phone. So what if he had to confess his love on phone? Atleast he confessed. And that is important. Their marriage being love marriage was more important to him than the way he delivered his proposal.

So next day Arnav called Khushi's mobile. With excitement brimming in his voice, he spoke up only to hear an old lady starting to chatter. Arnav blinked in surprise and then checked the number. It was Khushi's alright! Then who the hell is talking? He broke the connection and went to Paayal telling her about what happened when he called Khushi. To his immense annoyance, Paayal broke out laughing at his situation. Arnav glared at NT as she continued to laugh. It took her a while to control her laughter and after that she very politely told him that Khushi gave her phone to some old Aunty in their family as her phone had some bhajans and that Aunty loved to listen to the bhajans. So even though the phone was Khushi's, currently it was in hands of some old lady who loved to listen to bhajans the whole day. And Arnav stalked off to his room growling in annoyance. For next few days, all Raizadas heard was pots breaking and plant sniping near the pool side as Arnav showed his frustration by trimming his plants violently. Naaniji, Anjali and Aakash were confused by this action of Arnav and got even more confused when every time Paayal passed by as Arnav was cutting his plants she would break into laughter.

But Arnav did not give up. He tried his last attempt. He called Khushi more than once on the landline of the Gupta House. Sadly for him, not once did Khushi pick the phone up. It was always some relative who teased him or scolded him depending on the age of the person who picked up the phone and then the line was disconnected.

Finally Arnav gave up and decided to wait till the wedding with hopes that he would get atleast one chance to talk to Khushi before their wedding. And today he came with his baaraat from Dilli to Lucknow to take his Khushi away to his house. And now pretty soon they would get married. Arnav had only one chance, one chance before the wedding to confess. And he decided that he would take it.

Arnav opened the door softly and put his head out. He looked around and was relieved to find no one standing around. Bach gaye! He opened the door fully and with soft footsteps he walked towards the room he knew was of Khushi's. As he sneaked towards her room, he grinned eagerly. He was going to see his fianc and confess his love. His marriage was going be love marriage and not an arranged one!

With excitement on his face, Arnav walked towards the bride's room only to stop in shock to see Aakash come out of one of the rooms. Dammit! If he saw me, I am doomed. He looked around and then spotting another open room nearby he sneaked in and hid there till Aakash passed by. Once Aakash was out of sight, Arnav heaved a sigh of relief and stepped out. Miss. I-Love-To-Fight! Here I come!

Arnav walked towards Khushi's room with swift steps. As he neared her room, excitement built up in his heart. Just as he was about to reach the room, out stepped Paayal from Khushi's room. What the! Ab yeh yahaan kya kar rahi hai! He froze in shock. He was doomed. She was going to see him right away! Ab main kya karun? Luckily for him, Paayal turned and walked other way not even noticing him. He let out a loud breath. Bach gaye again!

With his heart beating faster than before, he stepped ahead and pushed open the door. With a grin on his face, he stepped in only for his grin to vanish when he realised that the room was empty. He blinked in surprise. Where is Khushi? Yeh Khushi kahaan hai? He looked around the room but there was no Khushi. He sat down on the nearby bed in concern. Yeh Khushi theek toh haina? Kahaan gayi? That is when right in front of him Khushi and NT passed in front of the room. He ran out of the room and realised that they were going to the mandap. He blinked in surprise. He must have gotten the wrong room. That is when it clicked to him what this meant. He stepped back in the room and sat on the bed in shock as he realised that his last chance to confess his feelings was gone. It was an arranged marriage now for him. As the time passed, his sadness turned into anger towards himself as he started berating himself for not making more effort at meeting Khushi.

Arnav continued to berate himself as paced in the new room. He was so involved in scolding himself that he did not even notice his phone ringing till it started playing the ringtone the third time. He came out of his thoughts and noticed the call. He did not notice the caller and picked up the phone. He barked into it, "What?"

