Ram Gopal Verma tweeted about pakistani movie "WAAR"

Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Famous Indian film director & producer Ram Gopal Verma tweeted:

Ram Gopal Varma @RGVzoomin

After seeing 'Waar' i honestly feel us indian film makers should get off our assumed high horses and look at pakistani films seriously

Saw pakistani film 'Waar ' ..stunned beyond belief..i just want to leave direction nd go to pakistan to assist its director Bilal Lashari

Retweeted by parishey chaudhry

I hear @blashahari ws asst of @shomanmansoor..aftr seeing both films I feel @shomanmansoor shud now assist @blashahari nd I wn2 b 2nd asst

Sharuk khan being the biggest star there nd chennai express having a record of 9 million on first day Bilal lashari's Waar collected 11.4

Hey if anyone out there in pakistan knows Mr.Bilal Lashari personally can you please convey to him my regards and congratulations

Edited by -parishey- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

wow!
I really want to watch this movie :(
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Feeling proud as Pakistani !! Amazing Movie By Bilal Lashari.. ! Watched it yesterday.. Going to watch once again tommorow..It deserve every single bit of Appreciation .. From Shaan,Ayesha,Hamza,Shamoon to every other crew n cast deserve round of applause for their wonderful work !! and Bilal Lashari Can't thank you enoough ! N man your stills are killer !! Thank You for giving tribute to Pakistani Police !

Discussing each n every scene n dialogue since last night ! Totally Captured by it's Charm !!

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gosh something 2 feel proud off.
BOL was very much appreciated by Naseerudin Shah and Sonu Nigam now this.

Im sure there are others loving paki movies and drama's, soon evryone will start commenting on our movies.

Wht i love abt paki movies is tht they are no vulgar (yet), so movies like Waar can be seen wth family.

I stopped watching indian movies LOOONG time back, but seems like Paki movies are bringing me back to movies.
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hate ramu , but this was soo sweet , thanks to him , i'm gonna tweet him . anyway feeling proud
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pakistani movie industry is rocking right now 😎
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ram Gopal Verma Will leave Bollywood to Assist Bilal Lashari? Rumor or Reality?
Pakistani movie Waar has broken all the records been set by all the previous movies which were applauded by the global audience. Apart from generating a rich revenue in first few days of its grand release, the movie has developed a new feel of patriotism within every Pakistani who is now associating himself with a nation that has an ability to make a film something like-the great WAAR.

Bilal Lashari, the young and the prominent filmmaker has now turned into a real hero overnight with his three years effort that he has put in the movie. As per the latest news, it is Bollywood director Ram Gopal Verma who has tweeted about the movie showing his appreciation. He said that he is astonished to see this level of action and crisp in a movie and feel like leaving the Bollywood industry and assist Bilal Lashari for his next movie.

At one end where the real talented Indian people are appreciating this Pakistani attempt to make the world realize about the potential they have, there are some odd souls who can simply not take this success. It was just yesterday that we shared the news about Indian media attacking Bilal Lashari and Waar together.

No matter what different people have to say about the movie, Waar is a true hit by all means,

The nation is proud of the team of Waar,

More Power,
Edited by -Sania- - 10 years ago
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoNayaAshiq4evr

Feeling proud as Pakistani !! Amazing Movie By Bilal Lashari.. ! Watched it yesterday.. Going to watch once again tommorow..It deserve every single bit of Appreciation .. From Shaan,Ayesha,Hamza,Shamoon to every other crew n cast deserve round of applause for their wonderful work !! and Bilal Lashari Can't thank you enoough ! N man your stills are killer !! Thank You for giving tribute to Pakistani Police !

Discussing each n every scene n dialogue since last night ! Totally Captured by it's Charm !!

can i have ur sigge of WAAR
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Gosh something 2 feel proud off.

BOL was very much appreciated by Naseerudin Shah and Sonu Nigam now this.

Im sure there are others loving paki movies and drama's, soon evryone will start commenting on our movies.

Wht i love abt paki movies is tht they are no vulgar (yet), so movies like Waar can be seen wth family.

I stopped watching indian movies LOOONG time back, but seems like Paki movies are bringing me back to movies.

Bol wasnt a family film though it was based on reality
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Uzma005

can i have ur sigge of WAAR

Yes you can..No need of asking..😛