Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

CHAPTER 12. MAAN TALKS TO HIS GUDIYA

Maan reached home in an agitated state. His thoughts kept on wandering to one question. Why? Why was he falling in love? Because love meant handing over trust and life to someone else and hoping that they won't trample them under their feet. But Maan was a person who preferred to have control over every aspect of life. And love meant loosing control of his life. And Maan refused to hand over the control of his life to someone else. No! He can't fall in love. Love means emotions and dependency on others and he refused to get involved in that.

In his anguish, Maan did not notice Khushi waiting for him at the sofa as he marched off to his room. Khushi, who was waiting for Maan so that she can complain about Arnav, was miffed when her brother ignored her. She pouted for few minutes feeling miserable. But then a thought entered her head that made her look at the stairs. Hey Devi Maiyya! Kahin Veerji koi musibat mein toh nahi? Unhein koi problem toh nahi? Ho sakta hai! Hum bhi na! Kitne bade bewakoof hai! Apna hi dukhda leke baith gaye! Yeh nahi socha ki humaare Veerji ki zindagi mein bhi problem aa sakte hain! Khushi, tum na ek number ki gadhi ho! She scrambled from her seat and ran upstairs to her Veerji's room.

"Veerji?", Khushi's voice brought Maan out of his thoughts. He looked up from where he was sitting on the bed and when Khushi looked at his eyes, she gasped. It was filled with pain and despair. She walked upto him swiftly and sat in front of him on her knees. She took his hands in her hands and mumbled, "Kya baat hai Veerji? Koi problem hai kya? Bataayiye na! Aap ko kya khaaye jaa raha hain? Humein bataayiye! Hum abhi theek kar dete hain!" Maan looked at her and smiled sadly, "Nahi Gudiya! Mujhe koi problem nahi hai!" Khushi frowned, "Jhoot! Aap apni Gudiya se jhoot bol rahe hain! Hum aapki behen hai Veerji! Aap humse kuch chhupaana chaahein toh bhi nahi chhupa sakte!" Maan shook his head amused at her non stop talking and constant worrying, "Kya kahun Doll! I am in love!" Khushi's eyes widened and she let out a squeal. She stood up from her place and started prancing around shouting at the top of her voice, "MAAN VEERJI KO PYAAR HOGAYA! MAAN VEERJI KO PYAAR HOGAYA!" She jumped up and down like a monkey while Maan looked at her with shock and amusement.

After few minutes of dancing around, Khushi came back to Maan, "Par Veerji! Aap udaas kyun ho? Aapko toh khush hona chaahiye kyunki aapko pyaar hua hai!" Maan shook his head, "Par kyun main pyaar mein girun Doll? Pyaar matlab kisiko apna dil aur jaan dena aur apni zindagi ko kisi aur ke hawaale kaise karun?" Khushi huffed, "Par Veerji! Agar aap apni zindagi uske naam karte ho toh woh bhi toh apni zindagi aapke naam karegi!" Maan stood up, "Par... Khushi rolled her eyes and cut him off, "Par war kuch nahi! Pehle aap yeh bataao ki woh ladki hai kaun?" "Geet!", Maan whispered but Khushi heard him. "Geet? Arre! Yeh wahi ladki haina jo woh gundo se lad padi thi apni behen ke liye! Veerji! Aap na paagal ho!" Maan frowned and looked at her. Khushi rolled her eyes, "Arre! Veerji! Jo ladki apni behen ke liye lad sakti hai socho woh aapke liye kya kya karegi! Aapko toh khush hona chaahiye ki aapko aisi sachchi aur nek ladki se pyaar hua hai naa ki un stupid titliyon se jo aapke aur Arnavji ke aas paas ghumti rehti hai. Feel proud ki aapko aisi brave aur smart ladki se pyaar hua! Aisi ladki se jo kabhi aapko dhoka nahi degi!"

