Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
CHAPTER 25:

the guards at the door were dismissed immediately, and the two guards cursed thier luck that just a minute of negligence costed them their life...
Jodha was scared that what can shehensha do with her for her failed attempt of escaping from Agra again.

when Jalal pushed her on bed she fell on her front on the bed...and in a second gasp of air she turned to face Jalal who was approching towards her...

Jodha held courage and tried to sit on bed... but she could see so much anger and evilness filled eyes of Jalal, she dint know how to escape from his claws now, as she knew she is caught red handed...

Jodha thought never give up untill you succeed... but she thought to herself, its better to be silent until he vents out his anger on her ...

He further moved towards bed and Jodha started moving backwards on the bed...

Jalal stopped approaching more now... 
and got on top of bed and locked her inbetween his arms... and approched his face towards her, Jodha could not move a bit and more he moved towards her she use to move away from him untill she leaned against the bed...Jalal smiled at her evilishly ...Jodha turned her face towards left and closed her eyes, unable to meet his eyes and tears rolled down from her closed eyes...

Jalal had a winning smile seeing her scared ...he whisperd in her ears...

"Jodha Begum, i never expected that you will attempt to  run away from me again, i think you dont love your life, may be you love to bring trouble to Amer once again, dont think of running away from my clutches again, i became a fool once in trusting you, but i will never trust you, what you thought Jodha begum, that a shehensha can be fooled so easily, i will never forget the insult i went through and the pain you have given me, i curse the day i believed you, and you entered my life..."

Jodha was unable to bear him on top of her she suddenly turned towards him and met his eyes when he said i curse the day when you enterd my life...

Jalals anger rose again in his eyes towards her...

Jodha tried to release herself from him, and moved her hands against his chest, more she use to push him more he use to force himself on her...

"Humeain jaane dijiye, hum yahan aapke saath nahin rehna chahthe,..." she cried ..

But her tears could not melt his heart ...

"You want me to leave you, Jodha begum, i love to see these tears in your eyes, each second when i think of your cheating and a gaddari of your amerians i feel like burning the whole Amer, you killed my brother, and gave a pain of whole life to my badi Ammi... whenever i see her lifeless, i  remember the day when you planned to ruin my life and you wanted me to be dead na, but unfortunately you could not succeed but my brother got killed because of you..i saw him breathing his last in these arms..."

"Shehensha, humne aisi koi yojna nahin banayi thi"

"shhh" he shouted authoritively...

Jalal kept his fingers on her lips...

"Aap jaisi aurath ko maine zindagi maein kabhi nahin dekha, jo apni hi shohar ka mauth ka farmaan leke aathi hai apne sasural maein..and i will never let you to live a peaceful life, nor i will let you die, you have broken my trust and Jalaluddin muhammed never forgives the gaddar..."

tears rolls from her eyes, jodha tries to free herself from him, but could not succeed...

As she knew whatever she may say he is never gonna believe her for sure...

Jalal finally gets up from top of her untill she gives up attempting to release herself from his arms lock...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalal moves out of the Hojra and calls for more enuchs guards to look after her carefully...

"she is a rajvanshi begum, and they can escape from lions claws too, and becareful, just one mistake from your side, you all will be beheaded..."

the enuchs guards bend their head"Jee shehensha"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jodha gets up from the bed after he left...she cries for her fate...

"Hey ambe maa, being his wife how could i think of killing him, how could he doubt me, i always wished he lives longer life, but he dont believe me, save me from this world..just give me another chance to go away from his life."

She sobbed whole day...cursing her fate...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the news of Jodha begum attempt to escape from Harem reached the whole palace and it spread like fire...

the carpenteers were immediately called to build doors at Jodhas hojra ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ruquaiyya in her chambers...

"Hoshiyaar, chidiya ko pinjre maein kaid kar rahe hai jalal"

Hoshiyaar could not understand what she meant...he saw her confusingly..

