Akbar-Ruqs-False Monogamy.Pt2JA Not fiction.Upd-p10,16,18,Ruqs34+35+36

history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friends.!!😊...read patiently for some time..and i bet this is worth reading.

ADVICE.

Please stop believing in posts, which say or degrade jodha's status.
U will b mislead.
She had a great backing in Agra and also in Amer. Even her family had.
And, if u have an iota of doubt, do post as many questions here.
There are lot of people here who will answer them without MANIPULATION.!!😊

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to Part - 2 in the TRUTH exposing series of " JODHA-AKBAR...Not Fiction Series"
The story is not fiction.

For those people who have seen my post for first time.
I request them to read my first post,that is, Part-1 of my series, where i have unraveled FACTS about Jodha bai / Harka bai / Heer Kunwar / Marium-uz-Zamani.

And tried to show her honorific/influential position in Akbar's life.

The link for my first post is :
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3782915

First Read it.
Those, who have read my first post..
Then, start with the present post..
Jodha-Akbar Not Fiction Part 2..
Enjoy Reading..!!😊..πŸ‘πŸΌ..

BEFORE starting, i tell you..
in my post, jodha bai= harka bai = hira kunwari = marium zamani..by them i refer to akbar's wife only.

Start..--->>>>

i am here with a topic, which is not new.
but want to correct the misconception which 99.99% of forum members seem to have accepted as a truth.
but the reality is something else.

Many members (on the forum and even on internet) have given the following reason to prove that Akbar loved Ruqaiya the most..πŸ˜†...
Even, i received these statements as comments from people, in my first post, questioning my post and relation of jodha - akbar.
Anyways, a big thanx to those friends who asked such a question. Today, i am ready with answers.😊
Read these arguments...

"
1. Akbar stated in his early middle-age, when his sexual desires faded, that had he been wiser earlier in his life, he would not have married more than once.

2. Akbar regretted taking any other wife apart from Ruqaiya, and even went so far as to recommend monogamy, saying, "To seek more than one wife is to work one's own undoing.
In case she [the wife] were barren or bore no son, it might then be expedient.

And, i tell you all these are false. (atleast in their interpretation..)
The words have been twisted so nicely, to suit the hardcore critics of jodha akbar and prove to people the view of Ruqaiyya being most loved queen.
(Even Beckham can not bend it like this.!!Big smile, i mean twisting of facts..!!)

Now, let me give the answer point by point.
And i will prove them to be false.
Later i will give reference for THOSE who still feel, i am exxagerating.

Point 1:

"
Akbar stated in his early middle-age, when his sexual desires faded, that had he been wiser earlier in his life, he would not have married more than once. "

Akbar never said the above statement.
What he said is as follows ::.
the exact quote is :read carefully----
"
had i been wise earlier, i would have taken no women from my own kingdom in my harem.
"

then he gives the reason:

"
because my subjects are to me in the place of my children..
"

Even Badayuni explains that Akbar felt he committed a sin and expressed remorse for his sins, because akbar NOW,placed his kingdom in place of his children, and he thought that he had his children in his harem...!!!

I think you got the hollowness of this argument to prove Akbar's love for Ruqqaiya.!!!
It's just, how nicely one twists the facts by adding 1 word here and there, to suit one's own interests.

Point 2:

" Akbar regretted taking any other wife apart from Ruqaiya, and even went so far as to recommend monogamy, saying, "To seek more than one wife is to work one's own undoing.
In case she [the wife] were barren or bore no son, it might then be expedient. "
This one i will answer in parts..
Red part
This statement's origin is wiki***ia only, and in no other historical or contemporary work you will find it.!!!
Again, this is invention of the person who edited the wiki***ia's page of Ruqaiya Begum.
Since, this statement is written only on that wik***dia page and from there it has been copied into infinite newspaper editorials, magazines and at many more places, and has been misleading people.

Blue part
Yes, he recommended monogamy. This was his social reform. But, again you guys have half-information.
He recommended monogamy for his subjects, not for him..

I have 2 strong views to prove this also:

a.) After, this Salim also married many times. Do i need more examples to prove my point.?

b.) Anyways, i give 1 AUTHENTIC PROOF, straight from history, which you will not doubt.
Let me complete my proof.
In this context, i cite the following statement in my support, straight from Badayuni's memoirs ::

"
Either do not befriend an elephant .
or make a house fit for an elephant.
"
Now, i explain you the LITERAL meaning,
Akbar said, either you do not make a elephant your friend, and if you do so, then you should be ready to accommodate the elephant .

And, the GENERAL meaning,(what he really meant.)
Akbar meant - "Either you marry only 1 wife, or if you marry more than 1 wife, then you should have the resources to accommodate all of them."

Infact, this reflects his great thinking and has NOTHING to do with ruqaiya.
He said so, only for welfare of his subjects, whom he NOW considered his children.
See yourself the level, upto which history can be tampered so neatly!!!
I have given you a bare example !!!

Pink part
Then, further he adds that, in case the first wife does not gives you a child, then you may remarry.

So,
Who created this non-sense.??
Why this conspiracy..??

why people dragged ruqaiyya's name into this ???
it's beyond my imagination.!!!!how creative can people be.!!!!😲

so did you see?
Such a wonderful reform and pure thinking was re-painted and distributed through wiki****ia to show that ruqaiya was akbar's love or favourite or whatever..., and you all were victims to that false news.😲..

GUYS, have been telling time and again, INTERNET is the biggest problem to the history of Jodha-Akbar. It's open to all. You will see, people writing anything but rarely they give you the evidences for their theory. Because, they do not have any.!!!

