Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Some people are bound to be jerks I guess? So Azfer totally has no connect to Salma and her kids anymore. Him and Naveen left the country haven't they?

Did they? I don't know about that.. but no he has no connection with his ex family.. kids stay with Salman and that's the reason she is working so much nowdays.. I guess she needs to be financially strong
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I noticed how she's back on TV these days... people like Azfer and Naveen are 🤢
Any other gossip?
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So in all this I would blame Azfer for everything because he ruined the lives of two women all according to his whims and fancies.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I noticed how she's back on TV these days... people like Azfer and Naveen are 🤢

Any other gossip?

I guess that's pretty much it.. I think I already told you guys about the Fahad Mustafa one and how some actresses don't wanna work with him?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

So in all this I would blame Azfer for everything because he ruined the lives of two women all according to his whims and fancies.

I equally blame Naveen.. how can a woman do this to another woman? the breakup was so bad for her that she did rugs and what not and she went back to the same man who gave her all the problems.. no self respect I say.. worthless
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I equally blame Naveen.. how can a woman do this to another woman? the breakup was so bad for her that she did rugs and what not and she went back to the same man who gave her all the problems.. no self respect I say.. worthless

I agree with Pallo on this. Naveen doesn't have self respect... it's inhuman of her to break another woman's home especially since she has two children and go to the man who left her in the first place to marry a woman who has more money.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I did in the past and people were pissed... Fangirls don't wanna listen to nothing about their fav celebrities.. so I stopped.. even tho I clearly mention that I get these gossips also from someone else.. believe it or not depends on you.. I'm in no way responsible of making them up..

Anyways.. So yeah Osman and Maya re not seeing each other because Osman aint much interested in girls..😆

Naveen and Azfar's story goes back a long way.. They know each other from a very long time at that point of time there was no Salma in Azfar's life and they started seeing each other.. Naveen wanted to marry him but I heard Azfar married Salma because she came from a well off family (is it true? I don't know) Anyways so Naveen Azfar broke up and Azfar started seeing Salma..and they got married.. Naveen started doing drugs she was in the rehabilitation before she started her show on Aag.. so she came out of the rehabilitation, did her show then Humsafar and what not.. Azfar was stable by then he went back to her..Naveen got what she wanted.. at last..

I was pretty surprised listening to their story and It's true as long as I have been told.. A news channel/Paper found or were given Azfar and Naveen's kiddy photo like their teenage-younger days ones which proves that they know each other from a very long time.. however it couldn't make it to the news.. curious case of Azfar.. Naveen doesn't work on TV anymore.. Azfar doesn't let her..🤢

Pathetic people..

@ BOld main houn na, i will nvr get angry,😆
Actually evn though im a fan of those i mentioned, but i do not believe they are doodh ke dhule hue, mostly bcoz we know which industry they are in. I mean halllooo.
I still want to know abt them 😛

@ Azfar and Naveen ewww, how cud Azfer do tht 2 Salma, sooo childish.
And Naveen evn a bigger idiot, destroying a family.
And i agree pethetic ppl 🤢

So are you saying maya and OKB had a fight because hes gay?! :S
kulsumtvfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow! so much chatpata khabar :D
is smoking common among women in public in pak? what about among the actresses? do a lot of them smoke?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

So are you saying maya and OKB had a fight because hes gay?! :S

They never had a fight.. why would they? they're very good friends.. they were never seeing each other..

Kusum: Almost all of them smoke.. Some that I remember on top of my had are Ayesha Khan, Sarwat Gilani, Ayesha Omar, Maria Wasti, Saba Qamar etc..smoking is very common tho I don't think it's a big deal 😕