Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akdhadeewaanii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

thank god i dint use much brain in this update...just updated hope u liked this worstest update of mine hope i have not blunder of spoiling the beauty of FF

not at all di...๐Ÿ˜›it is nice..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธevery update can't b blockbuster...๐Ÿ˜‰they need a story and concept what u have๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ nd fillers too..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰so it was building the next update more beautifull...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒnxt or nxt to nxt...๐Ÿค”depends on u totally..๐Ÿค“
but i liked jallu's move to get jodha  back wid all shaanaushokat..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey !!! Superb!!! At least Jalal has given back Amer and forgive them... Can't wait for further more... Jalal won't be able to hurt to take revenge... but I have feeling Jodha will be in revenge mood...thanks

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: akdhadeewaanii

not at all di...๐Ÿ˜›it is nice..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธevery update can't b blockbuster...๐Ÿ˜‰they need a story and concept what u have๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ nd fillers too..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰so it was building the next update more beautifull...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒnxt or nxt to nxt...๐Ÿค”depends on u totally..๐Ÿค“
but i liked jallu's move to get jodha  back wid all shaanaushokat..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But you can give idea for me...pls do it...if i think my idea which falshes at that moment is not better than your i will defintely use it๐Ÿ˜‰
pls do suggest
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

Hey !!! Superb!!! At least Jalal has given back Amer and forgive them... Can't wait for further more... Jalal won't be able to hurt to take revenge... but I have feeling Jodha will be in revenge mood...thanks

he has given back amer but he has not forgiven amerians dear...Jalal is in revenge mode on jodha ...but jodhas POV is still need to be revealed na..may be this time she wont suffer
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
bechari jodha,jalal thinks she betrayed him..ab kya karega woh jodha ke saath,i hope she tries to run away again and not to amer this time,but jalal catches her on time and then starts the love story.
akdhadeewaanii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

But you can give idea for me...pls do it...if i think my idea which falshes at that moment is not better than your i will defintely use it๐Ÿ˜‰

pls do suggest

hawww...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒmjhe itti footaage...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒbhaav badh gye mere...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 5 rupay kilo now...๐Ÿคฃ
my idea is SSSRRR๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
thnx di alot...for asking..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vl definitely do...๐Ÿ˜ƒabhi aapka ff itta a6a h.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.to soch smjh kar dena padega...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
so sochkar btati hun..๐Ÿค”

kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update.i guess jalal to satisfy his ego will create troubles for jodha at agra.continue soon
Peacefulmind thumbnail
CHAPTER 23:

Shariffuddin seems not happy that he was given the responsibility of a Body guard of Amerians...he vented out his frustration on Bakshi Bhanu... he hated her as being Jalals sister she could not get him any luxuries which he carved for, he married a widow bakshi Bhanu to claim his position to throne..
Both shariffudin and Abu mali became Jalals relatives to gain power, but shariffuddin dreamed of becoming shehensha, by killing Jalal, but his dream was remained as dream from past 5 years, as he could not gain confidence of awaam...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shariffuddin did his duty as he made safe arrangements for Amerians journey and waited for Jodha Bais return in Agra, as he knew once Jodha returns, nothing is going to be right in Jalals life, as whole Sultanate can go against Jalal for favouring a Hindu wife, and also forgiving the killers of Adham Khan who remained loyal mughal in eyes of awaam even after his death too...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maham was way happy to recieve Jodha back in Agra, as she felt Jodha is the person who is responsible for death of Adham khan, and she wanted to torture jodha till her death, she wanted to take revenge on amerians for adhams death and found Jodha as the only one way for her revnge on amerians...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruquaiyya seems not happy with the decision of Jalal, but she could not do much thing as she dint had a courage to oppose Jalal...
she ordered Hoshiyaar to clean up Jodhas room which she left 3 years back...

Hoshiyaar cursed his luck again...that again Jodha begum will come back in harem and he need to look after her work as being her baandhi again...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rahim Khane khana was given the good education by his mother... he was happy to hear that his choti ammi jaan is gonna come back to harem and his life again...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salima was resting in her hojra when Jalal went to meet her ...

"how are you salima begum, from past few days i could not come to meet you, as you know i was busy with Amer"

salima smiled at him and knew he is in bit tension ...and he had come to her to take some suggestion from her, as he had become more close to Salima after Jodha left to Amer,,,,,,,

she held his hands made him sit on the bed... 
"shehensha, i am happy that you are bringing Jodha begum back in agra, as you yourself know she was not responsible for what happened that day"

Jalal looked at her as he finds peace seeing her, and he kept his head on her lap...Salima caressed his head...

