Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Yeaahh Adeel was extremely serious about her.. Syra knew all along that he likes her and when they used to hang out together post her breakup poor guy got the umeed that she might get married to him.. Syra should have made it clear that she will not.. she was not supposed to get married to him.. It was only Adeel's side.. I feel bad for him..😆

LOL no I did not stalk them.. but Adeel used to come with Syra for her script readings so that's how I know..😳

Syra and Adeel are 10 years apart.. he's a 78 born while Syra's 88

Age is just a number.. love is blind..😆

I was joking abt the stalking.

I do not really feel bad for him. I find it really hard to feel bad for guys.
But anyways it was sweet of him to go there wth

I guess we can ask u anything abt wht is going behind the scene. 😛

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pallo, in all seriousness, he was actually her bodyguard? I mean accompanying her to script readings in hope of getting married to her?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Pallo, in all seriousness, he was actually her bodyguard? I mean accompanying her to script readings in hope of getting married to her?

Hahaha.. not like a literal bodyguard.. he wanted to be a good friend because he really liked her and Syra had a bad breakup I guess he was thinking mera kuch chance hai.. LOL.. I don't know man..😆 But yeah he used to accompany her sometimes to her script readings and that's how people started the speculations that something is wrong.. and they were a common group of friends so yeah they kept meeting almost everyday..maybe when he was accompanying Syra that was not his intention and he was just being a good friend bu moral of the story, He really really liked her and he did want to marry her..

Lostindreams: Not all gossips.. as I said I only visit Pakistan once a year maybe so I get the hottest news whatever is in at that point of time..😆

Like I know another one about Azfar and Naveen..why and how they got married..After all Naveen aint a saint..

ANDD Osman and Maya are not seeing each other.. I'm not gonna say why because I know people are so gonna pounce on me 😆
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 10 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Pallo spill spilll... you have new gossip and you haven't revealed yet 😆
what's the osman maya thing, and more on azfer naveen?
Oh oh please tell us the Osman Maya gossip!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hahaha.. not like a literal bodyguard.. he wanted to be a good friend because he really liked her and Syra had a bad breakup I guess he was thinking mera kuch chance hai.. LOL.. I don't know man..😆 But yeah he used to accompany her sometimes to her script readings and that's how people started the speculations that something is wrong.. and they were a common group of friends so yeah they kept meeting almost everyday..maybe when he was accompanying Syra that was not his intention and he was just being a good friend bu moral of the story, He really really liked her and he did want to marry her..

Lostindreams: Not all gossips.. as I said I only visit Pakistan once a year maybe so I get the hottest news whatever is in at that point of time..😆

Like I know another one about Azfar and Naveen..why and how they got married..After all Naveen aint a saint..

ANDD Osman and Maya are not seeing each other.. I'm not gonna say why because I know people are so gonna pounce on me 😆

It's a request hun, whn evr u visit come back and make a thread of gossips of the year.

Im not much into Maya and Osman, so i do not care. But it was really interesting 2 know abt Adeel and Syra. 😛

Any gossip abt Sanam S. Sanam B. Fawad, Fahad ???😳

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

It's a request hun, whn evr u visit come back and make a thread of gossips of the year.

Im not much into Maya and Osman, so i do not care. But it was really interesting 2 know abt Adeel and Syra. 😛

Any gossip abt Sanam S. Sanam B. Fawad, Fahad ???😳

I did in the past and people were pissed... Fangirls don't wanna listen to nothing about their fav celebrities.. so I stopped.. even tho I clearly mention that I get these gossips also from someone else.. believe it or not depends on you.. I'm in no way responsible of making them up..

Anyways.. So yeah Osman and Maya re not seeing each other because Osman aint much interested in girls..😆

Naveen and Azfar's story goes back a long way.. They know each other from a very long time at that point of time there was no Salma in Azfar's life and they started seeing each other.. Naveen wanted to marry him but I heard Azfar married Salma because she came from a well off family (is it true? I don't know) Anyways so Naveen Azfar broke up and Azfar started seeing Salma..and they got married.. Naveen started doing drugs she was in the rehabilitation before she started her show on Aag.. so she came out of the rehabilitation, did her show then Humsafar and what not.. Azfar was stable by then he went back to her..Naveen got what she wanted.. at last..

I was pretty surprised listening to their story and It's true as long as I have been told.. A news channel/Paper found or were given Azfar and Naveen's kiddy photo like their teenage-younger days ones which proves that they know each other from a very long time.. however it couldn't make it to the news.. curious case of Azfar.. Naveen doesn't work on TV anymore.. Azfar doesn't let her..🤢

Pathetic people..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Naveen did drugs... not exactly shocking, but kind of unexpected coming from her. What her and Azfer did is totally pathetic. I feel so bad for Salma and her kids...
Edited by BlackStar. - 10 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Naveen did drugs... not exactly shocking, but kind of unexpected coming from her. What her and Azfer did is totally pathetic. I feel so bad for Salma and her kids...

I was not shocked at Naveen doing drugs.. I was surprised at them knowing each other from such a long time why not marry her in the first place.. 🤢
BlackStar. thumbnail

I was not shocked at Naveen doing drugs.. I was surprised at them knowing each other from such a long time why not marry her in the first place.. 🤢

Some people are bound to be jerks I guess? So Azfer totally has no connect to Salma and her kids anymore. Him and Naveen left the country haven't they?