Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
CHAPTER 26:

"Resham, patha kiya tumne Jalal kahan par hai"

"huzoor woh naaaheen, Ruquaiyya Begum ke yahan hai, naahin salima begum ke yahan, nahin apne hojre maein hai.."

Maham was getting irritated with Reshams never ending answer...

"Kambakath, tell me where is jalal "

"Huzoor, Jodha begum ke hojre maien hai..."

Maham collapsed on the bed...and enormous anger arouse in her...
"Jaanthe the, i knew it, Jalal can never be Adhams brother, he can never be my son, today he released Jodha on request of Hamida, that Hamdia who could not even take care of him when he was a child, its me who raised him, i gave my love and did partiality with my own child...but this jalal cheated my love."

"huzoor yesterday , you praised shehensha for punishing Jodha begum, today again you are..."

"chup ho jao Resham, Jalal naatak kar raha hai...woh Jodha begum se bahuth mohabbat karthe hai...lekin hum aisa nahin hone denge, jab tak jodha begum ko khoon ke aassson nahin rulayenge tab tak hamara badla poora nahin hoga.."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalal held her hands, kissed on her palms...

caressed her head...kissed on her forehead...

all night...

fianlly he spoke to unconscious wife...

"why jodha begum, why you hurt me so much, i cant hate you, i cant even kill you, why i feel this pain in my heart, when i see you going away from me...why i feel i have lost everything when you were away from me, why i feel like capturing you in my arms when i fear of loosing you...tell me jodha begum..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was in the morning...jodha felt heavy in her head and opened her eyes slowly, but found HB, salima, and someother begums sitting next to her on the bed...
Jodha tried to get up, and was not able to...

Bakshi bano helped her ...

Meanwhile BEK walked in her hojra along with Maham...

Jodha begum greeted everyone...

hamida bano kissed jodhas forehead...

"Jodha beta, hum bahuth kush hai, aapko mahal maien wapis dekh kar..."

Jodha smiled and hugged jodha begum...

"jodha, hum jaanthe hai, jo kuch bhi huwa isme aapki koyi galthi nahi hai, i can read your eyes, its a paak saaf...Jalal aapko samjenge ek din, ye hamara vishwas hai..."

"Bhabhi jaan, hum bahuth kush hain aapke liye..."
bakshi too hugged...

Maham smiled at jodha...jodha was happy to recieve positve vibes from all...

Ruquaiyya interrupted..

"Jodha begum, i think its better to take care of your health now...take rest now...ammi jaan chaliye ab humaein chalna chahiye..."

Salima waited for all of them to leave and sat next to jodha begum...
Maham noticed salima begum staying back...so she hid herself to listen to them...

"Jodha begum, hum kush hai aapke liye shehensha ne aapko maaf kardiya..."

Jodha folded her hands...
Salima held her hands...

"Jodha begum, math royiye, forget whatever happened in the past, shehensha loves you..."
Jodha was shocked,..

"How can it be possible, he hates me...he said me yesterday..."

"Jodha begum, he may say he hates you, but yesterday night he was so worried for your health , he sat all night here in your hojra to take care of you, a person cares so much only when he loves someone..."

Jodha bent her head as she was unable to believe what salima begum said...

Salima was about to leave...when jodha stopped her and asked about Rahim ...

"Jodha begum, even he is so excited to meet you, but shehensha has sent him with Atgah sahab to learn more about of wars"

saying this salima left her hojra...maham saw salima leaving...and was angry to hear what salima said...

Jodha smiled and surprised meanwhile to learn about Rahim...a small child who use to come running to her for stories...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jodha was okie by this time, she took her bath, and was ready for kanha pooja in the morning...

Jalal was walking towards DEK and was passing through garden when he heard her singing...a mesmerizing voice...jalal was lost in that melody for a moment and paused in garden for sometime...

Jalal closed his eyes and looked towards harem and towards her room ...and smiled...

and walked away after a while...shariffuddin noticed this act of jalal and was disgusted at this...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A important meeting was held in DEK as Jalla wanted to capture more Rajputs lands this time...and all the courtiers suggested Shariffudins name this time to go for war against Rajvanshis...