"shehensha, its being 3 years i dint find you happy from the day Jodha begum left to amer"

Jalal closes his eyes and has flash back...

Jalal has flash back

After Jodha begum leaves for amer along with Maan singh, immediately on the next day war will be declared, Adham khan and shariffuddin leads the army and attacks the Rajvanshi land...

in the meantime Rajvanshi becomes more powerful and it made Mughal army run for life...

Jalal could not believe even with so much army and weapons Mughals army was on the urge of defeat, so he sends all his loyal mughals for supporting Adham khan... against Rjavanshis, 

but he gets biggest shocker of the life that Amerians involvement in the war and Bagwant Das standing against them in the war...

he immediately gets information from Shariffuddin that, Jodha was married to Jalal so that Rajvanshi can take revenge on Mughals, she was a secret spy of Rajvanshis in mughals sultanate and she has collected much information of Mughals defence secret and had revealed it to Rajvanshis, and this has made Rajvanshis powerful more...

Jalal immediately orders everyone to defend the Agra fort as he knew Jodha knows the secret ways of Agra fort and Rajvanshis can attack the fort any time...

Atgah sahab, munim khan and ahmed khan fights bravely with Rajvanshis...Bagwant Das, chandra singh, Pratap, surya bhan, sujamal fights back equally...

There reaches a point where it becomes difficult to decide which side will win, the Rajvanshis who were being bribed and joined the mughals hands, will think its a right oppertunity to take revenge on mughals and at last minute starts supporting Rajvanshis with whole heartedly this makes mughal army week...

The war goes on for a 7 days...

Jalal by this time thought to safeguard his royal women by sending them outside Hindustan, and even Hakim mirza joins hands with Jallal and makes necessity arrangements for womens safety there...and all the women will be ready to leave for Kaabul...

But they could not proceed as they get the news that Rajvanshi soldiers have attacked Agra too... and its not safe time to send women out...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalal and Hakim too thinks of fighting now, as it was getting tougher to win, Shariffuddin insists that he will stay inside the fort and fight and look after the women safety...

Jalal and Hakim reach the spot and will fight bravely with Rajvanshis, Adham comes to support jalal and in meantime of defending jalal, when jalal was not paying any attention, some Rajvanshis arrow are directed towards him, he could not make out from where the arrows are directed...

Jalaluddin could not believe that Surya bhan directed the arrows towards him and finds Bagwant Das and his brothers are supportive to Surya Bhan...

Sujamal  mounts on his horse and rides towards Adham Khan ...Adham khan immeditely defends himself, but in one go Bagwant Das comes to rescue Sujamal when Adham attacks Sujamal on his legs...
but Bagwant Das could not stop Adham khan in that attempt he cuts Adhams necks and he falls on ground...Jalal sees this from distance but could not reach for adhams rescue as Suryabhan and chandra singh have attacked him and Jalal pokes his sword inside Chanda singh body and he dies on spot...

Bagwant Das rushes sujamal for medical treatment and Pratap and other Rajvanshis keep the war on...

Adham khan is immediately rushed to Palace by jalal and meanwhile he is kept for observation for 3 days but he  breathes his last ...braking Jalal emotionally...

Jalal asks to use all the power to defeat Rajvanshis...and he captures Bagwant Das and he mercilessly chops of his own Brother inlaws head...leaving the shocked Ameri brothers alive...in battle ground...

THe death of Bagwant Das lowers the fighting spirit of Rajvanshis...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many soldiers of Rajvanshis will be held as captive and without any other option left infront of mughals army Rajvanshi accepts their defeat and Mughals will declare their win on their land...

After the war is over Jalal sends a Paigam to Bharmal to send Jodha Begum back to Agra repectfully, but he gets a reply that, with the death of Bagwant Das, the marraige alliance which they entered had also come to end, and Jodha is no more his wife ...
------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash back ends...

Jalal walks out of salimas hojra..

salima to herself...

"Allah, shehensha ko sukoon bakshe..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here in Amer, after reaching Amer, Bharmal speaks with all his Rajvanshi loyals and makes an arrangement for womens to reach back Amer...

Jodha who was in Jodhapur comes back to Amer and will be surprised that Jalaluddin has left the amerians and have returned back amer too...

But she knew unless he has any return favour jalaluddin wont favour anyone...

Bharmal after speaking with his sons and Amer loyals will come to a conclusion that Jodha should be sent back to Agra to her husband...

Rani mainavathi reaches jodhas room where she is playing with sukanyas child...

"Ruk jayiye appko chot lag jaaayegi"
Jodha will be runnning behind him and making him eat food...

