Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Underrated:

1. Shahood Alvi- I agree, he is great!

2. Hamza Abbasi- Did not like him in MDKJZM, I dunno after that.

3. Alishba Yusuf- Please no, stay away from acting.

4. Mohib Mirza- I liked him. Just cut his hair.

5. Maaria Wasti- She is fine, she had her time so definitely not underrated, but don't care much for her

Overrated:

1. Fawad Khan-No he deserves the recognition he gets. I agree with Starstruck, the fans after Humsafar are his downfall, why is he known just for that show? What about Satrangi years ago?

2. Ayesha Khan- She deserves the recognition, she definitely knows how to act and I am liking her better now than before when I couldn't stand her, the time she always acted opposite Humayun Saeed.

3. Sania Saeed- What? She is awesome!

4. Rubina Ashraf- I agree. Meh too boring.

5. Mahnoor Baloch- Bahahaha yeah she cannot act, I mean I liked her before, "Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar Mein" is one of my all time favourite dramas but she tries too hard now.

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Now, in my opinion:

Underrated:

- Danish Taimoor - I agree, he is good, it's surprising he gets such little work

- Adeel Hussain - He is underrated for a reason, he just isn't good enough yet but he has potential.

- Shamim Hilali - She is great on screen.

- Sumbal Iqbal - Meh I find her boring.

- Nousheen Shah - I agree, I like her.

- Fahad Mustafa - Why is he still floating in the middle? He is one of the best.

- Mansha Pasha - Make her a lead, kick the Hocane sisters and Yousuf sisters out!

- Imran Aslam - This guy has got the acting chops

- Faisal Rehman - He has a nice voice lol but I think he gets enough work for his age.

- Sami Khan - He needs to get more variable work.

- Faiza Hassan - She is absolutely brilliant.

- Sonia Rehman - Yup!

Adding Maheen Rizvi, she needs to be a lead.

Overrated:

- Mahira Khan - I so agree, if she was a better actress I would be fine with her.

- Sawera Nadeem - Nah I think she deserves it.

- Noman Ejaz - Ugh I cannot stand him, he gets way too much work now.

- Bushra Ansari

- Javed Sheikh

- Humayun Saeed

- Mahnoor Baloch

Word Count: 1

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sumbal is a really good actress in my opinion. 😆 I loved her in Roag with Faisal Qureshi. There was this one interview where Faisal Qureshi talked about Sumbal opposite him in Roag..and he said how there was this one seen where Sumbal had to scream in a traumatized manner for some good time..and Faisal Qureshi said how he got goosebumps and his reaction in return to her was just natural. I don't think Sumbal gets good offers..but I honestly do think she has immense potential.

Imran Aslam is the guy from Mera Naseeb..Fahad (the guy who Syra is paired opposite.

Faiza Hassan is the girl who was opposite Fahad Mustafa in Lahasil ( I believe you said you watched that show too)..she also did Wujood e Laraib way back with Faisal Q, Adnan and Fahad and she was really good. Lately she made a comeback..she was in this show on Sundays, on humtv..opposite Adnan Siddiqui..Humnasheen? or something

I think Sami Khan does a load of crappy shows..but he's really good actor. This is coming from someone who despised Sami at one point. The problem with Sami is he doesn't get recognized enough solely for his acting. Out of the 100 shows he does in a year..no one really cares about any of his shows where you're making such a big deal out of them. I feel he needs better scripts and needs to move away from AnB..but I guess he has some sort of contract with them for eternity. 😆

Mansha Pasha is this new girl who usually gets supporting roles..but she's really good and has potential for leading roles in my opinion. She was Sanam Saeed's sister in Zindagi Gulzar Hai.

Pallo, Danish is really good in my opinion. I think you just need to try some of his shows and you'll understand. 😆

realllyy? I find Adeel underrated amongst audiences..but the great thing is he gets good scripts and very often.
starstruckk thumbnail
@Umz: watch Faiza in Wujood e Laraib..you will absolutely love her! Umera Ahmed's first show for television.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6pn1pcD6IM[/YOUTUBE]
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Mansha is Kashafs sister from ZGH

Faiza is the girl from Ghao I think?
Imran is the guy playing Sanams step brother in Kadurat :)

Oh and Maheen Rizvi is also underrated!

no no that's Fiza Ali.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shahood Alvi..he's in Teri Berukhi, right? I also really like him. He's one of those gentlemen i'll never get tired of.
Sikander..yeah, still no from me. 🤣
Azfar Rehman! Yes! I love this guy!! He's so cute off screen and he can act. He's more underrated than Danish Taimoor in my opinion. Who also deserves more. When I watched KMTBNH I was in awe over this guy.
Adeel..I've always felt that he was underrated...:/ same goes for Sami..I'll be the happiest person after his AnB days are over.
Mamool..I honestly can't remember who she is at the moment. 🤔
Humayun, check. Mahnoor , check. Overrated. X(
Hamza..I didn't know he was the same guy either. But, I think he'll get there eventually. He was in Waar. And that's huge. :D
Mohib..I. Will. Not. Watch. Him. With. That. Hair. Period. I hate it. Just no. :|
Maria Wasti..she's had her time. And she's still around. I have no food or bad feelings/opinions about her.
Ayesha..hm..see the only drama I watched and completed with her in it was Mere Charagar and it was fine for me. Just her hair can get annoying at times.
Fawad..this is a hard one. Idk..no, he didn't change the face of the industry. But, other than Ashk and Numm whatever he's done. He's done well. And overrated..I don't know if that'd be the right word.
Mansha is so cute!! And a great actress!
I think that's it..😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Gentleman is THE word for Shahood. I'll never get tired of him too. He's currently in Meri Beti too.
Eeeks, finally someone who likes Azfar! Or maybe no one dislikes him, but he's just truly underrated? 😆 whichever it is, I like him! :D
Mansha, Mansha, Mansha. This girl seriously needs to get a lead role. I'll be a happy girl! <3
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I fell for Azfar after I saw his birthday interview on GMP! It was the cutest thing ever!!! <3

Shahood is like Farhan Ali Agha for me. There voices maybe..and the epic gentlemen looks!

I think she just got one..I wonder if it worked out well. Of maybe it hasn't started?

Originally posted by: starstruckk

no no that's Fiza Ali.

oops😆😆

Is Shahood that guy from Nanhi and kaash aisa ho? hes in every show these days but hes good
Whos Azfar?

I wish Maheen gets a lead role! Shes awesome!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

I fell for Azfar after I saw his birthday interview on GMP! It was the cutest thing ever!!! <3

Shahood is like Farhan Ali Agha for me. There voices maybe..and the epic gentlemen looks!

I think she just got one..I wonder if it worked out well. Of maybe it hasn't started?

Oh you're right. Farhan too.
Mansha in a lead role? I don't know why, but I vaguely remember something along those lines too. Maybe I've to stalk myself a few pages back and I'll find some topic?

Hinna, this is Azfar Rehman:

And yep, Shahood is the guy from Kaash Aisa Ho.
Edited by OnlyHope - 10 years ago