Rarely, you will find a fact supporting Jodha-Akbar, but you will find all rubbish (yes, it's rubbish!!!) , saying the opposite. I do not understand what problem people have admitting the truth.

THE REAL PROBLEM --
" We all open internet and look for answers, instead of reading ourselves from historical books.
Had i also believed you guys, it seems none of us would have known the fact!!
Anyways, if u can not access books, u guys have the option of discussing here..
This is such a vibrant forum...πŸ‘
"

CONCLUSION:
u may likeπŸ‘πŸΌ or reject πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ my post as trash...

i did not support this story in starting..
BUT
now i am an hardline supporter ...
as my findings are getting more day by day, i am amazed to see the level of distortion of their history.

But i want some comment from every1 here, for these 2 questions .::

1. Also, think yourself, if there NEVER existed a tale of JODHA AKBAR, then why since 17th - 18 th century, are they famous..???

2. and if ruqaiya was so close or love of akbar(as ppl say), why is it so that jodha akbar are famous in history and not ruqaiya-akbar..???

I am only quoting genuine info.
think and clarify my doubt also..i need ur views guys..
this post is mostly for interaction among us...

REFERENCE:::(if u do not believe, i have given reference )

--> this work is the original source of above entire literature, and there it does not mention ruqaiyya..so, no matter what our DESI-NEW-SELF TAUGHT authors write,i don't care. but i feel u will also trust in original source, where there is no reference of ruqs..!!

Muntakhab-ut-Tawarikh by Badayuni

(the original book is not in english..but some other language...took help of another person to get my work done in translation..i was told that in english version, the meaning of the 'verses' gets changed.so took the book which i referred was not in paragraphs, but in stanzas sort of...😊)

so, though i may miss out some where on exact meaning..but i tried best in giving you the best interpretation.

and answer those 2 questions above..😊

also keep a tab on this thread and part-1, where more interesting comments r in offing.

page 10 - ruqs miscarriage truth...

p-16 - reality of jodha bai-akbar relations...

p-18..why ekta shows disclaimer in starting(a must read)my pov.

page 23---exhibition on mughals in delhi..

If possible go thru each comment page..😊.

more questions / comments welcome...                    

(Part 3 also launched...Glory of Faith::-> Akbar with Mariam Zamani Begum)

Link is..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3826749

Part 4 also launched-->>How Holi started under Mughals..And..Rajputana and Mughal Women style of dressing..

Link is ..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3848936 Edited by history_geek - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice..good deduction..πŸ‘and thought provoking questions asked πŸ‘.want to add one more on the same topic
One of the principle edict of Din-I-illahi according to the Badauni chronicles was monogamy and not marrying within the close family ..the reason supplied for this is the lack of sexual vigour in the marriage between the cousins..din-I-illahi also forbids sexual intercourse with barren women..so what does this say about ruqqu-jalal relationship??

As everybody knows salim' s first wife was bhagwant das' s daughter..the reason given for her selection in ain-I-akbari is the fine genetic pool she brings with her..so what does that have say about  jalal's thoughts on jo and her family??

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 10 years ago
KDR81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Dear,
  Just to make sure that this is among the 1st posts. here's a quick comment...πŸ˜ƒ

the Questions that u asked are the MOST RELEVANT ones here which I too have stated in certain PMs of mine to members here..(though it's pity why so many ppl are getting confused)
Q 2 is a null-hypothesis here ...hence proving the ACTUAL point...!!πŸ˜†

The other most funny part is that , this fiasco of  "Were they OR weren't they " started online only after the movie got released...before that everyone was at peace with the JA- story ...!!
Common sense shows clearly that , a Ruler as great as Akbar , did not have any such pressing need to Glorify one of his "so -called Secondary" queens , Had it not been mixed with personal reasons too..!!!(after all, there were other Hindu queens also in the harem)
On a romantic note, we should notice that MUZ was given the job of handling things that were close to Akbar's own Heart...Viz. Religious expeditions, Welfare of State, Looking after Public(Subject) interest etc...which would not have been possible if the Emperor didn't have his own frequency matching with that of  MUZ...!!

Have many other points justifying all that u said...but will leave those for later...!!
For u, BRAVO ..once again...!!πŸ‘

Regards,
Kamal

Edited by KDR81 - 10 years ago
sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post once agn ... πŸ‘

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Appreciate the painstaking effort πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘β­οΈ
And as for info on Wiki...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It gets edited every other day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice depiction.
Actually u have already said many things abt akbar n jodha's relationship in ur 1st post where i read abt jodha's big palace made by akbar, many important business related job which akbar gave to jodha, a hidden path amidst akbar-jodha's palaces which also was akbar's idea. Then r not these given massive evidences how much jodha was close to akbar! Infact i also never heard there is any luv history in akbar-ruq or not ever!
brownprincess25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He also banned first cousin marriages and Rukiya is his first cousin lol, People are crazy I am pretty sure he loved her since they had a double sword relation based on blood and marriage, but no on can deny the beauty of the Jodha  Akbar love story which brought 2 people from 2 different backgrounds together and changed the face of Indian history-in all aspects. Asokha and AKbar's times India was at it's golden peak. 

Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for posting
was really helpful 
ann2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ha i knew it! there is no proof that ruqs was the favorite but was she his chief consort?? who was akbar's chief consort then??
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ann2012

ha i knew it! there is no proof that ruqs was the favorite but was she his chief consort?? who was akbar's chief consort then??

a subjective question..
will soon rply..😊..