"Hum jodha begum ki baath kar rahe hai bewakoof, i heard that Jodha begums room will have doors soon, a lonely begum all alone for whole life inside the closed doors, no one can meet her, no one can see her, no one can speak to her, nor she can go back to Amer, what a worst life she will live now... a life of a bird who is inside Jalals cage...dont you think it will be fun to see a beautiful bird inside the cage..."

"but begum sahiba, i feel pity on Jodha begum, poor soul, have to live the life of bird for whole life, shehensha has given her big punishment worst than death"

"haan hoshiyaar, i am happy today, as my jalal once again proved that in justice no one stand with him"

Hoshiyaar thinks to himself...this is not justice its cruelty which is worst than death to a person...and that to a women like Jodha, though he has not spent much time with her, but he knew that Jodha had pure soul, whose heart was filled with love and care for people unlike other begums in harem...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HB and Bakshi were discussing about Jalals rudeness to Jodha begum..

"Ammi jaan, i think Baijaan is very rude with Bhabhi jaan, keeping her in prison all her life is a cruel punishment than death, its better to die than living life of death"

"i know Bakshi, when Jalal brought Jodha back to Agra, i was happy that atlast everything will be normal, but Jodha did big mistake in trying to escape from him, in anger Jalal took this decision...i will not let this happen, as marium makhani i will try to speak to jalal so that Jalal will think of Jodha oncemore..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maham Anga was very happy to hear the punishment which Jodha got for the crime she has committed she was so proud of Jalals decision and she clebrated it with Resham, after all Jodha will live a life of hell all her life...

she thanked almighty for giving her a chance to see the killer of her son suffer all her life...

"mauth ek baar aathi hai, lekin har pal mauth marna sirf Jodha begum ko mila hai, unki har takleef dekh kar mujhe sukoon mila aaj, mere bete aadham ka mauth ka gham hum kabhi nahin bhool payenge..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jalal sat in the terrace in the night time, he wanted peace of mind...
a guard comes to inform Jalal that both HB and Ruquaiyya Begum had come to see him, jalal raises his eye brows in surprise and signals him to get them ...

Ruquaiyya Begum seems not happy to come...

Hamida Bhanu kisses his forehead...

"Jalal, i am marium makhani, and being a wife of Marum badshah Humayun, i have certain power and dignity in sultanate, i have not come here as your mother, but came here as Marium makhani, whose ranks is held high in harem of mughal sultanate, as being elder to you, i wanna advice you that, its not good the way you are ill treating Jodha Begum, if you wanted to punish her, than why did you ask her parents to send as your begum again to Agra, dont you think its not a good thing for shehensha of Hindustan to take out his revenge on a women, who is innocent soul, i understand Jalal, Jodha begum belongs to a family who is responsible for Adham khans death, but as mughal law states that parents misdeeds a child should not be punished, for the crime what Amerians did with mughals you cannot punish their daughter..."

Jalal raised his hands to stop HB to speak further...

Ruquaiyya smiled at it...as she knew Jalal will not allow Jodha out at any cost ..he wont even listen to Marium makhani in matter of Jodha Begum, because Jodha begums crime was beyond limits...

Jalal saw smiling ruquaiyya...

"Ruquaiyya Begum, aap begumein Khaas hai, aap is maamle maien kuch kehna chathi hai???"

Ruquaiyya was dumb stuck as she dint want jalal to change his decision but dint want to say anything infront of HB ...

"Jalal, whatever ammi jaan is saying i am with her "

Jalal nodded his head...

"So than fine,i am gonna release Jodha begum, on the order of marium makhani, as she have higher respect in my eyes"

HB becomes so happy and hugs him and kisses on his forehead
"Kush rahiye, i knew you will never say no "

Ruquaiyya smiled forcefully...πŸ₯± and was shocked too😲, as Jalal easily forgiven Jodha Begum...

"But Ammi jaan, i am releasing Jodha begum from nazar kaid, but she tried to escape from my hands, its the second time she is repeating this mistake..i wont tolerate again if she does anything against my will."

