Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

As today's Janmashtami, I would have loved if there was a Janmashtami track in Jodha Akbar. And it's highly unlikely that there was no Janmashtami track considering that Jodha was a devotee of Kanha.

Secondly, the Laddoo Gopal gifted by Jalal during the Godhbharai Jashn was so heartwarming. I never knew he could think of that level. Gifting a pregnant lady a Laddoo Gopal is so divine, I am sure he asked Moti or others, and it showed how much Jalal cared for her beliefs.

You're so right! In fact, I was so disappointed that they never had any proper festivals at all - both the Holis were bland, and there was never a Diwali. Festivals add so much joy, and God knows our leads needed as much of it as possible. :(

Akbar was known to have joyously celebrated both Holi and Deepavali, I wonder why they never bothered showing all this? It's a like a ready-made script available and such a beautiful one too. Or perhaps they couldn't bear having peace in the show, when they could as easily have trauma and negativity. -_-

As for the gift, it was very thoughtful indeed, and very characteristic of Jalal. When he could think of the morpankh and baansuri as gift so early on in their relationship, it isn't at all a surprise that he chose laddoo-gopal for his child's mother. It was touching - his love for her, his understanding of what would make her happy, his interest in and regard for her beliefs, and his grasp of the beautiful symbolism of the occasion. ❤️

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

Hello!smiley31

How are you doing?

MideOfTheShadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

That was such an idiotic track to be honest. It didn't add anything to the story, Jalal didn't break any relationship with Ruqaiyya nor any harm was done to her. They all told Hamida and Co. that she miscarried, except Jodha and MahamAnga no one knew the real truth.

Only positive outcome was their love confession and consummation which also can be done without that track

hi, sorry if I am jumping on this at a time too late but I do agree with you. I saw that fake pregnancy track as one of the most idiotic tracks (well, following the MA body double stunt that was pulled on us earlier) in the serial. and while Ruqs has not really portrayed herself as the most mature in the serial, the stunt she pulled here was way too low even for her. especially knowing the kind of man Jalal is and the consequences that could arise should he find out.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MideOfTheShadow

hi, sorry if I am jumping on this at a time too late but I do agree with you. I saw that fake pregnancy track as one of the most idiotic tracks (well, following the MA body double stunt that was pulled on us earlier) in the serial. and while Ruqs has not really portrayed herself as the most mature in the serial, the stunt she pulled here was way too low even for her. especially knowing the kind of man Jalal is and the consequences that could arise should he find out.

I know right!! And it was more of a filler track before they might have roped in someone playing Jalal's another mom, Begum Mahachuchak. It didn't affect Jodha and Jalal's relationship in anyway nor Ruqaiyya's position was affected, only it humiliated Jalal and Ruqaiyya.

MideOfTheShadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know right!! And it was more of a filler track before they might have roped in someone playing Jalal's another mom, Begum Mahachuchak. It didn't affect Jodha and Jalal's relationship in anyway nor Ruqaiyya's position was affected, only it humiliated Jalal and Ruqaiyya.

oh, absolutely, I agree with you. the writers could have used a better filler scene, in my opinion, because this one just was not satisfactory. they could have done better

and even the Mah Chuchak track fell flat to me given that she was one powerful figure in Akbar's life. here, she was just portrayed as a one-dimensional villain and her track was so boring I found myself skipping the scenes altogether. I also won't forgive this track for giving us the Khaibar track (and I have tons of negative words for that one)

don't even get me started on those horrible green screens for the scenes set in Kabul. they were so terribly done 😭😭😭.