Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 25 days ago

This time I am noticing body doubles or separate scenes edited together for romantic scenes. But after the 350 episode lovemaking when Hussain died, there were no body doubles.

Blacktulip thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Yesterday I was watching episode 160 again and found a mistake,jalal was wearing dark red overcoat on his boat ride with benazir ,then on his entry scene to the palace he wore the navy one then in the dewan khas he appeared with the dark red one again,he was supposed to be wearing the dark red one in all scenes since the whole thing happens in the Sam night!!

Originally posted by: AninditaB

This time I am noticing body doubles or separate scenes edited together for romantic scenes. But after the 350 episode lovemaking when Hussain died, there were no body doubles.

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Payal! smiley31

I wish shabdon mein bataaya jaa sakta HOW ABSOLUTELY THRILLED I AM TO SEE YOU HERE! smiley41

If you see this message, please please respond, either here or on PMs, because I'm dying to have some of the JA-Era back. I also rewatched it recently and bohot saari baatein hain karne ko smiley42 Besides, would lovveee to catch up with you!

Edited by IshqHaiWoEhsaas - 16 days ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Rewatching Jodha Akbar: I don't get how Jalal didn't have any suspicion on Ruqaiyya's fake pregnancy. He wasn't with her for a long time, he came to Jodha's room the other night he spent time with Ruqaiyya. And after that he wasn't in Agra for a month or more and when came back, he used to sleep in Jodha's room till Jodha came back.

I remembered him telling Jodha that he went to her when he was distressed as Jodha wasn't in Agra. But my queen is when???

Posted: 20 days ago

Rewatching Jodha Akbar: I don't get how Jalal didn't have any suspicion on Ruqaiyya's fake pregnancy. He wasn't with her for a long time, he came to Jodha's room the other night he spent time with Ruqaiyya. And after that he wasn't in Agra for a month or more and when came back, he used to sleep in Jodha's room till Jodha came back.

I remembered him telling Jodha that he went to her when he was distressed as Jodha wasn't in Agra. But my queen is when???

He also tells Jodha - "humein toh yaad bhi nahi hum Ruqaiya Begum ke paas kab gaye the" - in the confession epi.

I think he doesn't suspect anything because a fake pregnancy is such a bizarre concept, he would never think of that. The only other possibility is questioning Ruqaiya's character, which again he won't do, knowing her well since childhood. He would much rather imagine he went to visit her someday, and drank too much to remember anything after (Jalal and Ruqaiya often drink together, it's their usual practice whenever together). I think that's what he believed, or at least, this explanation makes sense in my head. smiley36

Anyways, mistrusting his childhood bestie over such a sensitive topic as pregnancy would be very out-of-character for Jalal, who not only really trusts Ruqaiya, but also is really eager for a child and would never imagine a close confidante like Ruqs playing with that long-cherished desire of his. This is also why he's so deeply hurt by her betrayal.

Edited by IshqHaiWoEhsaas - 20 days ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: IshqHaiWoEhsaas

He also tells Jodha - "humein toh yaad bhi nahi hum Ruqaiya Begum ke paas kab gaye the" - in the confession epi.

I think he doesn't suspect anything because a fake pregnancy is such a bizarre concept, he would never think of that. The only other possibility is questioning Ruqaiya's character, which again he won't do, knowing her well since childhood. He would much rather imagine he went to visit her someday, and drank too much to remember anything after (Jalal and Ruqaiya often drink together, it's their usual practice whenever together). I think that's what he believed, or at least, this explanation makes sense in my head. smiley36

Anyways, mistrusting his childhood bestie over such a sensitive topic as pregnancy would be very out-of-character for Jalal, who not only really trusts Ruqaiya, but also is really eager for a child and would never imagine a close confidante like Ruqs playing with that long-cherished desire of his. This is also why he's so deeply hurt by her betrayal.

That was such an idiotic track to be honest. It didn't add anything to the story, Jalal didn't break any relationship with Ruqaiyya nor any harm was done to her. They all told Hamida and Co. that she miscarried, except Jodha and MahamAnga no one knew the real truth.

