One Shot! Kisi Haseen Yaar Ki Talaash Hai! A Songfic!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello my dear friends, I am Kalpana and I have written many one shots before but this is the first one of Anshuman Pakhi. I have wanted to write a one shot on Ankhi for a while but nothing clicked till few days back when I heard this song. Suddenly, the whole scenario was in front of my eyes and I decided to write it down and present it to you. This is my first fic on Ankhi so ignore any out of character behavior by the leads and please don't go harsh on me while reviewing. Thank you!

The premise of this fic is that there is a semi formal party in a house nearby and the whole family had gone there. The timeline is the ongoing track (Biwi No. 1 Challenge) and I wrote it last Friday. So today's episode is not considered. This is just a songfic, so you won't find any story here. Hope you enjoy it.

I added the song to the post so that those people, who have not heard this song, can enjoy the songfic too! But you can press the stop button and play it when you read the song portion too!

Anshuman nodded as the man in front of him blabbered on about some new upcoming company. Which company was the man talking about? Anshuman did not know. He had tuned out the words of the man ages ago. As of now, Anshuman was nodding to whaetever the man was saying while looking around eagerly hoping someone would rescue him from this talkative man. While looking around his eyes fell on Tanya and he rolled his eyes. As usual, Tanya was showing off her evening gown and the jewellery which she had bought specifically for the party. While the Anshuman-before-Pakhi would have been proud of her dressing sense, the current Anshuman just wished that she would give the same attention to his household too. Because the way she was going, there was a good chance she may loose the Biwi No. 1 Challenge. For once, Anshuman did not want to think about Tanya; he just wanted to relax and enjoy the party. He turned away from her, still nodding at the man in front of him, and his eyes reached his sister and brother-in-law. He smiled at the way his brother-in-law was teasing his sister while his sister just pushed him away. He shook his head at their odd style of romancing and looked away, his eye searching for someone. As soon as his eyes found what they wanted, his lips smiled and Anshuman just looked tenderly at the vision. The vision in front of him was none other than Pakhi talking and tickling Ayaan, his family! Pakhi ruffled Ayaan's hair and the boy grinned happily.

Anshuman turned for a second to respond to his client and when he turned back Pakhi and Ayaan were missing. Arre! Yeh kahaa gaye? He looked around searching for them. His eyes fell on Ayaan and he smiled. Ayaan was with his Bui talking with her while her husband got the child something to eat. Anshuman stared at them for a moment and then looked around confusedly. Ayaan yahaan hai par Pakhi kahaan hai? He looked around curiously. Where was she? He excused himself from his client and started searching for his wife. He did not know why but he had a sudden urge to see her.

As Anshuman moved from the corner of the party hall towards the middle, the host called all the couples towards the floor and started the music. Anshuman ignored the host and started searching for his wife amongst the crowded dance floor.

Kisi Haseen Yaar Ki Talaash Hai

Yahi Toh Din Hai Pyaar Ke Bahaar Ke

Ke Mujhko Mere Pyaar Ki Talaash Hai

Pakhi, kahaan ho tum? Anshuman wondered looking around.

The vocals ended and the music started but Anshuman remained ignorant as he roamed through the hall searching for Pakhi. Suddenly Anshuman spotted Tanya on the floor searching for someone, presumably him. Anshuman winced. He was so not interested in talking to her today. Where was Pakhi when you needed her? He looked around for a hiding place from Tanya. He found a pillar nearby and hid behind them.

Hey... Ae He Hey...

Ho... O Ho Ho...

Kahin Toh Aisa Dil Mile Khuda Kare

Ke Mere Dard-e-Dil Ki Jo Davaa Kare

He looked out of the pillar sneakily as Tanya walked past the pillar searching for him.

Chaahaton Ka Haq Woh Yun Adaa Kare

Umr Bhar Ka Saath De Wafaa Kare

He heaved a sigh of relief as Tanya walked away from there.

Aisa Dilruba Mile Toh Pyaar Ho

Ab yeh Pakhi hai kahaan? Anshuman wondered as he walked through the human maze around him.

Nazar Nazar Karaar Ki Talaash Hai

As the music started, Anshuman took a break from his search. He stood right in the middle of the floor with his hands on his hips and closed his eyes for a second. Where would Pakhi be right now? Kahin ghar toh nahi chali gayi? Oh God! No! I want her here! Aise kaise ja sakti hai woh?

Zindagi Ko Jo Meri Savaar De

Jawaan Jawaan Shabaab Ki Bahaar De

Pakhi! Where are you yaar? Anshuman was beyond worried now. He did not know why but his heart wanted to see Pakhi right away.

Yaar Mera Aisa Ho Ke Pyaar De

Jo Main Chaahun Mujhko Baar Baar De

Hey... Ae He Hey...

Ho... O Ho Ho...

He felt someone tap him from behind on his shoulder and he turned around. It was Pakhi smiling at him. He felt relief flow into his veins.

Nigaah Mein Meri Wahi Samaayega

Chaand Banke Jo Zameen Pe Aayega

He smiled and grabbed her hand. He pulled her close and started swaying to the music with her.

Labo Ki Pyaas Lab Se Jo Bujhaayega

Kya Bataaun Kaisa Lutf Paayega

Pakhi was amused by his sudden need to dance but enjoyed the time she got with her husband.

Aisa Dilruba Mile Toh Pyaar Ho

Nazar Nazar Karaar Ki Talaash Hai

"Kahaan thi tum?", Anshuman questioned.

Pakhi smiled, "Yahin aapke dil ke paas!"

Anshuman smiled at her reply.

She placed her head on his shoulder and he hugged her softly.

Anshuman felt peace enter his body, mind and soul as they continued to sway for a while.

THE END

Kaisa laga? Do leave a review!

Take care,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was a lovely os Kalpana!

Thank you so much for the pm! :) 
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nicely written keep it up Kalpana
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

It was a lovely os Kalpana!

Thank you so much for the pm! :) 

Thank you!😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

nicely written keep it up Kalpana

Thank you!😃
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! This was indeed a very lovely OS! 👏
Anshuman & Paakhi dancing to a slow, romantic song ... I want this to happen in the show!  
But our Anshuman is (sadly) far away from the one in your story.
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsTiara

WOW! This was indeed a very lovely OS! 👏

Anshuman & Paakhi dancing to a slow, romantic song ... I want this to happen in the show!  
But our Anshuman is (sadly) far away from the one in your story.

I know! That is why I wrote this! From the time I saw the mask promo, I wished that there was actually a masked ball where they dance atleast once before Anshuman's truth comes out! Bad sadly nothing happened. This OS is in one way inspired by that promo.
Thanks for the review!
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww...so cute...I am not a fan of this show , but I love the kid...😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

awww...so cute...I am not a fan of this show , but I love the kid...😃

I know! He is so cute!😃
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Kalpana_Writer

Me too! That promo was sooo good and I was so excited! I so wished to see this masked ball in the show!

Here are my thoughts when I watched that promo:

There's a great masked ball and Anshuman dances with a beautiful masked lady. He doesn't know who she is, but he's totally mesmerized by her. Then the song ends, the lights switch back on - but the lady is missing. The masked lady is no one other than Paakhi and someone took her with him - on the terrace. It's Girish and he tells Paakhi everything! Paakhi holds her tears back and decides to go back inside and confront Anshuman ...
Edited by MsTiara - 10 years ago