Maan frowned as he thought of her words. After a while he spoke up, "Par Khushi agar woh mujhse pyaar na kare toh..." Khushi smiled, "Toh use aap apne pyaar mein gira do..." Khushi stilled at her words as she remembered Arnav. Wasn't he doing the same thing till now? Maan tapped on her shoulder and she came out of her thoughts. She smiled at him, "Par pehle pata toh karo ki sach kya hai! Kya pata woh bhi aapse pyaar kare!" Maan frowned, "Par..."  Khushi rolled her eyes, "Achcha yeh sab chodo! Aap humein yeh bataao ki kya woh aapke saamne sharmaati hai? Aapko dekhke itraati hai?" Maan thought for few seconds and then nodded, "Haan! Infact aaj jab hum restaurant se waapis aa rahe the toh..." he trailed off as he remembered her shy smile and her wonder filled eyes. Did she have feelings for him too?

Khushi poked Maan in his arm and brought him out of his thoughts. She prompted excitedly, "Veerji! Restaurant?" Maan smiled sheepishly and explained their lunch date and Khushi squealed in excitement.  But Maan did not stop talking and explained how he had ignored her and his feelings.  Khushi placed her hands on her hips and glared at him, "Hey Devi Maiyya! Aapne unhein ignore kiya!" She swatted his arm and continued to glare, "Aap ek hain aur woh Arnavji ek hain! Aise kaise koi kisi ladki ko ignore karta hai? Bechaari ladki ke dil ko kitni thes pahunchi hogi yeh koi nahi sochta! Sab ladke gadhe hote hain!" She pushed Maan out of the way and stormed off.

Maan looked at his storming sister incredulously. Ab maine kya kiya? He shook his head. His sister was crazy! He sat on his bed as he tried to find solution to his dilemma. As he sat thinking, his mind flashed to Khushi's words. As he mulled over them, he realized that Khushi was right! If I handed over my life to Geet, Geet will be doing the same too. And Geet would never betray me! In these many days, I have learnt enough about her character to know that if she loved me, she will stand by me till eternity! Then why am I worried? But then a thought entered his head and he frowned. Par agar use mujhse pyaar nahi toh? Then he chuckled; toh use apne pyaar mein giraaunga! Duniya mein pehle se ek deewana Arnav hai hi, ab main bhi deewana ban jaaunga! He chuckled again as he imagined his and Arnav sitting in a room comparing notes over what all they did to win their lady love's heart!

Maan smiled as the turmoil inside his heart ended and he felt peace wash over him. He walked to the window and took a deep breath of fresh air. I love you Geet; he thought in his mind. His smiled widened and he spoke softly, "I Love you Geet!" Then unsatisfied by his words, he said it loudly, "I Love you Geet! I LOVE YOU GEET!" He shouted the last line and felt exhilaration enter his body. He grinned eagerly as his mind started building dreams of love and happiness and future. He lied on his bed and chose the song he had asked his driver to stop in the noon and played it from the middle.

Mujhe Tu Raazi Lagti Hai

Jeeti Hui Baazi Lagti Hai

Tabiyat Taazi Lagti Hai

Yeh Tu Ne Kya Kiya

Maan smiled as he remembered Geet's coy glances and shy smiles.

Main Dil Ka Raaz Kehta Hoon

Ke Jab Jab Saansein Leta Hoon

Tera Hi Naam Leta Hoon

Yeh Tu Ne Kya Kiya

Maan smiled; Yeh tumne kya kiya Geet? Mere bina jaane mere dil ko apna ghar bana liya? The music played and Maan wondered if Geet was thinking about him right now. Was she dreaming their future the way he was doing? He sat up eagerly as he wondered how she will react if he told her about his feelings! Will she be happy? Will she smile? Blush? Will she accept her feelings right away? Or will she feel shy and run away? So many questions and only one way to know the answer! He grinned as he fell back on the bed.

Dil Karta Hai Teri Baatein Sunoon

Saude Main Adhoore Chunoon

Muft Ka Hua Yeh Faayda

He smiled as he remembered her chattering. Will she be shy with him once he confesses? Or will she remain the chatterbox she is?

Kyun Khud Ko Main Barbaad Karoon

Fanaa Hoke Tujhse Miloon

Ishq Ka Ajab Hai Qaayda

His eyes widened as realized that he will meet her next day! Yeh shaam aur raat kab kategi aur kab subah aayegi?

Teri...

Raahon Se Jo Guzre Hain

Meri Dagar

Main Bhi...

Aage Badh Gaya Hoon Thoda

Hoke Befiqar

He chuckled as he remembered his ridiculous fear for falling for her. He should be tension free because his heart had chosen a brave, honest and sweet girl.

