Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Panda- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Really want to appreciate your effort! I mean nowdays people just believe what the net says and it's so great to see someone come ahead and give information with valid sources.
Amazing stuff. You should post this on a Facebook page or something. 
I have only one question though..Giving Jodha such hig. And important responsibilities..Did her being a woman and having such responsibilities cause arguments in the court? Honest confusion😳
Edited by lola123 - 10 years ago
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lola123

Really want to appreciate your effort! I mean nowdays people just believe what the net says and it's so great to see someone come ahead and give information with valid sources.

Amazing stuff.

You should post this on a Facebook page or something. I have only one question though..Giving Jodha such high important responsibilities..Did her being a woman cause arguments in the court? Honest confusion😳

You should post this on a Facebook page or something.

if u guys just give the link of these threads on fb, our forum traffic will increase.
will be beneficial for us...
rather than pasting it there.
lets attract those guys to visit our forum...

I have only one question though..Giving Jodha such high important responsibilities..Did her being a woman cause arguments in the court?

only Arguments..??????

Mind it yar, it led to revolts...
full fledged wars.!!!!!

wait...future posts...😊
-Panda- thumbnail

Originally posted by: history_geek

You should post this on a Facebook page or something.

if u guys just give the link of these threads on fb, our forum traffic will increase.
will be beneficial for us...
rather than pasting it there.
lets attract those guys to visit our forum...

I have only one question though..Giving Jodha such high important responsibilities..Did her being a woman cause arguments in the court?

only Arguments..??????

Mind it yar, it led to revolts...
full fledged wars.!!!!!

wait...future posts...😊

Ahhhaaaha that's what I thought...A lady gets such a position and baki sab sirf dekh rahein the..Doesn't really suit the male dominated history of India!
And about the fb page..I'm not on fb but I'm sure someone on the forum can help you with that!
Eagerly waiting for more from you!πŸ˜ƒ
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Az3003

Wow thanks for telling me!! I read through the whole thread...It was awesome!! Healthy educational discussions... It's just what our forum needs sometimes... A touch of reality to be able to form a complete picture of these characters... So thank you so much!! I really appreciate your threads!! Btw... Sorry what's your name? I don't feel right calling you a geek lolπŸ˜†

well...!!

finally...
myself abhay.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well...!!

finally...
myself abhay.

Thanks Abhay for this detailed overview.
Hmm... Interesting that mostly women misconstrue Jodha's feelings.πŸ˜•
mehaksingh thumbnail

hey was it πŸ‘πŸΌ or πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ that ..???
cud not understand..???😊

very positive. it is not at all boring it is very interesting and very excited to read as many posts as possible from History_geek. i am very much fascinated by all the posts
brownprincess25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew that just wanted to confirm, but Salim was from what I read. 
Oh I know about his favorite foods which I have 2 posts dedicated to Mughal foods LOL.

I mean like his hobbies and oh yeah tell me about Portuguese were they rulers or trade merchants and how was it during Akbar's regime, what he thought of them.

Tell me anything I love history especially about great personalities like Akbar 
Edited by brownprincess25 - 10 years ago
mehaksingh thumbnail

cud not understand..???😊

sorry i forgot to put a fullstop after not at all for your question is it boring.. it is very very interesting and i'm much fascinated by the information
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

cud not understand..???😊

its a BIG πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ thankss a lot for collecting these infos n also posting it on our forum ... πŸ˜ƒ
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I read through all 30 pages of your previous post and this post too...
I am mighty impressed that even the Ratanpur fort gifting was documented...

THIS ^^^ is why I have always been so proud of the serial from the very beginning...but, the last couple of tracks have left me feeling a bit downcast!

By the way has there ever been any mention of any of the royal begums being briefly suspected of adultery???