Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
pollyji 🤣
superb thread 😆
u make really wonderful b'day threads 😆
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ok...first of all thank u Polly for recognizing the several hints i liberally dropped regarding my birthday and making this thread😆
Secondly to all the poor ppl who are posting RCT...I actually DISLIKE him...yes u heard that right DISLIKE RCT...but Pollyji was kind enough to include him in my thread...thank u polly for ur supreme kindness
However, u also included in this thread one of the ppl I love a lot, and his pic drove away whatever not so nice feelings i had after seeing RCTs pic...he is my sunshine who drives away any darkness from any thread...and tht of course is my Ganjaman...so Dil se thank u for his pic Polly...it really was a special feeling to see his pic out of my DP like that in a thread😳
Where are the question mark cakes from? Who baked them? Is the cream vanilla, is it a pure chocolate cake? How does it taste? Have u eaten any? Enough questions?😆
he he he...this thread was the best ...lolz...My carrier is full of these cakes zzz...he he
And last but not the least thank u polly for the gold coins...tho I had asked for them...but u remembered...awww...thank u😆
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaza_deen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!🤗🥳🥳

may you have many many more...

Thank u so much Nausheen🤗
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

Simm, Wish you a very Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day filled with fun and happiness

Didn't knew that you were a big fan of Ram Charan
Lastly Polly awesome and hilarious thread

Thank u Pallavi...and sigh...no I am not a fan of RCT...but several of my friends here on this thread love him, and so to make them feel happy I agreed to having him on this thread...anything for my friends...I am selfless like that😆
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasuS

S... I...M...I ... ????? Happy happy happy birthday ? Waise there is no question about it being your birthday but you and question marks are kind of synonymous na ... Is liye !!!
So ... Here's hoping kee is saal aapke Sab questions ko jawab mile ... Har ichcha ko completion mile aur Bahut Bahut pyar mile ... Wishing you a very very happy birthday !
And Polly 👍🏼 wonderful job !

Thank u so much Vasu🤗
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sama.

Happy Birthday Simi ... Have a wonderful year ahead

Polly put up a disclaimer

Thank u so much Sama🤗
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueballoon

Happy Birthday Simi...

(pic credit: google)

have a happy time... okay??????

kush raho... simi dear

cute n hilarious threadwa pollyji... 🤣

Thank u so much Jachu🤗
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kranu

Many many happy returns of the day Simi 😃, you are the most wittiest person on our CC and also the celebrity 😛

I can understand ur pain seeing many Ram Charan pics in this thread on ur birthday 😆
Polly awesome thread 😃

Thank u so much Kranu🤗...yes...my Pain Kranu...I knew u will definitely understand it😆
simim thumbnail
Thank u so much Deepthi ji😃
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hhhappy birthday simi. i am really bad in all these creative posting pics. so just a simple wish for you.you may have wonderful life ahead with your family. stay happy always and thnx a ton for bearing my rants always 🤗
p.s awesome thread polly🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are becoming pro at it.