Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
A girl who never fails to surprise me with her amazing performances and that is Sanam Saeed!
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My favourite is Sanam Saeed-i love her simplicity and brilliant acting❤️
Edited by -parishey- - 10 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sanam Saeed is the most amazing actress in my opinion. She has delivered a range of performances so brilliantly and has proved her versatility by approaching and taking on a range of roles. Her performances have been so diverse yet she is fantastic in each one of them.
Not only is she a brilliant actress but i completely adore her as a person too. She is so simple yet classy and her personality is that of an average girl. Success has not got to her head and she is doing a great job in all aspects. I just find her really cute and sweet and theres something about Sanam which makes you feel like she wants to revive pakistani cinema/television as you will find her participating and attending events related to this. She is also doing theatre even though its not a lot of money but for her creative satisfaction is beyond financial satisfaction and that is visible from the range of roles she has and is picking. Hats off to Sanam, she is just amazing in my opinion and no one for me comes close to her. Wishing Sanam more and more success in the coming future, i feel she deserves it😳
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
For me, It's a tie between Sanam B and Mahira. Both of them are fantastic! ⭐️
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahh too many favorites. Sanam Saeed, Sanam Baloch, Saba Qamar and Aamina Sheihk
Love all of them!
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The heroine of my 1st pakistani show-mahira...she completely blew me away with her charm right from the 1st scene of humsafar. I couldn't even bring myself to hate her irritating character in shehr-e-zaat n she's perhaps the biggest reason y I couldn't myself to like other actresses inspite of they being better actors. Love mahira for her real-life nature n fashion sense too
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sanam saeed, mahira, sanam baloch, nimra bucha,