Only positive outcome was their love confession and consummation which also can be done without that track

Posted: 18 days ago

That was such an idiotic track to be honest. It didn't add anything to the story, Jalal didn't break any relationship with Ruqaiyya nor any harm was done to her. They all told Hamida and Co. that she miscarried, except Jodha and MahamAnga no one knew the real truth.

Only positive outcome was their love confession and consummation which also can be done without that track

Absolutely, it was one of the many idiotic tracks in the show. In fact, I honestly didn't like the positive outcome either. The timing of the consummation seemed in poor taste to me - for someone like Jodha, the trigger for a realization of love being another Begum's pregnancy seemed so weird. Like, I understand her jealousy and everything, but given how "udaar" she generally is towards everyone, I was expecting her first reaction towards Jalal to be that of happiness for the fulfilment of his long-cherished desire. Later on she could've gone on to voice her envy and everything. Even Jalal was shocked by her initial reaction for the same reason, I think.

I would've rather preferred something positive to have been the reason for the confession.

AninditaB thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: IshqHaiWoEhsaas

Absolutely, it was one of the many idiotic tracks in the show. In fact, I honestly didn't like the positive outcome either. The timing of the consummation seemed in poor taste to me - for someone like Jodha, the trigger for a realization of love being another Begum's pregnancy seemed so weird. Like, I understand her jealousy and everything, but given how "udaar" she generally is towards everyone, I was expecting her first reaction towards Jalal to be that of happiness for the fulfilment of his long-cherished desire. Later on she could've gone on to voice her envy and everything. Even Jalal was shocked by her initial reaction for the same reason, I think.

I would've rather preferred something positive to have been the reason for the confession.

Jodha being jealous was really a surprise to me, not shock tbh. But yeah she was out of character for thar particular period. I can understand that she felt insecure considering the fact that Jodha and Jalal just started their married life with her will, and suddenly she learnt that someone else has already reached a point which she would love to reach. I found her jealousy normal but misplaced with respect to time. Would have loved if the confession and consummation due to their attraction towards each other and then insecurity cropping up, like it happened the next morning when Ruqaiyya pressed that Jalal would lose interest in her since he's used to do that with other Begums and since she's pregnant, she would remain constant.

Both Jalal and Jodha were dumb and forgetful. Sheikh Salim Chisti saab had already called Jodha "Mariam Uz Zamani " in their last visit to Sikri yet they don't remember this!! I mean it was a clear indication that Jodha would beget him the heir and he knew it was a long time he had gone to Ruqaiyya.

Posted: 16 days ago

Jodha being jealous was really a surprise to me, not shock tbh. But yeah she was out of character for thar particular period. I can understand that she felt insecure considering the fact that Jodha and Jalal just started their married life with her will, and suddenly she learnt that someone else has already reached a point which she would love to reach. I found her jealousy normal but misplaced with respect to time. Would have loved if the confession and consummation due to their attraction towards each other and then insecurity cropping up, like it happened the next morning when Ruqaiyya pressed that Jalal would lose interest in her since he's used to do that with other Begums and since she's pregnant, she would remain constant.

Both Jalal and Jodha were dumb and forgetful. Sheikh Salim Chisti saab had already called Jodha "Mariam Uz Zamani " in their last visit to Sikri yet they don't remember this!! I mean it was a clear indication that Jodha would beget him the heir and he knew it was a long time he had gone to Ruqaiyya.

Agreed about Jodha's timing.

But the Salim Chishti thing doesn't really matter here, Ruqaiya could have had a girl and then Jodha could still be MUZ, right? smiley36 That's not basis enough to doubt her pregnancy itself. Yes Jalal knew he hadn't gone to her, but like I said, he would've attributed it to alcohol or something, because no one in their right mind would ever doubt their own close friends performing such a neech harkat!

It was a distasteful track all in all, shouldn't have been there at all.

AninditaB thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

As today's Janmashtami, I would have loved if there was a Janmashtami track in Jodha Akbar. And it's highly unlikely that there was no Janmashtami track considering that Jodha was a devotee of Kanha.

Secondly, the Laddoo Gopal gifted by Jalal during the Godhbharai Jashn was so heartwarming. I never knew he could think of that level. Gifting a pregnant lady a Laddoo Gopal is so divine, I am sure he asked Moti or others, and it showed how much Jalal cared for her beliefs.