Kaho Toh Kis Se Marzi Loon

Kaho Toh Kis Se Arzi Loon

Hasta Ab Thoda Farzi Hoon

Yeh Tu Ne Kya Kiya

Main Dil Ka Raaz Kehta Hoon

Ke Jab Jab Saansein Leta Hoon

Maan closed his eyes as he got lost in the thoughts of Geet and their love.

Ishq Ki...

Saazishein

Ishq Ki...

Baaziyaan

Haara Main

Khel Ke...

Do Dilon

Ka Jua

Geet sighed as she sat looking sad on her bed in her and Rajji's bedroom. Her legs were drawn up against her chest and she was hugging them with her head on her knees. Rajji and Pinky looked at Geet with worrying expressions while hiding behind the door of the bedroom. Then they looked at each other and Pinky spoke up, "Yeh teri Didi ko kya hua?" Rajji sniffed, "Pata nahi! Jab se Office se aayi hai aisi hi hai!" Pinky nodded as she looked back at Geet, "Haan! Office mein bhi aisi hi thi! Chal usse poochte hain!" Rajji nodded and both the girls marched into the room and sat beside Geet.

"Didi! Aapko kya hua?", Rajji spoke and Pinky also looked worried. That was enough for Geet to start sobbing. Pinky and Rajji looked at her alarmed. Slowly Geet explained in between her sobbing about how Maan ignored her. She concluded her explanation with, "Pinky! Kahin unhein maaloom toh nahi pada na ki main unse pyaar karti hoon? Aur isliye mujhse naaraaz hogaye?" Rajji looked at her confused, "Matlab! Aap Maan ji se pyaar karti ho?" Geet and Pinky looked at Rajji incredulously. Geet huffed angrily, "Yahaan poori Ramayan padhli maine aur yeh poochti hai ki Sita kaun hai, Laxman ki behen?" She swatted her sister's arm lightly, hugged Pinky and continued to wail loudly. Rajji winced at her sister's crying volume and then pouted sadly while Pinky patted Geet's back, "Tu fikar na kar, Geet! Aisa kuch nahi hua hoga! Sab theek ho jaayega! Aur tu yeh kyun bhool jaati hai ki MK Sir aise hi hain! Achaanak se sweet aur achaanak se ghusse mein! Yeh toh Office mein roz ka naatak hai! Tu yeh dil pe na le aur apne kaam pe focus kar! Arre! Dekh! Rajji ka aaj College mein admission hogaya hai! Daadyji ne sab karwaa diya! Tu usse kuch bolegi nahi?" Geet pulled out of Pinky's embrace and turned to her sister, "Sachchi?" Rajji nodded and the sisters hugged each other. Raaji's new college became the new topic to talk about and Pinky heaved a sigh of relief as Geet's mind was diverted. Chalo! Babaji ki meher hai! Isne rona toh band kiya!

It was later at night after Rajji was asleep when Geet went into Pinky's room and spoke up, "Tu sach keh rahi haina! Sab theek hoga na!" Pinky jumped up as she was lost in her computer with chips in her hand. She looked at Geet and noticed her somber face. It seemed Geet was still worried about it. She smiled softly, "Haan Baba! Aur tujhe ek baat bataaun?" Geet nodded as she entered the room and sat on Pinky's bed. Pinky faced her and spoke up, "MK Sir ne aaj tak Jalebi ko chodke kabhi kisi ladki ko lunch pe nahi le gaye! Naahi kabhi itne pyaar se baat ki! Sasha Ma'am toh thak gayi MK Sir ka attention apni taraf karne mein par MK Sir ne kabhi unko bhi importance nahi diya jo tujhe diya! Toh ab tu relax ho ja! Sab theek ho jaayega!" Geet nodded and smiled hesitantly. After few minutes of chatting, both went to bed.

