Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update loved maaneet confession 
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

DO DEEWANE SHEHER MEIN (Omake)

Hello everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the special day of my life and may many more days like this come! Today I have posted a special surprise for all Deewanes! The surprise is a one shot inspired by Maan's thought in Chapter 12. Here is the excerpt from that chapter:

But then a thought entered Maan's head and he frowned. Par agar Geet ko mujhse pyaar nahi toh? Then he chuckled; toh use apne pyaar mein giraaunga! Duniya mein pehle se ek deewana Arnav hai hi, ab main bhi deewana ban jaaunga! He chuckled again as he imagined him and Arnav sitting in a room comparing notes over what all they did to win their lady love's heart!

Many of you enjoyed this part and some of few you even mentioned it in your review and that got me thinking and hence, here I am writing a one shot over it!

This one shot is about what would have happened if Geet had rejected Maan's love! As Maan said, he would have turned Deewana and here in this one shot, Maan and Arnav are comparing notes on what all they tried to win their lady love's heart! This is a crack shot, so don't take it seriously and it is not part of the story!

This one shot is dedicated to Kittu (Chavvi16) for encouraging me to write it and the title is courtesy of Mannu_Minnie who mentioned the phrase in her review! Thanks dear for giving me an awesome title! So go ahead, read it and enjoy the treat as I celebrate my completion of 2 years as a FF writer!

Maan entered the conference room in hurry. He was late for a very important meeting. This meeting meant the world to him. As he entered the room he looked up to see his colleague arranging his presentation. Maan sat down on one of the chairs in hurry and pulled out his laptop to take notes. "Welcome Maan!", his colleague mumbled and Maan nodded. His colleague started the presentation by showing a photo of a girl to Maan, "Dekho Maan! Pehla rule in love; girls are very sensitive toh kabhi bhi rudely behave mat karna aur bewajaah ghussa bhi mat dikhaana!" Maan took down the notes as his instructor spoke and then raised his hand. His colleague raised an eyebrow. Maan spoke up, "But I am genuinely a short tempered man!" His colleague rolled his eyes, "But she does not care!" Maan's face dulled up as his colleague continued to give some lectures.

After the lectures were over, his colleague came over and sat beside Maan, "Aur aaj kya try kiya?" Maan looked over his notes and mumbled, "Aaj use Chinese Restaurant mein lunch khilaane le gaya but she was not happy!" His colleague rolled his eyes, "Did you even ask her whether she likes Chinese or not?" Maan closed his eyes tightly as he realized his mistake. After few seconds he opened his eyes and asked his colleague, "Aur tumne aaj kya kiya?" His colleague spoke up, "I took her on a long drive in a racing car, but pata nahi kyun woh bahut dari hui lag rahi thi!" Maan slapped his forehead, "Woh isliye kyunki uske parents ki death ek car accident mein hui thi! That is why she is scared of fast driven cars. Arnav, did you not even think about that?" Arnav's eyes widened as he realized his mistake. Maan shook his head, "In short, aaj ka plan flop!" Arnav nodded too and sighed miserably.

After few minutes, Arnav pulled out his trusty laptop and opened certain documents, "My score is...", he looked at the screen for few seconds, "481 times!" Maan nodded, "Mera sirf 80 hai!" Arnav nodded, "Haan! Tum naye aaye ho na! Kuch aur saal meri tarah ruko, even your score for getting rejected will be like mine!" Both nodded pensively.

"Maan! Does she love parties and all?", Arnav asked as he consulted with his notes. Maan shook his head, "Khushi hates them!" Arnav huffed and stroke the idea from his list. Maan smirked suddenly,  "Dono ko phool pasand hai!" Arnav looked at him and both smiled. They turned towards their laptop and started typing "Flowers" in their list to pataao their lady loves.

"Waise kal main Geet ko ek five star hotel le gaya!", Maan spoke up. "Was she happy?", Arnav eagerly wondered. Maan sighed dejectedly, "Kahaan yaar! Usne knife and fork dekha aur chillaane lagi ki main use yahaan beizzat karne laaya hoon!" Arnav shook his head, "You should try Dhaaba!" Maan looked disgusted, "But they are so dirty!" Arnav replied sagely, "Maan! Pyar mein dhool kya aur gandgi kya!" Maan nodded. Arnav was about to say something else when the alarm of their phone chirped simultaneously. Both checked their phones and as one looked at each other eagerly. Both blurted out excitedly, "Pick up time!" Both scrambled off their chairs, packed their bags and ran off to their cars. After all, Pick Up Time means picking up their lady loves from their house and Maan and Arnav refused to loose such precious moments with their lady love!

THE END

Hope you enjoyed it people!

Thanks for reading, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S Omake means writing a scene which is not in the story but derived from the story and written for fun!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
like really
oh my
i didnt think it would be this funny to see i mean read it
i can just imagine them doing that
oh my my these two deewanes are so funny
and yet so clueless
think if this were to happen
our girls wouldnt know what hit them
well they still dont
thats why this meeting
hello ladki pata rahe ho ki business conduct karr rahe ho
inka kuch nahin ho sakta
cheers for pm
Edited by chavvi16 - 10 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣...it was funny...I can imagine them in this scene...😆
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very funny
Thanks for the pm
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤪 Inn do deewano ka kuch nahi ho sakata. 🤪🤣

Loved the OMake. Thank God Maneet confessed and Geet is there to help Arnav the Deewana.
-lakshmi- thumbnail
will read this only after i read the whole deewanapan... hope fully next week... tab tak mera comment pending

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeh tho pataka nikla😆continously hassi jaarahi hoon undono ki baatein aur list sunnkar😆
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
such a cute update...congrats and pls take care of your hand..
KReyAS thumbnail
tht is realy awsom
can't imagine  both doing this
loved it
thnx f rpn