Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
NOTE: guys leave your valubale comments and suggestions 

chapter 1:

(SEE PM LIST IN PAGE 9)

I cant love that person, i just hate him, why he wants to marry me, why he is forcing me to marry him, dont i have a freedom to choose my groom, why Bapusa is forcing me in this marraige, for Maasa and Baapusa thiers sons life is more important what about me dont i have any value and worth in thier eyes, dont they love me, why they want to kill me alive..
why they are forcing me to live the dead life, people will die once in life but i have to die every moment when i breath 

I am marrying a person whom i hate ...

i understand he hates me , but why my parents dont love me...

is it my fault that i am born as daughter, i am a commodity to sell, dont my life have any value

Moti came running to inform the princess the bharath has just arrived to the entrance and she need to be ready at any moment Ranisa can come to seek her

Princess hugged Moti and cried,

Moti atleast you understand me i dont want to die, i want to live, its equal to death to marry him...

why i need to marry, even now Bapusa can stop this marriage and he can save my life why Bapusa is not protecting me, why Moti...

Moti consoled jodha and freed her from hug caressed her head

Jodha listen to me, your brothers are released on condition he wants to marry you, if you back off from this marraige all will be killed whole Amer will vanish within a second...

Rajasa tried all his best to stop this marrige but he is adamnant unless he marries you he will not enter in to any treaty

Ranisa and Rajasa are helpless, whole Amer citizens are their children they are sacrificing your life to save thousands of life...

you always said na Jodha you wanted to be born as a boy so that you can fight in war and save your people may be godess has granted your wish, she is giving you a oppertunity to sacrifice your life to save your Amer your mathrubhoomi...

think that today is the day and you are sacrificing your life as a veer yoddha to save your mathrubhoomi..

Now Jodha wipe your tears and take this as a challenge and face the war which you are going to fight for your entire life...

Edited by Parijatrocks - 10 years ago
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start plz continue soon and plz can u pm me 
--Aashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update ...
Plz continue soon and PM me
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow,nice...loved that thiss ff has started from the beginning.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
😛
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
nice start please continue
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome !!! Plz pm me when you update ... 😊
Peacefulmind thumbnail
CHAPTER 2:

( IMP NOTE: SEE PM LIST ON PAGE 9)

Mainavathi came to seek Jodha in room ... her eyes could not meet Jodhas, as she could not see the eyes which was filled with so many questions, she was mother afterall, who can understand a daughter better than a mother... but she was helpless, she knew she was not right but she could not do anything to save honour of kid, she was not a mother today she was a Maharani of Amer, who has to think of her Praja before her own daughter,...

She adjusted her voice and in heavy tone told Moti to bring Jodha down and she immediately thought of leaving the room, But she could not move a inch, her hands were caught, she was scared she knew its Jodhas...
She tried to free her hand without looking back, but Jodha held it so tightly... 

Mainavathi spoke out Rajkumari Jodha its my order to leave my hand, i have to look after the work of a queen now, i am a queen of Amer now, and i expect you to fulfill the duty of princess of Amer..

Jodha spoke, Maasa am i just a princess today, am i not a women, am i not a daughter. is there no one who could get me justice, Maasa whenever any women come to your protection and seeked your help, you always protected them as they were praja of Amer, today forget that i am princess and your daughter get me a justice thinking that i am one of your praja ... protect me from them, stop this marriage, maasa i wont ask you anything in life save my life maasa today...

Mainavathis heart skipped its beat for a second, and hugged jodha, and cried, held her cheeks, Jodha i am helpless today i cant forgive myself for the sin i am going to commit, i cant stop this marrige, i cant risk the life of entire Amer, as a mother i should protect you... but i am not Jodha understand me and your Bapusa...forgive us Jodha we have to do this ...

saying this Mainvathi rushed out of room with tears filled eyes, Bagwant Das came in search of Mainavathi and told her  that gorom is sitting in Mantap, we need to bring jodha soon... Mainavathi told she is on the way to Mandap with Moti... 

THe mandap was decorated with  flowers no one seems to happy in Amer...
But they have to do this today ... the fake smile appeared on everyones faces...

Jodha came and sat in Mandap with ghoonghat on her head, the marriage rituals started the groom and the bride obliged as they were directed by the  pandithji, it was time for kanyadhaan ... Bharmal and Mainvathi took the hands of jodha with heavy heart gave her hand to the shehensha, he held  her hand with lots of care... jodha hesitated with his touch. 