While Geet went to sleep dreaming of Maan and Maan went to sleep dreaming about Geet, Khushi was awake at midnight with a miffed expression on her face. "Samajhte kya hain apne aapko? Akdu Singh Raizada! Humein ignore kiya! Humein! Arnavji aap na...", she trailed off unable to say anything due to her mounting anger. Her face crumpled as she tried to determine what was wrong with Arnav. Hua kya hai Arnavji ko? Roz toh humaare peeche peeche aa jaate hain? Phir aaj unhonein humein ignore kyun kiya? Lift dene aaye nahi, Office mein toh aise baat kiye jaise hum koi employee ho, aur drop karne bhi nahi aaye, lunch ke liye nahi poocha! Uff! Hey Devi Maiyya! Hum Arnavji ko chodenge nahi! Bas! Ab bahut hogaya! Hum unhein jaroor sabak sikhaayenge! Par karenge kya? Haan! Baat nahi karenge hum unse! Yahi sahi hai! Arnavji! Aapse humaari katti! She fumed in anger and lied back on her bed. She tried to sleep but sleep refused to come. After a while, she sat up and pouted. Aap samajhte kyun nahi ho Arnavji! Humein aapki aadat hogayi hai! She finally bit back her pride and called Arnav up. "Hello?", a sleep filled voice came from the other side and Khushi grinned, "Hello Arnavji!", she chirped.

On the other side of the phone, at Shantivan, Arnav looked at his phone in shock. He had missed Khushi so much today that he had decided to talk to his sister about the bet with Geet and hence fell asleep on her bed. Shyam was out of city for a while and whenever that happened Arnav would always come to talk to Anjali and fall asleep by her side. Anjali also looked up from where she had fallen asleep while talking with Arnav. Arnav noticed her wake up and shook his head indicating that there was nothing to worry. Anjali smiled and went back to sleep.

Arnav spoke up confused as to why was Khushi talking to him so chirpily when she generally spoke to him very rudely, "Hello!" "Arnavji!", Khushi squealed, "How are you? Aaj aapne humse baat kyun nahi ki? Pata hai humne aapko kitna miss kiya! Aap toh lift dene aur drop karne bhi nahi aaye! I was so hurt! This is not fair, ASR!" Arnav raised an eyebrow. Geet was right! Khushi did care about him. She did miss him. Arnav's eyes widened and he started doing bhangra while standing on the spot.

Anjali, who had got up wanting to know who had called her Chote so late, was shocked to see her Chote do Bhangra. Even though he was not moving his whole body, his hands were up in the air and his shoulders were moving up and down. Anjali blinked twice at this and then shook her head. Shaayad hum sapna dekh rahe hain! Kyunki humaare Chote toh dance nahi karte! She nodded! Yes! That must be right! Her brother? Dancing? No! This must be a dream! She went back to sleep.

Arnav, after dancing for few minutes put the mobile near his ear again only to hear Khushi calling his name again and again. "Haan! Khushi bolo!", Arnav spoke up in a calm voice as if there was nothing wrong. "Aap humein humaare sawaalon ka jawaab dijiye! Aapne humein kyun ignore kiya?" Arnav replied innocently, "Why do you care what I do? I mean you don't love me. Right?" He heard her take a sharp intake of breath, "Kya kahaa? Kya kahaa aapne? Pyaar nahi karte toh kya hua, care toh karte hain hum!" Arnav grinned at her words. And the truth is out right from the horse's mouth. And Geet Handa scores! And ASR looses! But ASR is happy! Arnav would have continued with his inner commentary if Khushi had not continued speaking, "Aur aap toh humaare dost bhi hai. Haina?" Arnav had to speak up at that, "Oh really? I did not know that!" He heard her huff, "Mazaak band kijiye Arnavji aur waada kijiye! Ki aap aaj ke baad kabhi humein ignore nahi karenge!" Arnav was about to promise when an idea entered his head and he smirked, "Fine! But meri bhi ek shart hai!" "Kya hai?", Khushi mumbled. Arnav smiled smugly, "Tum mujhse rudely kabhi nahi pesh aaogi! Mujhse ek dost ki tarah baat karogi! You won't disrespect me! After all I am ASR! Itne bade company ka maalik hoon! So you will respect me! Got it?" He could almost hear Khushi roll her eyes, "Fine! Hum aapse tameez se baat karenge aur aap humein ignore nahi karenge! Yeh waada raha?" Arnav replied affirmatively. They said their good nights and kept the phone. Arnav smiled, "Thanks Geet! Aaj tumhaari wajah se mere pyaar ko ek nayi ummeed mili hai! Haar maanne ki kagaar par tha main aur tumne mujh mein ek nayi jaan phoonk di hai! Thank you Geet! I have to do something special for you to show my thanks!"

