Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: history_geek

If any one wants to check, 4 months back a thread was made for explaining this quote::

"
Either do not befriend an elephant .
or make a house fit for an elephant.

"

Akbar-Ruqaiya-False Monogamy Clause.Pt2-JA Not fiction.updt p-10,16,18

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3809107

wonderful post
thanks 4 posting
was really helpfull
all thing is clear now...πŸ˜ƒ
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myviewprem

There are many chronicles and references but i have no authorization to scan and load from those books/documents since that will be voliation of publishing act.

There is only one confusion on his kids whether Khanum was daughter of Shezadi Salima Begum or Bibi Salima(a cocubbine) some books says its his cousin and some say the cocubbine. Jehangir says its cocubbine.
I have not loaded these facts in this thread or other thread because i have anything against Akbar. He was a great emperor but on a persoanl level there are many facts that prove personally he was not so good. But in 16th century majority kings were like that so we can assume that was the norm and culture of that time. People must be aware of that and not assume that he was as shown in movies/serials a goodie good lover boy who was devoted to only Mariam-uz-zamani.
People can make their own research and find out byy buying books written or visiting nearby government libraries(which has vast history books) or British Library etc

Dear,😊
There are Multiple copies of Jahangirnama which contradict same fact. πŸ˜•
Hope you know this..!..😊..

And regarding, Akbar, he was a mix of good and bad, but people have created various distortions.

Even his own reforms were distorted, and presented against him.πŸ˜•
See above link for example, on previous page.

@red...Kya bolu main..??.We always meet for this question only...πŸ˜†..Same question raised again..πŸ˜•.!...I don't want to enter in this debate NOW...!...Running short of time, so a brief reply only.

@blue...There are " MANY " people here who visit these libraries, and then post here.😊

P.S. -->

1. Read books other than that of Abraham Eraly, and other foreign authors also, for a better perspective.
2. None of the archive / website / book on commercial media has concretely correct info on Akbar-MUZ.
Edited by history_geek - 10 years ago
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my all doubt is clearπŸ˜ƒ
tanxx again
brownprincess25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, I dont think the real Akbar was a Majnu or Romeo because his aim was to be THEE Shenshah, and of course he had his time with females, but they were not his priority. They were part of his life, but not his sole life.
Of course he has good and bad parts to him after all he is not an angel. We should all just focus on the good parts and apply that to our life. Focusing on his lust for women or whatever is just really irrelevant. He left his legacy behind, question is what are we doing to make a difference in this world?!

Reddyp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Baapre Baap..what is this i have a good opinion on Akbar so far 😊 but after i read all these stuff 😭
stargirl327 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

akbar loves shaurnissas mother more than jodha...😲 itne saare babies with a divorcee..

salima begum is khannums mother, in show she looks like motherly in nature as she is khan babas wife...
kya jalal will get romantic with salima tooπŸ₯±

I'm starting to disbelieve that Akbar and MUZ/Jodha had an epic love story (maybe the CVs are right, perhaps they never admit they love each other)! I am crying buckets...so they did not have 8 kids together...😭...I genuinely believed that Shakrunissa and Aram were MUZ's kids(I read it somewhere)...but I guess not! 😭

How can it be an epic love when Akbar had only Salim with Jodha...I guess Akbar had many love stories but Jodha had only one, and it was with Akbar.

Somehow this does not seem like an epic love story to me...@viewprem : Are you sure your details are correct? I thought the twin boys that died in infancy were MUZ/ Jodha's! So Akbar had kids with Salima too?!🀒

@History_geek : Please, please give us closure (correct info) on this thread, and also give us more information on Daulat Shad! Did she give birth to those two princesses?
surjyotapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stargirl327

I'm starting to disbelieve that Akbar and MUZ/Jodha had an epic love story (maybe the CVs are right, perhaps they never admit they love each other)! I am crying buckets...so they did not have 8 kids together...😭...I genuinely believed that Shakrunissa and Aram were MUZ's kids(I read it somewhere)...but I guess not! 😭

How can it be an epic love when Akbar had only Salim with Jodha...I guess Akbar had many love stories but Jodha had only one, and it was with Akbar.

Somehow this does not seem like an epic love story to me...@viewprem : Are you sure your details are correct? I thought the twin boys that died in infancy were MUZ/ Jodha's! So Akbar had kids with Salima too?!🀒

@History_geek : Please, please give us closure (correct info) on this thread, and also give us more information on Daulat Shad! Did she give birth to those two princesses?

This topic is controversial, no two sources will give similar names for their mother, in fact mother's names are not even mentioned in maximum sources. Even date of births varies. My friend who is a history professor now, once told me that MUZ had daughters, don't know if this is correct. If internet sources says his daughters were from bibi daulat shad, then there are pages which says MUZ was their mother as well...
http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/ips/families/mughal.html

I am waiting for history_geeks reply, but I think he will reply only after the show starts showing babies of Akbar which I think they will never show.

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tamy267

saare SRs Jodha ke saath hi manaya hoga Jallu ne...no wonderπŸ˜‰

humain ek hi dikha denπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
history_geek thumbnail
At stargirl...

Plz wait...
Had the souces on internet and normally available books been correct then till now this issue would have been solved...!...

And one more thing...certain members probably are STILL confused between the meaning of chronicles and books..

and claim chronicles say all this... 🀒
history_geek thumbnail
Ok..

Will share the info which we have soon... 😊 ..have been bombarded with countless pms since last night...

But thoda sa wait plz...compiling all info will take time...