The saath pheras started followed by sindoor dhaan...

the groom seems to be happy but Jodha was behind her ghoonghat, no one knew what she is up to...shehenshah knew she is not happy with this marriage but it dint matter to him...

it was time for vidhayi ceremony ... shehensha was in a hurry for vidhayi as he wanted to leave for Agra today itself, Jodhas parents could not talk to their daughter much, but Mainvathi told her to respect the culture of Amer and obey your husband and inlwas make their them proud...

Bapusa adviced and kissed her on forehead and told keep up their maan maryada.

Jodhas palkain was ready she sat in it, all her brothers gave their shoulders to the palkain, Moti followed jodha, and Shehensha along with his army moved infront of palkain covering the palkain ...they moved night and days to reach Agra...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the whole harem was spread with the news that shehensha has married a Rajputani and he is to arrive today in Agra along with his new Begum..

But this was nothing new to them, as everytime shehensha use to go on war he use to bring many Baandhis along with him as a gift ..But this time it was different he married a hindu begum and brought her to Harem... as Most of the Begums who was in his harem were mere his baandhis he had only 2 chief queens and Rajputani begum was the third queen to him...

Hamida Bhanu was not happy with the  marriage as she is not informed about this marraige, but Aftagh saabh told Mallika it was a political alliance, and the girl is married to Shehenshah as a assurance from Raja Bharmal for his faith in shehenshah...

Hamida was relieved, she immediately told the baandis to bring Ruquaiyya begum chief queen of shehensha to her room...
Ruquaiya Begum was informed about Hamidas insistence to meet her... Ruquaiyya went to meet her ammijaan in her room along with Hoshiyaar...

Ruquaiyya asked Hoshiyaar to wait outside the room as she knew its some important matter regarding Jalal... she never use to trust her own shadow when it was related to jalal and his safety...

and seeked permission from Hamida , Hamida smiled at the lady ..

Hamida asked Ruquaiyya begum do you know that Jalal has married to  a Rajputani Begum and he is going to be here today, i am not happy with this news Ruquaiyya Begum..

Ruquaiyya with hesitation told to Hamida

Ammijaan do not worry much i know Jalal is married to a Hindu begum, but i know its just a political alliance...

Hamida interrupted Ruquaiyya and said, i also know this marraige is a political alliance, do you understand one thing, Jalal is shehenshah of Mughals, and marrying a Hindu Begum can create much problem in the sultanate and in harem too... and how can a Rajput father can give his daughters hand to a Mughal i feel there is some big conspiracy in this marrige...

Ruquaiyaa begum widened her eyes with a thought

Ammijaan do not worry i got to know why i am being called here, i will take care of this new Begum and also look after Jalals safety... you do not worry leave Jalals safety in my hands now,...

Ammijaan i need to get ready for the welcome of new Begum ..

Haan Ruquaiyya lets get ready for the welcome, i want you to look after the whole function..

Ammi jaan what function, i heard that Jalal is marrried to the new Begum in hindu religion and they are yet to marry in mughal culture, i spoke to the kaazi saab so in the evening we have Nikhaan ceremony..

Ammijaan what are you saying Jalal married in hindu religion, how is it possible..

Hamida spoke yes Ruquaiyya begum you heard it right and he has given a promise that the new Begum wont convert to Islam and she will practice her religion here in Agra..

Ruquaiyya was shocked to hear this,

Ammijaan how is it possible how can Jalal do this... if its so than the new Begum is a threat to Mughal sultanate...

yes Ruquaiyya she is a threat to Sultanate and to Jalal also.. if maham manga was here she would have spoke to Jalal and would have stopped this marraige, you know right how is my relation with Jalal so i am asking you to take care of this matter untill Maham returns, untill today Jalal has never favoured any Begum but this new begum is favoured before the marrige only...

PRECAP: Jalal arrives in Agra with Jodha bai

leave your valuable comments and suggestions

NEXT CHAP : SCROLL DOWN BELOW

Suggestions please  and review it i wont mind even if it is negative feedback

NOTE :SEE A PM REQUEST LIST ON PAGE 9 AND HIT LIKE THERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE TO RECIEVE PM UNLIKE IT, SEE YOUR NAME MISSING THAN

CLICK LIKE IN THE NOTE PAGE 9 LINK HERE 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/99052289

VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update !!! 👏
One question , does Hamida not like Jodha ??? 😕
Keep up the good work cause I'm loving the way the story is heading ... 
Thanks for the pm ...