Arnav walked off towards his room when Anjali spoke up sleepily, "Kaun tha?" Arnav looked at her and smiled, "Geet bet jeet gayi Di!" Anjali's eyes widened as she realized the implications of Arnav's words. She got up to know more when Arnav spoke up, "So jaayiye! Poori gossip kal subah mujhse sun lena aur Maami aur Naani ko bata dena!" Anjali smiled sheepishly. Arnav's love story was a hot gossip topic at Shantivan. Even the servants and male members talked about them. Anjali lied down and mumbled as she succumbed to sleep, "Geet ko kuch gift de dena humaari taraf se!" Arnav nodded and walked off.

Dear readers, I have put music in this thread! It is right above the song.

Play it and enjoy it!

Also it is only second half of the song, as first half was used in 11th chapter!

The song is taken from the movie Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara (Year 2013) sung by Javed Bashir.

Next chapter has Khushi being jealous of Geet! But why is she jealous? Can anyone guess?

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
stalker alert
hehehehe
maar hi daala aap ne
every time i think you cant get me
you prove me wrong
though i love it when you do that
so maan didnt wanna give up control
well that was start of chapter
by the time khushi got through to him he was all set to compare notes with aru about their methods of wooing their lady love
i mean i didnt see that coming at all
like really maan not giving control
being in love means that they will never ever misues that control they have over you
and that he got thanx to khushi
damn he didnt see his sister due to his loveria problem
she was like whats with him
hmmm so she did miss aru
like geet said huh
more on that later
she made him see sense there
and cant be grateful enough
like geet helped aru out khushi helped her veerji too
wow thats cool right
glad he understood that she too could be in love
if not he can always make her fall in love with him
well need not worry she really does love you
and that song haiyye
just too perfect with his feelings
and the second deewana is on his way to deewanapan
hmmm glad about that
so waiting for next day are we mate
hmmm well you gotta make it up to her too
so he told all to his doll
awww that was cute
khushi was right about geet
she will never hurt him knowingly
geet poor thing so sad about her DD being so mean to her
by that of course one means dusht daanav
but this line had me cracked up "Yahaan poori Ramayan padhli maine aur yeh poochti hai ki Sita kaun hai, Laxman ki behen?"
that was so funny naa
damn rajji was being so cute there
ahhh but pinks made her see that he is like that only her maan
hey he didnt even take any girl apart from khushi for lunch
so thats something
he didnt even notice sasha though she has been trying hard
so not to worry and chillax
which she did eventually
awww rajji got admission in college good
one problems outa her way
so both waiting for the next day
where hopefully things shall be better for them
hmmm so khushi is used to aru
cool so geet was right
of course she was
and boy did that make him happy
he was doing bhangra what the
anj you weren hallucinating or dreaming dear
that was for real
didnt see that happening either
ohhh geet you just helped this deewana out
so khushi said that she does care
and that they are friends
of course ASR being ASR asked her never to be rude to him
or ignore him either
and she agreed
so whats are we gonna give geet since she won
ahhh so arhi love story is big gossip in shantivan
of course it is
hmmm jealous khushi of geet
i can guess why
ufff kya jaanlewa chapter tha
you know it was cute when he said ilu to geet when on his own
what about when he has to confess to her
thats what am waiting for
khushi was so excited wasnt she about her veerji being in love
as are we
Edited by chavvi16 - 10 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
@Chavvi!
Added the song just now! So press refresh!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
splendid update. well written. amazing song. Arnav n Geet are good friends! Maan n Khushi talk! update soon
singh24 thumbnail
😊
   ðŸ˜ˆ  ye jalebi kaun hei..??

ðŸ˜ƒ BG is mast...
Edited by singh24 - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
heard the song
loved it
haiyye what a chapter
okay gotta comment now
singh24 thumbnail

mujhe song sunai nahi de raha.. sab try kiya..
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. Poor Khushi 😉 Glad Geet won the bet. I think Khushi is jealous of Geet due to Arnav's giving Geet gift.
coolflora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update 
geet won the bet
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: singh24

😊

ðŸ˜ˆ  ye jalebi kaun hei..??

That is Khushi's nickname give by Pinky!
Kya Di! Itne jaldi story bhool gayi!