...janu... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
again nice one plz dnt make jodha suffer and plz update soon
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

CHAPTER 14:

(check PM list in page 9 given the link below)

Ruquaiyya was angry with Jodha for snatching jalals attention ...She never felt that jealousy and anger on any women till date, but Jodha was making her jealous bitten women...

Salima came to meet Ruquaiyya in her room and saw all things in her room are scattered around the room...Salima asked Ruquaiyya reason behind her anger and her state,,,,

Ruquaiyya dint tell her anything, but salima could read her eyes,,,,

finally Ruquaiyya broke her silence and confronted that she loves Jalal, she cant share Jalals love and friendship with any other women...she hugged salima and cried...

"Bathayiye salima begum, ye koi zindagai hai, har waqt humaein apne rishtey aur aude ko sambhaalna padtha hai, iss baar patha nahin kyun jodha begum se humaein katra dikh raha hai"

"Ruquaiyiya Begum, you are worrying for no reason, Shehensha loves you more than any women in his life, you are his friend, Jodha Begum is just one of his begum, the presence of her in harem does not going to affect your and Shehenshas relation, see i am also his begum, does my relationship affected yours with Shehensha no right"

"aapkii baath kuch aur hai, lekin Jaise jalal and Marium makhani Jodha ko ehmiyath de rahe hain, humaein darr lag raha hai salima begum"

"aapko jodha begum se khauff khane ki zaroorath nahin, wo naek aur saaf dil ki hai"

"hum jaanthe hai woh acchi hai, isi baath humaein takleef de rahi hai, Jalal uske aur keeche chale jaa rahe hai"

"Lekin ruquaiyya Begum"

"salima Begum humaein akela chod dijiye hum tanha rehna chahthe hai"

"hum aapse itna keh sakthe hai, Jodha begum se nafrath karne se aapko shehensha nahin milenge, balki hum tho aapse ye kahenge ki..."

"salima begum aap hamari behen hai , isiliye hum aapke baath sun rahe hai, warna ..."

Salima understood what Ruquaiyya Meant and left the hojra...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way she thought of visiting jodha begum, and entered her hojra, Jodha was awake, and greeted salima begum...

"ab aapki tabiyat kaisi hai..."

"pehle se kaafi teek hai, humaein agra ka mausam kuch teek nahin bhaya isiliye aksar bheemar pad jaathe hain.."

"jaanthe hai, aapka amer garmi ilaka hai.."

"salima begum, aap humse kuch baath karne aaye hain..."

"kuch nahin jodha begum. ruquaiyya begum shehensha se bahuth mohabbat karthe hain, isiliye woh kabhi kuch zyada hi pareshaan hojati hai"

"hum samaj gaye salima begum aap kya kehna chahthi hai.."

"aap samajdaar hai, isiliye humne aapse baath kiya, ab izadat dijiye"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalla came to meet Ruquaiyya in the night...

"now you are free jalal from your begum.."

"Ruquaiyya i came straight in to your hojra after DEK and meeting Atgah sahab"

'do not lie, you went to meet jodha begum in the evening and spent much romantic moments with her"

Jalla smiled at seeing her jealous...

"yes, i met her in the evening, and i wanted to spend  sometime with her, as my nights are already in your name...But Jodha begum masha allah kya kamalki begum hai, khoobsoorath... hamari har khwaish poori karthi hai.."

"jalal will you please keep quite, i am your begume khaas i dont wanna listen about a Jodha begum when you are with me.if you wanna speak only about of her why dont you spend this night too with her only."

she gave a light push to jalal...

"Ruquaiyya begum, you brought Jodha in between us, i think you are insecure about of jodha begum"

"me insecure no way jalal...i just hate that women, a Rajvanshi begum"

"but i dnt hate her now..." jalal said in firm tone

"how can you hate a beautiful women jalal, i know your weakness for women.."