By the same time Maham walks in with Resham...

Jalal continues...
"I want Jodha Begum to be alive at any cost, i want her to live her life in regret and guilt in this harem ..."

Maham seems not happy that, the way HB is influencing jalal again in Jodha begum matters,...

Ruquaiyya feels unhappy about of it...even after getting rid of Jodha begum from her life, again she came back, but she could not do anything with it...

Finally Jalal walks off from the ladies...

HB becomes happy and hugs ruquaiyya...and thanks her for supporting her infront of Jalal...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jalal reaches Harem as he wanted to speak to salima ...but while passing he comes across Jodhas Hojra and asks the guards its everything is fine...

Guards inform them, that they went inside to give Begum sahiba food but she refused to eat and was crying mercilesly...

Jalal bites his teeth and asks guards to open the door and get him food plate...

Jalal takes a plate of food and walks inside Jodhas hojra, she seems to fallen asleep while crying...Jalal sees her sleeping and tries to wake her up by calling her name...she dont respond...

he keeps the plate on table and gets on side of bed and touches her to wake up...he notices that her body is burning with fever...

he touches her forehead and realizes she is not well...

the hakim sahiba comes and treats Jodha begum ...

Jalal feels relieved when Hakim sahiba informs him that she is doing good...not much to worry ...Jalal feels relieved...Hakim sahiba informs Baandhis of Jodha about the medicienes they need to give to her..

Jalal sees Jodha sleeping and walks off from her...and he thinks to meet salima Begum, he reaches Salimas Hojra, but he wont feel going inside her hojra and walks in corridor of harem, as the lonely soul wandering around to find peace in somebodies warm arms...

he could not find peace anywhere, he reaches her hojra again...sees her kanha smiling divinely...
and walks to her bed and see her face ...he feels peace at last, he caresses her head ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalal sits next to her to take care of her whole night and holds her hand all night...and he keeps checking her fever each time ...and he dozes off next to her ...😳

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap: Jodha wakes up and finds themπŸ˜›

Suggestions please  and review it i wont mind even if it is negative feedback

NOTE :SEE A PM REQUEST LIST ON PAGE 9 AND HIT LIKE THERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE TO RECIEVE PM UNLIKE IT, SEE YOUR NAME MISSING THAN

CLICK LIKE IN THE NOTE PAGE 9 LINK HERE 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/99052289

Edited by Parijatrocks - 10 years ago
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jalal taking care of Jo was so sweet he really cares for her 
Plz plz plz continue soon
Edited by SUMESHNI - 10 years ago
mandy001 thumbnail
unres...

amazing update di...wow he listened HB. now he vl take care of her. it vl be vry intersting.

when everything vl cleared.Edited by anshfever - 10 years ago
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved hb for showing jalal the right way.hope jodha's innocence is proved.jalal worried for jodha's health.nice  update
LoveRomance0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Jalal seems to have started the process of melting. Generally I dont like too much tension and anger and stress in stories. A little bit is OK otherwise what story will we have. But I am glad that u seem to be taking Jalal out of this anger and revenge mode.
Gayuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it
mandy001 thumbnail
nice post...

jalal...gharwali baharwali.

ruq...huqqa baar..

maham...haunted, dood ka karz.

jodha...pati parmeshwar
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was nice to see that jalal cpuld only find peace with whom he apparently hates most and want to punish her. I really hope the misundestanding gets cleared soon. Thx for pm. Plz update soon.
dkorumilli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice updateπŸ‘ Liked the way Jalal is melting πŸ˜Š Please update soon, Thanks for the pm
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am glad finally Jalal listens to Hamida and she will be free in the palace... I think he wanted that badly... He didn't get peace anywhere... ofcourse... Jodha ke bina kese chen milta... He really care about her... he loves her so much...but he will not admit soon... I hope he comes to know soon she was innocent...Awesome!!! Really nice... Thank u for this beautiful update... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