Favorite Actress in Pakistan and why?

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
My favorite actress in Pakistan is Sanam Baloch, because she is extremely talented, very pretty and I love the fact she cares so much about Pakistani things e.t.c. Sanam also has a chemistry with nearly everyone, which is amazing<3 I have been a Sanam Baloch fan since 2010. Love her! ❤️ 😳 I also like Mahira Khan, Sanam Saeed and Syra Yousuf!
Edited by Sexy_Angel - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanam Baloch is epic! Never disappointed me. She has the looks and the talent <3
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If u asked me before ZGH i wud have said Sanam B. i still love her almost as much as Sanam S.
But there are so many things i like abt her, i love actors/actresses who try different roles. She is not someone who is afraid 2 try new things. Evn after coming to this industry, she still does theater, evn though the pay is half as much. She really loves her work, which is evn visible in acting.
Also i fell first time for her in Mera Naseeb i just knew she was something, and i was sooo happy whn i found out she wud be the lead in ZGH, i wasn't really expecting tht much, but she left me speechless.
Im not saying she's the best actress, but she is my fav actress, after have said tht i know there is still room for improvement.

PS i've really enjoyed ALL her interviews
urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanam baloch and ayeza khan
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Right Now Sanam Saeed <3
rainbowcolors thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a very long list because I find all of them beautiful and talented I like :
Mahira khan,
Saba qamar,
Mehwish hayat,
Sanam Saeed,
Sanam Baloch,
Maya Ali,
Arij fatyma,
Syra Yousuf,
I also like Sadia khan as iman from Khuda aur mohobbat but haven't seen her work much she is really pretty.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If I had to pick one then Saba Qamar is by far my favorite. I don't think anyone comes to her with her versatility. She can do anything comfortably. Anyone who sees her on Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain would know..hosting and acting in that show is no joke yet none of the other hosts come close, moreover they don't even bother attempting the skits she does. After Saba Qamar, I'd say Sanam Baloch and Sanam Saeed.
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanam Saeed ❤️ i adore her truly ❤️

Originally posted by: starstruckk

If I had to pick one then Saba Qamar is by far my favorite. I don't think anyone comes to her with her versatility. She can do anything comfortably. Anyone who sees her on Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain would know..hosting and acting in that show is no joke yet none of the other hosts come close, moreover they don't even bother attempting the skits she does. After Saba Qamar, I'd say Sanam Baloch and Sanam Saeed.

My parents watch that just for her, they were so sad when they saw another host in her place😆
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mine is Sanam Baloch,, she is talented actress but the big reason is Sanam is Sindhi...