"even you are a beautiful women Ruquiayya"

" dont group me with other begums of harem, i am mallika e khaas, and your childhood friend and your cousin too"

"i know that Ruquaiyya, why are you so angry"

"i got to know about of the attack in forest jalal"

"how did you get that"

"i heard Jodha begum speaking with Ammi jaan"

"what are you saying jodha begum spoke to ammi jaan, i ordered her not to utter a single word to anyone"

"i think jodha begum forgot as she had fever "

Ruquaiyya laughed thinking what will jalal do with jodha when he left her hojra without spending time with her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalal reached jodhas hojra who was removing her jewelleries...

on seeing jalal she got up and did pranaam...jalal was in angry tone spoke to Jodha

"Jodha i told you not to disclose about the attack to anyone, how could you tell ammijaan"

"no shehenshah, i dint tell to anyone, infact i dint discuss it with ammi jaan too, may be you got wrong information"

"are you trying to fool me Jodha"

"Nahin shehensha, i mean may be you got wrong information, i dint tell anything to ammijaan, i never lie..."

"Jodha begum, bas bahuth huwa, you are new to this place so  i am warning you, its not your amer, its shehensha Jalaluddin standing infront of you, i can order your death for your lie to shehensha"

"shehensha, i will again say that i am not lying nor i told ammijaan..."

"aapki itni himmath shehensha se oonchi awaaz maein baath karien aur ooopar se jhoot bol rahi hai"

he held her arms tigtly much to Jodhas discomfort...

Jodha could not take it longer, she forcibly freed her arms from jalals grip, making his anger raise more...

"when i said i didnt tell ammijaan which means i dint tell, there is no need for me to lie... or hide from you..."

"jodha Begum,, if you dont tone down your attitude, you will have to face the consequence"

"i am already facing the consequence by marrying you... even if i die i dont mind, its better to be dead rather than living with you as your wife..."

Jalal left to his hojra as he could not tolerate Jodhas anguish tone...he dint knew that Jodha was right...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalal married Jodha to take revenge on her, but he was not getting successful in taking revenge on her, more he use to insult Jodha more stronger she use to bounce backk... this was making him restless, he had won many wars, and made many ppl bow their head down, even Raja Bharmal was defeated in the past but his daughter was exceptional case, she was fearless to death too...

This was one of the reason which made Jalals mind wander around her, he just wanted to see her defeated and wanted to see her helpless, he wanted her to beg him for pardon ...but he was not able to break her...

Even Ruquaiyya Begum misunderstood Jalals revenge on Jodha as Love ...

Hamida Bhanu was not happy to see Jodha around in Mughal sultanate too,,,, but thought of waaris made her to tolerate Jodha ...

Even the Mughal sultanate was not happy with Jalals decision of marrying a hindu begum and on top of it he had allowed her to practice her own religion, and Jallal even had allowed to build a temple in her room...

Many begums were jealous of the importance given to Jodha Begum in mughals household...

But only Jalal and jodha knew where their relation stood...

For Jodha this marraige was just a political alliance for Jalal this marriage is for revenge on Jodha...

the time passed Jodha slowly got adjusted to mughals customs...

PRECAP: surprise

Suggestions please  and review it i wont mind even if it is negative feedback

NOTE :SEE A PM REQUEST LIST ON PAGE 9 AND HIT LIKE THERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE TO RECIEVE PM UNLIKE IT, SEE YOUR NAME MISSING THAN

CLICK LIKE IN THE NOTE PAGE 9 LINK HERE 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/99052289

Edited by Parijatrocks - 10 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Have sent PM to all the members who have liked page no. 9 post...

if i have not sent PM to anyone else means sorry for that...

please kindly click page no 9 comment for PM list and add me to buddy list 😆
Edited by Parijatrocks - 10 years ago
Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow ! dear nice part ! 👏
Hope Jalal will soon start trusting Jodha ! 
Amazing it was ! 👍🏼
Update soon...
...janu... thumbnail
nice one dude plz update soon
thanks for the pm
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

vow!!!! nice update!!! I hope Jalal understand Jodha's purity and started to trust on her soon... I am glad salima understand Jodha and Ruku both... Ruku has started to play games... Can't wait for more... update soon...

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i like ur ff but how will jala falll for jodha...he hates her and so does she...?
RayyanAziz thumbnail

Oh that evil nothing but 'I want power' Rukku😡 😡 😡
Anyway, you are a talented writer.👏
I can't wait for the suprise...😃
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wow pari a very beautiful and lovely update
thank u for updating it dear i enjoyed it
Edited by rima4ever - 10 years ago