Mainavaathi wipes her tears and she remembers the day when she forcefully married Jodha to jalal when she was requesting her parents not to let her get married to jalal, today only time has changed but the situation is same again...

Mainvathi asks the daasis to take the child outside as she wants to speak to Jodha ...

"Jodha why dint you come down to sabha, Your baapusa made an important announcement today"

"Maasa, now i dont have anything left in my life, and i dont find any reason to attend the sabhas"

"jodha dont say like this, why you are so rude on your parents, we love you jodha"

"maasa, stop pretending that you love me, if you would have loved me you would have never allowed my life to get ruined..."

"Jodha, why you keep blaming me, whatever happend 3 years back was not our fault, jalaluddin mohammed killed your brother remeber that"

"yes i agree, he killed Baisa, but who provoked it maasa, its we amerians who cheated on the loyalty"
"Jodha, you mean to say its fine to send a daughter to a man who is thier sons killer"

"Maasa is it right to sell a daughter for sake of sons lives"

Mainvathi raised her hands on Jodha...
but controls on time...Jodha sees mainavathis reaction on her 

"Haan we sold you to mughals, because we have given birth to you, and today again we are selling you to mughals, you are going back to Jalaluddin Muhammeds house again"
jodha gets shocked again...and has tears in her eyes...

"I am not going anywhere Maasa, i am not any goods which you sell for money"

"Jodha, on return of amer, shehensha asked you in return"

"Maasa this time, its my decision i am not going back"

"Jodha, already your babhisa and sukanya have lost their husband, your one No means a death to many veer sodiers...decide your self, your one more sacrifice to amer will save many suhaags and their lifes..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mainavthi informs Bharmal that Jodha is ready to go...

later in the night sukanya and shivani hugs jodha and wipes tears...

"i dont know sukanya whats written in my fate,again i wil be sent to Agra, and one more time my parents let me down, how will i live with that person and all will think that i am a gaddaar to sultanate, they will hate me, how will i face Maham Angaji who thinks i am responsible for Adham khans death, how will i let my husband know that i am innocent he will never forgive me "

Sukanya --"Jeeji dont worry, forget what happened in the past, try to start a new life, deep down in his heart he has a place for you, if it is hatread try to turn that in to love, jeejasa will understand you and i know my jeeji can win anyones heart..."

"But sukanya how can you say so nice words to shehensha, when you know you lost your husband because of Mughals..."

"jeeji, we should not live in past, now i am happy that atleast you will get your husband back, and i can see my future in my childs growth, i am happy what life gave me, i am Rajvanshi and i am proud that my husband fought for his land and sacrificed his life for honour of it..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here in Agra...

Jalal will be waiting for Jodha bais return...

Jodha starts her journey to Agra ...Bharmals loyal minister takes necessity arrangements to reach agra on time...with a paigam which Bharmal sent to him...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 7 days of journey Jodhas palkain stops in front of fort...

Jodha remembers the day when Jalal brought her here for the first time... today there is no one to recieve her...

Jalals soldiers asks the Ameri ministers to return back from the gate only, as only Jodha should be let inside as per jalals order...

Minister hand overs paigam to Jodha which bharmal sent, and in return a soldier of Jalal hands over a paigam to minister...

Jodhas bandhis follows jodha inside ...

Soldier takes Jodha to DEK, as ordered by Jalal...

jodha is bending her head with her long veil...

Jalal smirks at her in angry...
and he could see her face partially with her transparent ghoonghat...
Maham smiles evilishly...

Jodhas baandhis hands over a paigam of Bharmal to Jalal..

Jalal asks Atgha Sahab to read it for him...

"Shehensha its written that as per your order Jodha Bai, is being sent to Agra, he has requested to take care of his daughter..."
Jalal smiles after hearing this...
Jalal announces that jodha begum will be living in Agra from now on as his begum and asks everyone to leave ...
Jodha and her daasis reach her hojra again...

Jodha takes out her veil and sits infront of her kanha and prays to him...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HB seems to be happy that Jodha has returned back in jalals life, but not everyone...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP : its not my fault, its your fault...

Suggestions please  and review it i wont mind even if it is negative feedback

NOTE :SEE A PM REQUEST LIST ON PAGE 9 AND HIT LIKE THERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE TO RECIEVE PM UNLIKE IT, SEE YOUR NAME MISSING THAN

CLICK LIKE IN THE NOTE PAGE 9 LINK HERE 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/99052289

Edited by Parijatrocks - 10 years ago
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks..fabulous...well done
Angel- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant update it had quite a bit of action in it!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Both jalal n jodha r awesome