Underrated\overrated actors (article) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I think it was Rabz who told us that Mansha was playing a lead role in some new drama.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So, I googled her and found out she's done this telefilm Ghoonghat on A-Plus.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Sumbal is a really good actress in my opinion. 😆 I loved her in Roag with Faisal Qureshi. There was this one interview where Faisal Qureshi talked about Sumbal opposite him in Roag..and he said how there was this one seen where Sumbal had to scream in a traumatized manner for some good time..and Faisal Qureshi said how he got goosebumps and his reaction in return to her was just natural. I don't think Sumbal gets good offers..but I honestly do think she has immense potential.

Imran Aslam is the guy from Mera Naseeb..Fahad (the guy who Syra is paired opposite.

Faiza Hassan is the girl who was opposite Fahad Mustafa in Lahasil ( I believe you said you watched that show too)..she also did Wujood e Laraib way back with Faisal Q, Adnan and Fahad and she was really good. Lately she made a comeback..she was in this show on Sundays, on humtv..opposite Adnan Siddiqui..Humnasheen? or something

I think Sami Khan does a load of crappy shows..but he's really good actor. This is coming from someone who despised Sami at one point. The problem with Sami is he doesn't get recognized enough solely for his acting. Out of the 100 shows he does in a year..no one really cares about any of his shows where you're making such a big deal out of them. I feel he needs better scripts and needs to move away from AnB..but I guess he has some sort of contract with them for eternity. 😆

Mansha Pasha is this new girl who usually gets supporting roles..but she's really good and has potential for leading roles in my opinion. She was Sanam Saeed's sister in Zindagi Gulzar Hai.

Pallo, Danish is really good in my opinion. I think you just need to try some of his shows and you'll understand. 😆

realllyy? I find Adeel underrated amongst audiences..but the great thing is he gets good scripts and very often.

Okayyy now I know who Sumbal is.. the Roag girl.. umm no no.. I can't like her.. sorry 😆

I like that guy.. he was in dareeche/a too ehh he's good he's good.. and now he's in some stupid drama they keep advertising on Geo with another weird girl.. I think it's called choti choti khushiyan..

I don't mind Sami but he does way too many shows.. he needs to do some shows and he'll be good.. he needs to quit A&B he's their permanent employee in literal meaning.. they've hired him 😆

Just because you like Adeel so much I'll tell you that if Shahroze didn't come in Syra's life Adeel and Syra would've been married by now.. he LOVEDDD her.. I think he still does..😆

I haven't even seen ZGH but I googled Mansha Pasha and she was in Shab-e-arzoo ka alam ehh..

OMG her name is Faiza Hassan.. I love her.. lol she's such a good actress..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 10 years ago
Mansha was in Humsafar and MeJ too
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Mansha was in Humsafar and MeJ too

yeah, i remember she played Mahira's cousin.. right?
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Edited by Uzma005 - 10 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uzma005

Who is he? is he the one who will going to enter in Asmano pe hai likha?

dont know about asmano pe likha.. he was the bad guy in mere dard ko jo zubaan milay
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hamza Ali abbasi is in Waar.His new show is coming on ARy mera afzal i thnk the name is

Originally posted by: Usman.

yeah, i remember she played Mahira's cousin.. right?

They were college friends, I think.
Hamzas new show is with Aiza, called Pyare Afzal.