"Bhai! Where are you? Everyone is waiting for you at Mandap! You have us all worried! People are starting to even talk that you have run away from the marriage! Do you know how embarrassing it is! Where the hell are you?", Aakash shouted in anger and Arnav closed his eyes. Damn! In his anger, he almost missed his wedding. In his plan to propose Khushi, he almost skipped out on getting married to her. Damn! Arnav turned angrier at himself as he stalked out of the room and stormed towards the mandap.

As he reached the mandap, Arnav was hugged by his brother and scolded by Naaniji and Anjali Di. He nodded at appropriate places but his mind was too focused on his anger towards himself to concentrate on what they were saying. Soon he was seated in the mandap and the mantras started. He did as Pandit told but anger remained on his face. He glared at the fire and at the Pandit. Once the mantras were done, the Saat Pheras started and then came the time to tie the mangalsutr and fill Khushi's maang with sindoor. His movements were jerky and sharp as he applied the sindoor. He was so focused in his anger that he did not even look at Khushi. Soon the kanyadaan was done. And it was time for bidaai.

As Khushi hugged her family while crying, Arnav felt his anger drain away and what was left behind was defeat. His dream of his marriage being loved one had gone down the drain and he felt defeated. Why? Why can't once things go his way?

As Arnav stood by the car sadly, his eyes fell on the car and a thought came to his mind. So what happened if he could not confess his love before marriage? Not everything has lost. Yes! His marriage had turned into arranged one but that was not the end of the world. At the end of the day, Khushi did get married to him and that was more important than confession. She was his for his whole life. He had his whole life in front of him to confess his feelings. Infact, he would confess his feelings today itself. Yes! When they will travel in the car towards his house, he would make the driver stop them somewhere romantic and in some privacy he will express his feelings. Yes! Perfect! How romantic would that be! As Khushi continued with her bidaai, Arnav continued to daydream about his romantic confession. Get ready Khushi! Today you will enter the house of Raizadas assured that you rule my heart!

Soon Khushi entered the car, her eyes still shedding tears though its speed had certainly slowed down. Arnav slid in with excitement in his heart and smile on his face. His Naani had already gotten into the car ahead of them and he had seen Paayal enter behind Naaniji. Soon Aakash would enter that car and then they will be gone. Shyam, Anjali, Mamaji and Mamiji had already gone in another car. He will ask the driver of his car to take them to some beautiful place where they could see the sunset and have some romantic moments.

Arnav's smile dimmed as he saw Aakash enter the passenger seat beside the driver seat in the car Arnav was sitting. Yeh kya ho raha hai? His confusion only increased when Aakash asked the driver to drive. What was he doing here? Arnav's good mood vanished. "Aakash? Tum? Yahaan?" Aakash replied, "Haan Bhai! Don't ask! The other car is filled with gifts from top to bottom. I still don't know how Naaniji and Paayal managed to get in the car. I had no place! So I came here! Hope you don't mind Bhai!"

The car started before Arnav could object. And even if he could, Arnav could not object. After all, he can't throw his own brother out of the car, can he? So with a grumpy expression on his face, Arnav settled down to one awkward and weird ride. He did not even give his wife a single glance as he fumed at the injustice happened to him in the whole day.

And that's all for today folks!

I am sure you have already got the gist of why Khushi asks for divorce the day she got married.

But I will give you a detailed Khushi's version so that you get to know how her thoughts went from accepting her situation of unrequited love to asking for divorce!

Khushi's version will be posted on 30th November.

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. Due to net problems this update was delayed!

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 8 years ago
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was hilarious... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Looking forward to Khushi's version...
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome and very funny. 
Not even one chance for the great Arnav Singh Raizada to confess his heart, poor ASR! is every flopped plan was very funny though. ðŸ˜†
tmowla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very interesting and intriguing 
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it.
Superb written.
Arshi r to cute and adorable.
Loved it .
Tf pm.
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update.. Thanks for the pm.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
caring about his feelings he forgotten that it is his wedding day...wow...i have already book marked.it..your story telling is unique ...
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranogill

caring about his feelings he forgotten that it is his wedding day...wow...i have already book marked.it..your story telling is unique ...

Thank you!😳