Jalal gave the responsibility to shariffuddin... he was beyond happy...
shariffuddin thought its the time for Shariffuddin to sit on throne jalal...when i can make fool of you for years...i can kill you in near future too...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later in Hbs hojra...

Jalal went to meet her after DEK ...
"Ammi jaan you called me here..."

"haan Jalal, i dont know whats going in your mind, but yesterday night you took care of jodha, but today i heard from Ruquaiyya that jodha will not come to DEk and any official things in harem...why jalal , you doubt her still"

"Ammi jaan, she is a Rajvanshi, i can trust my wife but not a Rajvanshi blood..."

"Jalal, i am scared for you jalal, after me there wont be anyone to take care of you...so start trusting people jalal'

"Ammi jaan, i know i will be left alone all my life...but i cannot trust wrong ppl again"

"Jalal, i can see lots of love towards you in jodha begums eyes, my heart says she is innocent"

":Ammi jaan, i can see hate in her eyes, thats why she tried to escape from me "

"Jalal she hate the shehensha who killed her brother, but not her husband..."

"Ammi jaan, take care of your health rest now..i dont want to talk about those bitter days when i lost my brother in hands of Rajvanshis..."

HB held his hand to stop him...
"jallal, think about Jodha begum, forget the past, live in present, life is beautiful, i can see your future with jodha begum which god has written beautifully with your child..."

"Ammi jaan, aapka khwaab bahuth kamaal ka hai, lekin khwaab, khwaab hothe hai, hakeekath maein nahin hothe.."

Jalal left her hojra... and he had unsaid pain in his eyes...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the announcement was made in Harem that tomorrow meena bazaar will be held...

Maham walks in Jodhas room who was busy in preparing aarti plate for her kanha, and reva was helping her out...

"Adaab, jodha begum..."

she was surprised to hear maham anga in her room...and that too talking to her...as she wanted to speak to her too...

"Prannam, maham anaga ji...hum aapse baath karna chahthe the kud..."

"what you wanted to speak to me jodha begum...you wanted to pity on me for loosing my son to amerians in a war...but i dont want to hear it...i came here to tell you tomorrow there is meena bazaar for womens, i think you must be knowing what it is...but i came here to tell you not to participate in it..."

Maham smiled at seeing jodha hurt...

"But why i should not participate, now shehensha has forgiven me"

"Jodha begum have you noticed, you were uninvited to DEK too yesterday, you are offcially barren from the rights of begum of Agra, but you can be in harem as Shehenshas wife...a mere bandhi of shehensha..."

Jodha was hurt to hear it...but she controlled her tears...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maham walked out of her hojra and stood in the terrace waiitng for Resham to come...

"why did you take so much time, are you ready with the plan..."

"Huzoor, plan is ready but if something happens and if we get caught..."

"Resham, BEK ka naam lelo...bas"

"jee huzoor, humne sab pakka kardiya hai..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions please  and review it i wont mind even if it is negative feedback

NOTE :SEE A PM REQUEST LIST ON PAGE 9 AND HIT LIKE THERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE TO RECIEVE PM UNLIKE IT, SEE YOUR NAME MISSING THAN

CLICK LIKE IN THE NOTE PAGE 9 LINK HERE 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/99052289

Edited by Parijatrocks - 10 years ago
sw123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superbEdited by sw123 - 10 years ago
mandy001 thumbnail
res.

amazing update...both r in luv bt dnt when they vl realise. plz clear all mu di.

nd omg maham's politics...waiting to read.Edited by anshfever - 10 years ago
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Poor jodha hate MA but Jalal is so sweet they way he took care of jodha 
Plz plz continue as soon as possible 

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful fantastic update
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice... for how much time my Jo will suffer for other's crimes?
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one.. Like it.. Thanks for pm..
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

nice... for how much time my Jo will suffer for other's crimes?

but still so many MU has to be cleared he loves her she cares for him...untill MA death nothing can happen...
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
nice update buddy...😊 hope maham plan gets backfired
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow.jalal doesn't hate jodha nd feels helpless with all the feelings he has for jodha.great update continue soon